Chapter 11

We Belong Together

He is what you call a mistress, a concubine, a doxy, a , a gold-digger, a housewrecker and the list goes on. As soon as the sentence was absorbed by Minseok, dread and guilt started to plague his mind, making him dizzy than ever. This beautiful girl who is standing before him is Luhan's fiancee and soon-to-be wife. How can he ruin this girl's life?

"Yoona, this is Minseok." Mrs. Lu intoduced, placing a hand on the pregnant male's shoulders. "Luhan's pregnant lover."

Minseok felt his body freeze as he stared incredously at the old woman who was smiling proudly at Yoona. Did Luhan's mother just introduced him as Han's lover to the Im heiress? The guilt he was feeling was washed by shock and astonishment as he watched Luhan's mother talked animatedly to Yoona about cute babies and tiny socks. The woman was in her own little bubble, oblivious to Minseok's frozen state and Yoona's silence.

"Why am I rambling so much? Anyway, let's have a tea and tell me everything about Paris, Yoona." Mrs. Lu excitedly said. She then turned to Minseok who was still in daze. "Minseok, do you want to come with us for a cup of tea?"

Tea was never Minseok's favorite drink and he was really craving for dumplings and quail eggs. With a polite shake of his head, Minseok declined the offer, making Mrs. Lu pouted at his decision. Now, he was obligated to explain to the older woman why he didn't agree.

"Uhmm, I am craving for dumplings and quial eggs." Minseok squeaked out when Mrs. Lu stared at her with puppy eyes. At once, the puppy eyes turned into huge saucers when she heard about the pregnant male's cravings. Turning towards the direction of the kitchen, she mumbled words like where are the maids, why are they not serving you and where is that stupid chef before setting out to haunt for the ingredients.

With Mrs. Lu nowhere in vicinity, Minseok was left beside Yoona who stayed quiet throughout the whole conversation. It seems like a big and bold letters spelling the word 'awkward' was flashing red above them as they wait for Mrs. Lu to come back and ease the tension. Sensing a heavy stare on his stomach, Minseok unconciously put an arm over his swollen tummy and glanced at the girl beside her.

Yoona has her eyes on his belly, looking dejected and lost. The guilt came back and started to play around him, making him sweat more than usual. But before he can utter a word, Yoona's eyes flew at his eyes and the words in his mouth dissolved like salt. He doesn't know what to do or to say since Yoona was looking at him with pokerface, no emotions.

"Be careful." is what he heard from her. He stared at her emotionless face, trying to figure out what is that sentence for. A loud shrill Yoona, the tea is ready was heard from the kitchen but Yoona didn't leave her eyes on Minseok, making the pregnant male squirm in awkwardness. With that, Yoona walked towards the kitchen, leaving Minseok alone the hall with the sound of her heels tinkling against the marble floor.

 

 

He has his back pressed on the wall, sweats running down from his face, as he hides from the running fangirls who recognized him in instant. He bit his lips in anxiousness when the steps halted behind him. He doesn’t know he was holding his breath for too long after letting it go when one of the fangirls screamed that he saw Yixing from a far.

meet me in the Mary Grace café downtown at four o’clock noon.

After weeks of not hearing anything from Junmyeon, Yixing received that message a while ago, making his day. Asking Luhan to cover up for him, he quickly dressed himself with one of his airport fashion and zoomed out of the dorm. He must be an exaggerating fool but it was still one o’clock in the afternoon and he was already loitering around the said-café.

He was planning to buy some flowers for the other male when he was spotted by his fans. Sighing in relief, he emerged from his hideout, almost killing the old woman walking from shock. The old woman reprimanded him for surprising her like that saying he has a horrible fashion sense since almost his face was covered up by shades and a mask. Yixing politely bowed in apology before setting off to the flower shop once again.

Seeing no fangirls lingering in the area of the flowershop, Yixing quickly went inside the shop and admired the blossoming flowers displayed on the pots. He was quietly gazing, trying to find the flower that suits Junmyeon's beauty, when a loud shrill was heard behind him and a painful hit made impact with his head. Slurred words of murderer and were heard from the attacker before he explained to the clerk that he is a customer.

Quickly dropping the broom she was holding, the clerk muttered a string of apology before helping poor Yixing who was in a crouch position. The singer stood up with wobbly legs, the sting was still lingering on his head but he chose to ignore it. The clerk was still sputtering apologies, making Yixing to place his hands over the girl's shoulders.

"I'm fine." Yixing breathed out huskily that made the clerk swooned at her customer's voice. "I'm trying to find a flower for my... my... friend," he finished lamely.

The girl quickly snapped out of her reverie and smiled confidently at Yixing. She then disappeared before Yixing and appeared with a bouquet of pink roses. "Sir, I recommend you these pink roses. They symbolize friendship."

Roses are too mainstream in Yixing's opinion. Truth be told, he doesn't like roses at all, seeing that they are not unique for his taste. "I'm sorry but roses are not my style. Can you search for more?"

The girl smiled at him before disappearing once again with the bouquet of roses. This time, she emerged from the mountains of vases with a Zinnia in her hands. "How about Zinnia, sir? It means you are always thinking of that friend." the girl explained with a grin plastered on her face.

The flowers are utterly beautiful. Yixing was staring deeply at the flowers with a smile on his face yet the girl's explanation was not enough. Indeed, Junmyeon is always in his thoughts but the word friend doesn't sound appealing for Yixing. He wanted more. He wanted a beautiful meaning behind the flower he will give to Junmyeon.

"I'm sorry, miss. But, is there any flowers available other than this beauty?" Yixing asked courteously.

The girl was having a hard time to please her customer. In the end, she pulled out her last card and asked him, "Sir, what do you feel for this friend then?"

The question caught Yixing of guard. Yeah, what do I feel for Junmyeon? He likes the guy so much, though he dare not admit it, because of the guy's quirkiness. Even though he always dismissed the other guy in the past, Junmyeon keeps on coming back, bugging him with messages that can make Yixing smile.

"I adore him," Yixing breathed out dreamily. His face was etched with a smile. The girl nodded at his explanation before disappearing once again from the backroom, only to appear with a bouquet of sunflowers.

"Sunflowers!" the girl chirped happily. "It symbolize adoration, sir. Just like what you told me."

Yixing touched one of the flower's petals. It was soft, making Yixing think of Junmyeon's soft hands. "I'll take this one." he proclaimed, smiling at the thought of Junmyeon's smile as bright as this flower.

"Wait! Just one stem of that sunflower." Yixing snapped, making the girl looked at him curiously as if asking the heavens if he is a madman.

"Just one?" the girl asked in clarification. Yixing nodded bashfully, his cheeks were tainted by a dust of crimson. He never intend to buy the whole bouquet. Aside from being a cheap man, Junmyeon might get a heart attack if he chose to buy that. And, he was still not sure if he's inlove with the other guy or not.

The girl, thinking that Yixing is a poor guy, decided to tie a red ribbon around the stem so it will still look presentable. Yixing paid the flower, making the girl smiled at him.

"Thank you, Soneetha." Yixing greeted and he was out of the door.

 

 

Junmyeon was sulking as he walked on his way to the cafe shop's location. Jongdae forced him to wake up this morning, pushed him inside the cold shower room and put an earpiece in his ear so he can hear Jongdae's instruction from a far. If Jumyeon was not raised as a good kid, he would have strangled his younger twin to death. He was still sensitive to topics about Yixing and here his brother, pushing him to meet the singer downtown.

He was still in his own bubble, mumbling curses that can shoot his other twin, when a big sunflower came face to face with him and a guy wearing all-black showed up before him. Like what normal people will do, Junmyeon let out a scream and fell back on his . He would have continue screaming both from pain and fright if not for the all-black guy ushered to his side and apologized at him.

Why does the voice sound familiar?

"Yixing?" Junmyeon asked, his brows knitted in confusion. The guy took off his shades and pulled back his mouth mask, revealing an exhausted Yixing (but he still looks perfect in Junmyeon's eyes).

"Junmyeon, are you alright? Come here. I'll help you." Yixing said in haste. Junmyeon was still in frozen from the previous shock he got. He managed to stand up with Yixing's help but his breath shortened when he found himself staring at Yixing's beautiful orbs. Their faces are inches apart and Junmyeon can't help but blush.

"My brother, that position is so gay. Stop acting like one and get over here!" a voice said through his ears. In this times, Junmyeon imagined drowing his twin brother over a hot oil. His brother just shot the butterflies in his stomach with a sniper and killed Cupid who was about to shoot an arrow at him.

With a frustrated sigh, Junmyeon gently pushed himself from Yixing, making the singer feel dejected but he quickly brightened up when the pale boy took the flower from his hand and smiled at him.

"Let's go, Yixing." Junmyeon said before walking inside the cafe. Yixing swooned at his voice and at his smile that Junmyeon had to turned to him and tugged him by his hands. Ohh my! His hands are so soft, he mentally thought.

It is already four o'clock of the afternoon yet there are few people inside the shop. Yixing wanted to take the vacant seat near the window. It will be a beautiful place to talk things with Junmyeon. But, the other male had other plans. The singer was tugged towards the corner of the cafe a.k.a the area where couples can do the footsie. The Chinese boy tried to stop the heat crawling on his cheek since he can't imagine Junmyeon doing that but there's a tiny hope lingering on him that the Korean boy might initiate contact like that.

Junmyeon mentally cursed his younger twin when he spotted him sitting at the far most corner of the cafe, wearing a huge coat and shades. Jongdae just gave him a nod and continue sipping his drink. Letting the steam out of his head, he quickly tugged Yixing towards the place and sat besides Jongdae's table, making his other twin flinched in surprise.

"Don't sit here, idiot. He will hear me." Jongdae's voice hissed in his ear. Junmyeon threw him a subtle glare before smiling at Yixing who was about to sit.

"Yixing, let's sit near by the window." Junmyeon sweetly said, making the Chinese singer nod at him dreamily. Junmyeon didn't waste time as he took Yixing's hand and dragged him towards the table they spotted. Glancing at his brother, he found Jongdae palming his face before hissing on the mouthpiece near by his collar.

"Not too far, you idiot!"

Junmyeon squinted his eyes at his brother, wanting to skin his twin brother alive. Throwing another endearing smile at Yixing, he politely asked the singer to move seats again. Yixing who was just watching him lovingly nodded at his every request. The shorter boy smiled at him before he tugged his hand and dragged him towards the table which is neither near the window nor the corner.

After settling down and choosing their order, Yixing was left nothing to do but stared at Junmyeon who was busy glancing behind him. The Korean boy looks like he was uncomfortable and annoyed after glancing behind him, pouting in defeat and slouching his shoulders. Yixing let out an amused giggle before he can stop himself, surprising Junmyeon. A smile was formed on Junmyeon's face and Yixing found himself staring deeply at him again.

"How's the promotion?" Junmyeon asked as he leans on the table with a knowing smile on his face. There was a moment of silence before Yixing snapped out of his dreamy state and answered the question like a normal person. As they wait for their orders to come, the two of them exchanged conversations that was about the weather, the promotion, the fans and their lives.

"Ask about Luhan and Minseok." his brother's voice s through his ear. Their orders were placed on their table and still, Yixing looked lost and weird.

Taking his fork, Junmyeon sliced his tiramisu cake and brought it to his mouth. "So, Yixing, how is Luhan coping with Minseok-hyung?" he carefully asked. That lone question took Yixing out from his love-state and brought him back to his reality. He let out a sigh before taking a sip of his lemon tea.

"You wouldn't believe it but the Lu's accepted Minseok with open arms." Yixing grumbled. "It's not that I doubt Minseok's charm to thaw everyone's hearts. But, we are talking about the Lu's. They are mean and manipulative."

As if on cue, Junmyeon nodded his head in understanding. He had heard the story from Minseok himself and learned the Lu's weird attitude from his brother. Yixing was already placing pieces of his cake in his mouth and the Korean was left with a blank mind. Now, what?

"Ask him what is Luhan is up to. And, get yourself together. You looked gay, Junmyeonie." his brother teased through his earpiece. If Junmyeon was bolder than he already is, he would have turned around and gave Jongdae the finger, ignoring the fact that there are people on Jongdae's way. Instead of doing that, he resorted to muttering a ing idiot through his mouthpiece that didn't go unheard to Yixing.

"What?" Yixing questioned.

"Nothing," Junmyeon sweetly chirped, sending Yixing an endearing smile that made the singer swooned by his beauty.

"Junmyeon, I--"

"What is Luhan been up to?" Junmyeon asked, his hands slightly shaking.

Yixing was sceptical. How come the topic jump from Luhan and Minseok to Luhan alone? Jealousy dangerously crept through his body that he quickly shook away. Junmyeon likes him, not Luhan, he told to himself.

"He is fine." Yixing answered shortly. He would have introduced another topic but Junmyeon was staring at him as if expecting more details from his statement. "He is jubilant since his parents accepted Minseok with no dramas and all. You should see how he works in our company. He was really attentive and hardworking, telling me he need to support Minseok and their baby." Yixing rolled his eyes. "He is a ing heir and I don't get him."

Junmyeon bites back a chuckle. Actually, he thinks it's cute how the debuting heir takes care of his hyung. Unlike his brother who is so overprotective with Minseok, he would love to see Minseok and Luhan together. He was smiling so brightly about the idea of them getting together that he didn't notice Yixing stopped talking and was staring at him like a lovesick puppy.

"Junmyeon, I... From the first time..." Yixing's statement tuned out of Junmyeon's mind. Truth to be told, Junmyeon wanted to hear the words Yixing was letting out. It was kind of romantic and hey, there in a cafe which oozes out romance and fluffiness. But, thanks to his demonic twin, he didn't decipher the words Yixing was telling.

"Kim Junmyeon. Junmyeoniee. Junma. Jungay. Junwhatever. Let's go. I think your friend is useless. And besides, it seems like the Lu's are not doing some actions these days. Let's leave. I need to go to the bathroom." Jongdae's voice coated his ears.

Junmyeon would have sneered at him and prolong his twin brother's agony but he remembered that he still have to finish his project that is due next week. He was graduating alongside his brother and Minseok but it seems like his professor wanted to give them last minutes project before they leave college. Talk about rest week, Junmyeon scoffed in his mind.

Abruptly standing up from his seat, Junmyeon flashed Yixing an apologetic smile. Yixing's words were drown by astonishment as he watched Junmyeon muttered sorry, yixing, something came up, i would love to have tea time with you again and see you next time. In a matter of seconds, Yixing found himself, sitting alone the table with the chatters and laughs of the people in the cafe circling around him.

 

 

The dumplings from Shanghai was the best out of the dumplings that were presented before him. Minseok was munching every dumplings on his plate while slurping a refreshing milk. This is what you called life. Sitting on your chair while the maids served you dumplings after dumplings that the cook made just for you. 

"Young master, do you like it?" Shindong, the head chef, asked. The pregnant male with cheeks full of dumplings send him a thumbs up before chewing the food inside his mouth. The head chef laughed boisterously while the maids giggled at their young master's lover. They continued catering Minseok with care like what they promised to Luhan.

Minseok was about to grab his tenth plate of dumplings when Yoona walked inside the dining room, wearing a red halter dress that hugs her curves and shows her beautiful legs. She asked one of the maids to serve her bulgogi for breakfast tomorrow since she have a hectic schedule. She then turned to the table, only to find Minseok with mouth covered with sauce and his chopsticks on mid-air. Yoona blinked at his image before walking away from the room.

His appetite suddenly vanished into thin air as he laid his chopsticks on the plate. The food before him seemed to mock him for being fat and chubby. He was jealous of Yoona's body. How the lady maintained her astounding figure will be a mystery to Minseok. Glancing at his reflection from the window, he felt insecure and ugly. Surely, Luhan would choose Yoona over him.

After furiously wiping the sauce from his mouth, he told the maids that he is already full and asked them to keep the dumplings. The maids sent each other a questioning look since the pregnant male always wiped the plates clean. Shindong was worried about the boy's sudden mood and asked him if the food was alright. Minseok gave him a smile and told him his dishes are the best out of the best.

He then excused himself from the dining room and stormed towards his room, ignoring Biyu's question. Hugging the pillows on his chest, he told himself that he will start to control his diet so he can have a figure, too.

Two days after the incident, Shindong called Luhan who was in the middle of a concert that there is something wrong with Minseok. The screams of his fans suddenly went unheard to Luhan's ear as worry took over his body. Sending his manager an excuse look, he stormed to the fitting room and shutted down everyone just to hear what is wrong with Minseok.

"I'm sorry, Shindong, but tell me what is wrong with him." Luhan asked, his voice laced in panic.

"Young master, he refused every food that is serve to him. He just drinks diet soda and some crackers these past few days." Shindong said. "I'm not a doctor, young master, but Minseok's behavior might cause some negative effects on the baby."

"Where are my parents?"

"In Belgium, sir."

"What are they doing there? Shouldn't they be taking care of Minseok?" Luhan asked in irritated tone. His parents should look out for Minseok and catered him.

"I don't know, sir. But, I heard your mother telling your father about another child." Shindong explained.

Luhan bit his lips hard as he tried to calm himself down. Why does his parents chose this time to breed? He's already twenty-four and is the only son of the Lu's. Why didn't they think of this when he was just four years old?

Luhan closed his eyes for a brief moment, thinking of ways how to sneak out of the concert. Having futile plans, he let out a frustrated sigh before telling Shindong that he will come back home as soon as the concert ended. Throughout the concert, Luhan has his fake smile plastered on his face that Yixing noticed. Yixing shook his head at his bestfriend but quickly faced the crowd, hoping to find a certain Korean boy.

 

 

The quial eggs on the silver plate was tempting him to devour them but he then remembered his diet and forced his eyes to close. Curse Luhan for kicking the door open, waking him up in the process. The two of them fought like a couple when Luhan tried to persuade him to eat in which Minseok declined by covering himself with covers. Well, doing that only frustrated the heir so here he was infront of the dining room with the maids surrounding them after Luhan carried and placed him on a chair. Minseok heard him sighing before he grazed his soft knuckles on his cheeks.

"Minseok, you need to eat." Luhan pleaded as he took a fork and put it in Minseok's hand. "The baby needs strength and food."

"But, I'll get fat." Minseok pouted as he stared at the delicious delicacies displayed before him. "I don't want to get ugly because you might get disgusted with me."

The heir was stunned by the confession. Never did he thought that Minseok is concious with his looks. When he hanged out in Minseok's house in the past, the other male is always wearing mismatched outfits and an unstyled hair, making him chuckle at Minseok's ignorance with fashion. But, here he is, whining about his appearance.

Quietly taking the pouting male's hand, Luhan brought the smooth hand to his lips, grazing his supple lips against the soft skin. He then brought his eyes on him and smiled sweetly at him.

"I will never get disgusted by you. Remember this, Minseok, you're perfect in my eyes." Luhan confessed, heavy stares gazing at Minseok's eyes.

They never get tired staring at each other's orbs, feeling a connection with the fast beating of their hearts. A dust of crimson painted Minseok's cheeks as Luhan stared at him intensely. It seems like Luhan's words are slowly pulling his heart to fall deeper and deeper. He wanted it. He wanted to fall deeper but he is afraid that if he falls, no one will be there to catch him. He doesn't want to risk a broken heart and a miscarriage.

The giggles and the swoon of the maids around them is what brought them back in reality. Realizing that everyone witnessed his silly antics, Minseok took his hand from Luhan and began digging the food before him to save himself from embarassment. The Chinese heir smiled at him as he watched him eats everything.

"After you eat, we're going out." Luhan announced, taking a napkin on his side.

"Wetwerdaf," the pregnant male asked, his mouth full of noodles and dumplings that made his words incoherent.

"We're going to the obgyne." Luhan answered as he wiped the sauce on Minseok's lips. "We're going to see our baby."

 

 

Minseok was waiting patiently on the chair in the clinic, humming happily as he stared at the pictures of the fetus plastered on the wall. A smile broke out of his face when he thinks of his baby inside his tummy. Caressing his tummy, he whispered assurance to his unborn child, promising that he will protect and love him. The Chinese heir left him by the chairs, telling him that he needs to talk to the director of the clinic. With a kiss on the forehead, Minseok sat alone the chair.

"Is he your husband?" the nurse asked, sending Minseok pleasant smiles after hearing his hum.

Minseok stopped what he was doing as he pondered at the question the nurse asked. Husband .... a word how Luhan treated him and the word that Minseok can never labelled himself to Luhan. The unsettled feelings started to crawl under his skin. Guilt knocked on his head as he remembered that Luhan has a fiancee. The sound of his heart breaking was playing in his ear. Disappoinment scolded him for expecting to much from an idol.

"No." the Korean male whispered. "He's just a friend."

The nurse tilted her head at the pregnant male's answer. Friend, that's not what the nurse can see with how the Chinese guy treated him. The caress was coated with adoration. The kiss was wrapped with care. The soft whispers screamed love. But, she chose to shut , knowing that she doesn't have the right to meddle in other's lives.

Luhan returned with a smile on his face, oblivious to Minseok's silence. He dashed towards the male's side and wrapped him under his embrace. He placed his mouth on Minseok's ear and whispered, "We're going to see our baby now."

Minseok tried to push the butterflies in his stomach, replacing it with excitement because he can see his baby now. And soon enough, the doctor announced for Minseok's presence, snapping the two of them in their lovestate. The nurse who was quietly watching the two interacted smiled by herself as the pregnant male was ushered gently by the man with him.

The appointment with the doctor was composed with a blur of introduction about how fetus grows inside the womb. If Minseok was not kind, he would have let out a yawn that might offend the male doctor. Unlike him, Luhan who took off his shades listened earnestly at the doctor, nodding at what he was saying. The discussion finally ended with the obstretrician asking for Minseok to lie on the bed.

Excitement rushed through his body as Luhan helped him to lie on the canopy. The doctor applied a sticky gel on his stomach, letting the cool wind caress his tummy. Then, a probe ran through his tummy, tickling him with a gentle spark. Luhan was quietly watching Minseok's expression, how those beautiful face turned from alarmed to curious to happy. With that, Luhan felt contented and happy as he gently tucked the loose strands of hair on Minseok's forehead.

The two of them exchanged meaningful looks, storing the image and the emotions in their hearts. The two broke eye contact when the doctor announced that he found it.

Luhan's eyes widened, an awed smile stretched his lips as he stared at the image of the fetus on the monitor. He can't believe it. He is indeed a father now. On the other hand, Minseok's eyes watered as he took inch per inch of the image in his eyes, capturing the moment of the beauty inside his body. Both males forgot what the doctor was saying, their eyes and their mind was preoccupied by the fact that a precious child will be born to their world.

Ignoring the doctor before them, Luhan took Minseok's face in his hands and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Minseok was happy to kiss back, shame was kicked out by the surge of happiness and love he was feeling. The feelings that was bothering a while ago were thrown to the side as he kissed back Luhan with all his love.

"Thank you, Luhan, for giving me this wonderful creature." Minseok breathed out on Luhan's lips.

   

 


 

Author's Note:

i updated again. /smiles/ can i rant here? i'm so sorry for uploading a lame
chapter. i was excited to update after i watched exo showcase. and fck, my
fingers are still shaking. anyway, i don't have enough knowledge about going to
a clinic for ultrasound. i just learned it from my friend who has a pregnant mother.
so, forgive me, if i said wrong words and terms.

anyway, pushing that stupid rant of mine away. i was laughing out loud at your
comments about han's mom and yoona. and please don't bash yoona. i love that girl
i look like her so please don't. nahh, just kidding. trust me, guys. i will not kill the baby (or
maybe not) truth be told, i was slightly panicking since the baby is not yet coming
and it frustrates me. so, get your gears ready. because the next chapter is the
of the story. good heavens! thank you. i finally reached the !
see you in the next chapter~ chu chu~

 

a little sorry present for my readers.