After Five Years

You're Mine, Only Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
~ Your POV ~

 

 

5 years Later.....

 

 

 


It's been five years since I ran away from Luhan. five years that I lived without him. Mrs.Oh and Sehun helped me by moving to Busan because If we continue to live in Seoul, Luhan will found me easily. But I think he probably happy without me and the only one thing that I want to thanks him is..

“ Umma!! ” a cute a little girl ran towards me with the most beautiful smile on her face. Yes, I want to thank him for the best gift that he gave me, the best gift of my life. Lumie, my daughter and my life. I told Luhan before I'll name her Lu Cie but I changed my mind because Mrs.Oh and Sehun prefer Lu Mie. Well, I'm kind enough to gave her his last 

“ Yes, sweetie? ” I bend on my knees to face her.

“ My teacher told me to give this to you. ” She said and handed me a letter. I spent a good 2 minutes to read it and my heart started to beating fast after I finished.

“ What is it umma? ” Lumie titled her head cutely.

“ The letter said Lumie is going to Seoul to perform with her piano. ” I try to smile while telling her.

“ Jinja?! But.. umma said before that we can't go to seoul... ” She made an excited face at first but changed to sadly one immediately.

“ No, sweetie I just- ”

“ I'm home. ” a deep voice cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

“ Appa is home!! ” Lumie shouting in excited and then she ran to hug Sehun. Don't misunderstanding, Sehun and I just best friends. He just helped me to play the Appa role for Lumie. because we don't want to see her begin bullied at school.

“ What're you talking with umma? ” Sehun asked and kissed Lumie on the cheek lovingly.

“ We talked about go to Seoul! ” 

Sehun changed from smile to confused one, he gave me a question look and I just gave back a nod.

“ Go to play with grandma okay? Appa and umma have something to talk. ” 

“ Neh, Appa. ” Lumie nodded then get out the room leave me and Sehun in silence.

“ What dose she means that you and her talking about go to Seoul? ” Sehun broke the silent.

“ Here read this yourself. ” I handed him the same letter that Lunie gave me. After read it, his reaction just like mine.

“ What should we do Sehun? I don't want to go to Seoul. ” I said.

“ But It's Lumie's dream and I think she won't agree. if only me and her go to Seoul without you. ” Sehun said with a sigh.

“ I want to watch her first performing too.. ”

“ I know, What do you think now? Go or not? ” Sehun asked.

I took a deep breath and answer.

“ We going to Seoul. I think he probably forgot about me already and I don't want to ruin Lumie's dream. ” I said. 

“ Are you sure? ” 

“ Yes. ” I nodded. but inside of me is thought otherwise.

 

 

~ Luhan POV ~

 

 

I agreed to have a tea time with uncle Zhang, Yixing's father. And I can't believe that he chose a tea shop in the mall for the meeting. Only him dared to order me to come here and I'm on my way to meet him right now. 

“ I'm okay, you don't need to come. ” I was on the phone with Chen while I walking.

“ Ahjussi, can you take that hat for me, please? ” suddenly, a small hand with a cute voice hold hem of my pants and that made me stopped my moving. I looked down and I found a cute little girl.

“ Uh, what? ” I asked awkwardly. 

“ I said can you take that hat for me, please? ” She said again with her endless cute voice. She looks similar.

“ Oh okay. ” I nodded and took the hat that she wants and give it to her.

“ Thank you, Oh I forgot I don't have money how can I buy this hat for umma?! ” a little girl open her eyes widely with that she looks more adorable.

“ I'll buy it for you. ” I said with a smile and gave money to the staff.

“ Thanks again Ahjussi! Don't tell my umma okay? She doesn't like me talking to stranger. ” the girl put her forefinger on her lips and did a 'Shh' pose. 

“ Okay little one, Can I ask what your name? ” I asked and patted her head completely forget about the meeting with uncle Zhang.

“ Oh right! how rude of me, Ahem ahem.. Oh LuMie imida!! and how about you Ahjussi? ” 

“ Neh, Luhan imida. ” I said back.

“ Oh we have the same 'Lu'!! ” She said and clapping with a cutest smile that I missed everyday. 

Jimin's smile. five years that I almost move and flip the whole Seoul city to find her but I can't find her even I went to her mother's home in Japan. I wondered what is she doing right now? Is she okay? What our daughter looks like? I really want to meet her and said sorry all from my heart bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter