Dinner

You're Mine, Only Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

 


There were so many different kinds of dishes on the table that it looked like it was for 10 people when only he and I are eating. 'Rich bastard.' 
 

I couldn't bring myself to eat. My brain could only think about how to escape. So I just sat here playing with my food. 

“I'm full.” I finally said, and I got up. 

“But you only ate a little.” Mr. Lu said.

“Mr. Lu, I'm full and I don't like the food." I replied, almost sounding like I was bored. 

“Call me Luhan oppa or Luhan not Mr. Lu, got it?” 'Luhan... This name sounds too nice for a person like him.'

“Yes, I got it. Can I go now?” I asked him, slightly impatient. 

“I'll go with you.” He said as he got up, “Chen?” He called out the man.

“Yes, boss? ” 

 “Tell the chef that he's fired.” Luhan said to Chen as he walk towards me. 

“Can I ask why boss?” 'Yes, I want to know the reason too.'

“Jimin didn't like his dishes.” His simple answer made my eyes open wide. 

“Understood, sir.” Chen said as he bowed.

“Wait! Wait!! I really like the dishes!! I'm just too full to eat it!!” I said as I looked at Luhan. I don't want to see someone suffer because of me. 

“Are you sure? ” He asked with a smirk on his face. 'Damn. I hate that stupid smirk so much.'

“Yes.” I nodded trying my best not to yell at him.

"Then, sit down and eat a little more to prove that you really like the dishes.” 'Oh my god! He just wants me to eat more?! This bastard is unbelievable!!'

I sat down and started to eat again in anger. I dig the fork into my food hard as I imagined it was Luhan's face. Suddenly, I felt something touch my lips. It was Luhan's spoon. 

“What are you doing?” I snapped.

“Feeding you. Now say ah ~” I look at him, confused. 

“I can eat myself. Thanks.” I refused and continue to eat mine.

“No. I'm feeding you. Say ah~~~” 'What's wrong with him?!'

“Hehe...” I heard Chen giggle. 

“Chen...” Luhan warned Chen with a deadly glare.

“Sorry, sir.” Chen apologized, but continued his giggling. 

“Please Jimin, say ahh~ my arm is sore now, Pali~!” He whined. 'Seriously, He's a mafia boss, isn't he?! Why is he acting like a 3 year old kid?!' I sighed in annoyance.

“Ahh.... ” I gave up and opened my mouth.

“Good girl. ” Luhan said as he patted my head.

“Yah! I'm not a kid! ” I shouted and hit his hand hard.

“Yes, I know you're not a kid.. because last night you were so se-” 

“LUHAN!!” I cut his words before he could say something that would embarrass me.

“Oh, haha, I'm sorry. I'm just kidding! You're so cute when you're angry~” 

My face started to grow red and I said nothing to him as I got up and walk to my room. Actually, it's his room. 'I'm so mad right now.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter