Jimin's Umma

You're Mine, Only Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Your POV ~ 

 

 

“Somebody help me!” A painful cry rang out.

“H-help me!! Ahhh!!” Came another one.

“M-Mrs. Lu uh...Er.. ” 

“Stop please!! Stop!!!” 

“.....”

“I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please stop!!!”

“Finally.” I smirked as I released her head. Oh, I just gave that some lessons-a few slaps, kicks, pulled her hair... 

“Get out of my sight!” I yelled, but then an idea popped in my head.

“I'm going! I'm going!” She nodded quickly and looked at me with fearful eyes. 
Hmm. Maybe I was too harsh. 

“Wait. On second thought, I need you to do me a favor.” I sat on the bed and look towards her.

“W-what?” 

“Hmm..” I glanced at Ma'am Park, “Ma'am Park, can you bring me some orange juice?” 

“B-but...” she started to protest.

“Please?” 

“Yes, Mrs. Lu.” She sighed and walked out the room. 

“Can you help me get out of here?” I asked once Ma'am Park left.

“M-me?” 

“Who else? I know you want Luhan. Just help me out and you can have him all to yourself once I'm gone.” 

“I-I'm sorry, I can't help you.” She said and looked down, avoiding my eyes.

“Okay fine! You can go now.” I motioned for her to leave and then threw myself on the bed with a long sigh.

'God, please send someone to help me!'

“What are you thinking?” I sat up abruptly and look at Luhan who just entered the door and was ing his shirt. My eyebrows furrowed. He was home early.

“Nothing.” I replied and went back to try and sleep since I was still sore and tired from hitting that monkey.

“You must be hurting a lot.” He said as he climbed into bed to sleep next to me, his arms encircling me.

 I stayed silent.

“Sleep. I will wake you up when it's dinner time.” He whispered in my ear and hugged me tighter.

It's strange that I didn't protest. I closed my eyes and went off to dreamland.

 

 

_Dinner Time_

 

 

I felt something gently caressing my cheek, making me open my eyes slowly. The first thing that I saw was Luhan's smiling face.
 
“You finally woke up. Are you hungry? I'll tell the maid to bring your dinner here. But you need to take a bath first.” He said, smiling. 
 
“I- yeah” I nodded and tried to get up but I found that I couldn't, I still felt drowsy from my nap.
 
“Let me help you.” I didn't bother protesting because he would still do it anyway regardless of my answer.
 
Luhan carried me to the bathroom. 
 
“I'm sorry.” He apologized as he put me in the bathtub and took off my clothes. I knew what his apology meant, so I just nodded in reply again.
 
“It's okay. I just want to see my family...” I murmured and tried to prevent myself from crying.
 
“If you wanted to meet your family, why didn't you tell me?” He said as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter