10th Anniversary With DBSK and JYJ

Description

The 10th anniversary of a group formed by five special individuals dawns upon a group of two and a group of three. Will the five members, now three and two, meet once again? What are their destinies? Follow the hearts, minds and souls of five Gods of the East, individually and in their respective groups, as an unexpected event leaves them questioning their futures. This is about South Korean boy bands Dong Bang Shin Ki (Tong Vfang Xien Qi in China, Tohoshinki in Japan) and JYJ, and how their 10th anniversary brings back precious memories but also tremendous pain.

Foreword

"It's OK. Everything will be OK," Yunho reassured Changmin, forcing a brave smile; he had to appear convincing to dear Changmin. The distance between the stage entrance and the two souls became closer with every arm-in-arm stride they took. Both felt like crying, for that particular day was a day to come each year which they would never forget - although this year was the tenth anniversary, and so particularly special. In another circumstance, perhaps the day would uplift the spirits of the two singers. But instead, the day brought a unique, surging emotional pain to Yunho and Changmin ever since the three previous members departed from the group. As they were about to face their audience, they unlinked their arms and took a deep breath.