Run and Found

You're Mine, Only Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

 

 
I have been staying in this mansion for about 2 weeks already and I have nothing to do besides sleeping, eating and being near Luhan almost 24/7. He always brings me to his work place, a big jewelry company. As I remembered, the manager at the whorehouse told me that Luhan is a mafia boss but his business is not like what I had imagined. I thought he would sell something like, you know, drugs, but it’s just a jewelry company. Or maybe it's just a legal front. If you ask me if I want to run, I would say yes. I still want to run even though he is good to me. I want to see my family again and one thing I know for certain is that Luhan will throw me out one day, when I finally bore him.  
 

“Come here, Jimin.” Luhan called me. I walked to him.
 
“Yes?” 
 
“Turn around.” He said with a smile and I obeyed him.
 
I felt something cold touching my neck and I look down, realizing it was a necklace. A beautiful one with a little diamond star. 
 
“Don't ever take it off okay?” He said and kissed my forehead.
 
“Okay.” I nodded and touched the jewelry on my neck.
 
“Do you like it?” He asked, smiling.
 
“I love it. thank you.” I said, honestly I really do love it.
 
“I’m glad to hear that. I will tell Chen to bring you home because I have a meeting later today. Is that okay with you?” 
 
'Haha, why not? That's my chance to run.'
 
“I want to go shopping, if you don't mind.” I said. 
 
“With Chen? Hmm... If you want to go shopping today I can cancel the meeting and go with you.” 'No. If you come a long how can I escape?'
 
“You don't have to, it's fine.” 
 
He stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking again.
 
“Okay, then. Take care.” He hugged me and kissed my forehead again and turned to Chen, “Watch her carefully.”
 
“Yes sir.” Chen bowed.
 
“You can go now.” I nodded and looked at him for hopefully the last time.
 
'I'm sorry Luhan.'
 
 

________________________________
 


 
“Mrs. Lu, what do you want to buy?” Chen asked me as I was busy planning a way to run and escape.
 
“Y-yes?” I asked.
 
“I asked what do you want to buy?”
 
'I don't want anything. I just want to run.'
 
“I- I want to buy some undergarments.” I told him. 
 
“O-oh.. you can go alone then, I'll be waiting here.” He blushed as he dig into his wallet and pull out some cash for me.
 
'Perfect! Well done Jimin.'
 
I took the money and went into the store. 
 
“Welcome to-” I quickly cut her off.
 
“Where's the exit?” 
 
“Uh, over there ma'am.” She said and pointed at the exit door with her eyes slightly opened in shock.
 
“Thank you!” I thanked her and ran to the door.
 
'Goodbye Luhan. It was nice meeting you.'
 
 

________________________________
 

 
~Author POV~
 

 
Chen started to get a weird feeling because you were taking too long in the store. Finally, he decided to go to the store to find you, but you were nowhere in sight.
 
“Excuse me Miss, do you know where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter