-7

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

---Third Pov;---

 

 

You shifted your body trying to look for some comfortable positions, spunning your body in contact with the hospital sheets. You nearly choked on your own spit when you saw Baekhyun peacefully sleeping against the couch. You abruptly raised your body with force– even– your still weak. You thought he was going to leave yesterday night, leaving you sleeping alone at night.

 

 

Then you felt appalled looking at him stirred with his eyes slightly crumpled against his sleep. You felt your heart beat rythmically against your ribcage as he opened his eyes, clearly waking up after his deep slumber. As he motion his body to seat, your eyes met.

 

 

You looked at him, an obscure glint was seen on his eyes that makes your confusion arised. 

 

"You're awake already." Baekhyun muttered as he rubbed his eyes.

 

Your lips opened leisurely as you replied "Y-yeah, what are you doing here?" You asked.

 

Baekhyun stared at you first before responding. "I was about to leave yesterday, but my body is too tired to move." He reasoned, you nod lightly. "I'll just go get some breakfast, I know hospital's food is too gross." He said as he scrunched up his face in disgust. You just smiled lowly as you let him get outside.

 

 

Here we go again, all alone in the room. Yes your were used to it, but thinking of someone even Baekhyun would accompany you in a four-walled room were you all alone just made your heart felt this obscure feeling that filled up most of your body. As you leaned your head again in the pillow, you can't help but to feel the thirst of feeling the love from your husband. You were jealous for all girls at your age, holding hands with their partners, the aura of their love floated against the two shadows.

 

You wanted it to be true.

 

 

You really doesn't know why you fell in his trap, this love that you were feeling towards him goes nothing but misery that you've always felt during their nights of pleasure. You hope that someday he would change, yet it was slightly granted for this day but being doubtful you are, you can't able to tell yourself that this moment will be the one. As he said, he does this things towards you because of their name, too pathetic.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun made his way towards the hospital's canteen, inserting his hands in his pocket trying to decrease the low temperature. He looked at the assorted dishes , puckering his lips in confusion what kind of food would he pick, for the both of them. Yes you heard it right, for them. He doesn't know but conscience hit him, blame Hyeri for this kind of awareness she threatened. He really don't know what's happening to his nerves right now, but he would do it anyway.

 

 

As he walked up to the cashier, he encounter some group of male nurses, babbling about something interesting in his ears.

 

"Yah, do you know who's the girl that was admitted at the room 288?" The nurse with a fierce eyes said as he took out some tray and fall in line. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows because the number he just heard was the room where Hyeonri was in.

 

"Who? the beautiful one? Byun Hyeonri?" said by the feminine looking nurse, munching his own kimbap.

 

"Oh, today was my lucky day, I was assigned to her right now. Oh I would grab this chance to get her number." The boy with a fierce eyes said again. Baekhyun doesn't know what to express. He would be happy or not? I have just realize right now that Hyeonri was somehow popular to the other boys.

 

She have that appeal.He conclude.

 

Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter