Kris

You're Mine, Only Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


~ Your POV ~ 
 

 
 
 
 
“ Y-Yifanie oppa? ” I asked with my eyes opened widely.
 
“ Yeah, It's me.  ” He replied with a smile and pulled me into a warm hug.
 
What should I do? Should I hug him back? I brought my shakey hands to hug him. 
 
“ I miss you, Jimin ” He whispered in my ear.
 
“ I-I Whao!!! ” Suddenly I was grabbed back by Luhan.
 
 
 

 
 
~Author POV~
 


 
 
 
“ Who the are you?! How dare you touch my wife like that?!! ” Luhan yelled in anger. 
 
“ It's none of your business, I just want my girl back!! ” Kris yelled and try to reach your hand back.
 
“ It's my business. if Jimin is involved in it. ” Luhan yelled and punching Kris on the jaw.
 
“ !! ” Kris swore and punching back and they started to beat each other with Jimin watching in horror.
 
“ Stop!!! I said stop!! ” Jimin yelled and no one cared about her because they're busy beating each others faces like in a boxing match. no one showed their mercy. 
 
Tao took his gun out and pointed it at Luhan.
 
“ Hey!! ” Chen shouted and took his gun out pointed it at Tao to protect his boss.
 
“ Put your guns down!! and break them up!! ” Jimin yelled at Tao and Chen.
 
“ Go to hell you son of a !! ” Luhan shouted and punching Kris none stop.
 
“ Not in a million years!! ” Kris yelled back as he started punching Luhan back.
 
“ off you er!! She's mine!! ” Luhan said with a growl as they continue exchange their punches.
 
“ Tao!! take Jimin with you!! ” Kris told Tao.
 
“ yes, sir! ” After answered his boss's order, Tao try to take your hand but failed because of Chen.
 
“ Go away!! don't touch Mrs.Lu!! ” Chen snapped.
 
“ You're the one should go away. ” Tao smirk and clapped his hands. suddenly a lot of men appeared in the meeting room with thier guns pointed to Luhan and Chen.
 
“ !! You're playing dirty!! ” Luhan cursed and stop punching Kris and stood up.
 
“ Huh, the smart one is the winner remember it LuLu. Jimin, come with me. ” Kris said with a smirk on his face while said to Luhan but soften when he talking to you and Luhan blood started to boiled in anger when he saw Kris held your hands.
 
“ N-no!! Let me go!! ” you shouted and tried to escape from Kris's hand.
 
“ Don't touch her!! Or I'll kill you!! ” Luhan yelled and about to punch Kris again but was grabbed back by Chen.
 
“ They're stronger than us now boss. ” 
 
“ I don't give a !! let go of my wife's hands you son of a !! ” Luhan yelled and nearing lose his control. 
 
“ Let Jimin and I talk, will you?! ” Kris gave Luhan a death glared.
 
“ 5 minutes is enough so hurry the up!! before I cut your body into pieces!! ”
 
“ Like I care about your warning. ” Kris gave Luhan the last glared and turned his face to face you. 
 
“ Can you tell me why? ” He asked with soft tone.
 
“ tell you what? ” you asked.
 
“ Tell me why you refused to go with me? ”
 
“ I-I Love Luhan and Im pregnant with his baby. ” You replied and started to crying.
 
“ What do you mean by that? ” Kris asked in confused.
 
“ It mea- ” before you could finish Luhan cut in.
 
“ She means that she loves me and is having my baby. so off loser!! ” 
 
“ I didn't ask you!! you !! shut the up!! ” Kris yelled at Luhan in anger.
 
“ Who do you think you are?! You have no right to order me around!! ” 
 
Then they ended up cursing at each other ( childishly ) again. 
 
“ Stop arguing!!!!!! ” You yell your lungs out. The other people in the room are surprised when Luhan and Kris stop immediately.
 
“ Wow.. she dared to yell at two mafia bosses. ” someone whispering to his stand-mate.
 
“ I never saw master Kris obey someone like this. ” Tao said and shook his head in disbelief.
 
“ Mrs.Lu is one of the kind. ” Chen said.
 
“ agreed. ” Tao nodded and smile at Chen and Chen smiled back at him as well and then...

“Don't smile at me!!” They said at the same time.
 
“ Luhan!! Stop interruptting when Im saying something, will you?! ” you stared at Luhan.
 
“ But- okay!!! ” Luhan hissed and looks away in anger and you know that he's secretly pouting.
 
“ Meh, ” Kris hoots Luhan.
 
“ And you too oppa!! I don't know why you wanted me!! I already told you that I love Luhan and Im already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter