Video Message

You're Mine, Only Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
~ Your POV ~


 
 
My relationship with Minah is better day by day. She just a cute a little girl who needs more attention and I just like her more and more. But the big problem is Luhan begin childish. 
 
“ Why are you pouting Luhan? ” I asked the big boy who pouting cutely.
 
“ You spent more time with Minah and you ignored me! ” Luhan whined.
 
“ I didn't ignore you. Minah needs more take care, you know, Loves. ” I said.
 
“ But you spent your time with her almost everyday!! ” 
 
“ Because you busy with your work and I don't want to bother you. ” 
 
“ Let's go for a walk. ” Luhan suggested.
 
“ Okay, I'll tell Min- ” before I can finish my sentence Luhan cut off.
 
“ No! Only us. You and I. ” Luhan said with serious tone.
 
“ Can I ask where? ”
 
“ You'll love it, trust me. ” Luhan smiled and I nodded gave him a smile back.
 
 
When we reached downstairs Minah suddenly appeared from nowhere.
 
“ Unnie!! Let's go shopping!! ” Minah said and smile happily.
 
“ Uh.. ”
 
“ No, Jimin is going outside with me todday. ” Luhan said using his serious tone. 
 
“ But Unnie promised me!! you can't steal her from me!! ” Minah whined at her oppa.
 
“ No is No. go away, we need to hurry. ” Luhan still remain cold.
 
“ Aish!! Unnie how could you live with this devil? ” Minah asked me with a pout.
 
“ Yah!! Lu Minah!! ” Luhan yelled in annoyed face but Minah already gone.
 
Haha this sibling are really cute.
 
 
 


 
 
“ Jimin-ah wake up. Jimin-ah... ” I heard a gently voice called me and I slowly opened my eyes.
 
“ Are we arrive yet? ” I asked and massaged my eyes sleepily.
 
“ Yes, We are here. ” Luhan replied smiling.
 
I nodded and got off the car and suddenly open my eyes widely because of what I saw in front of me right now, It's a garden that full of Lily flower, my favorite flower. I felt like I'm in heaven.
 
“ W-why you know I loved Lily? ” I asked and my eyes still on the beautiful flowers.
 
“ I saw you always smile whenever you saw lily. Do you like it? ” Luhan answered and  kiss me on the forehead gently. 
 
“ I loved it. Luhan thank you!! ” I said and hugged him.
 
“ Let's name this garden, shall we? ” 
 
“ What's name? ” I asked.
 
“ Whatever you want to name it. ”
 
I taped my chin and thoughtfully.
 
“ I'll name it hmm... LuMin garden. ” I said and smile at the lame name.
 
“ It's LuMin garden from now on. How about our child? ” 
 
“ I'll name her Lucie. Do you like it? ” I asked.
 
“ That's sounds great. by the way, Why did you know our child is a girl? ” Luhan asked curiously.
 
“ I got the result from Yixing oppa 3 days ago. I forgot to tell you. I'm sorry. ” I said and rubbed my neck awkwardly.
 
“ You .. You... ” Luhan said with a face like he about to cry or something then he turned to other side making me facing his back.
 
“ Ahh~ I'm sorry I just forgot it! forgive me! ” I said and pouted.
 
“ Okay, you were forgiven. I never win you anyway. ” Luhan turned around and gave me a cute glare.
 
“ Do you want a daughter or a son? ” I asked because Luhan's Chinese and most of Chinese people want a son than a daughter. 
 
“ I don't care about it. I love both because they're from you and I. ” Luhan said and brought his forehead to touch mine. 
 
“ Thank You. ” I whispered and kiss his lips. This time I'm the one who started the kiss first and that made Luhan surprised a little.
 
“ My wife became a good kisser day by day. That's amazed me. ” Luhan said when we broke the kiss.
 
“ As you said I'm a fast learning. ” 
 
Then, We both laughing happily in the beautiful garden.

 

 

 

~ Your POV ~

 

 


 
Today is Chinese/Lunar New Year. So, I woke up early than usual to help the chefs and maids prepare the house and the traditional meals both Korean and Chinese.
 
“ The maids can do it, you don't have to do those things by yourself. ” Luhan who just woke up said with a sleepily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter