Finale

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finale

---Third Pov;---

 

 

"Dad!!!!" The 2 years old child called his father, as the little boy run towards his only one beloved father. The man lift up his child and giggled."What is it, Ji Woon?" He leave a peck on the baby's forehead and adjust his grip.

 

"By the way,where's your mom?" Baekhyun's eyes drifted around the house, with his puckered lips. You have lived here for long time after you got married in the resort where the two of you had your first honeymoon. The one you called 'Paradise'. The house was perfectly fit for your family, it has 1 master bedroom and 2 more rooms upstairs.

 

A neat white medium living room with a round coffee table in the center. The white walls were occupied by the different sizes of picture frames, along with your wedding picture with Ji Woon scooped on your arms which located at the center of the white tinted wall. The other side of the living room, where the playing mat was placed for Ji Woon.

 

His baby answered with an incoherent mumbled words which he couldn't understand.

 

He made his way to the kitchen where he could hear different sounds of clanking of the utensils. You were backfacing him as you warm up the pot for your son's milk. Baekhyun smiled at the sight of you wearing your pink apron around your waist."Good afternoon, my queen." His feet walked towards you as you spun your heels to search for that voice.

 

"You're already here, my king." Smiling, you kissed him on the lips,as you glanced at your son. "He's really a papa's boy." You shook your head and chortle."What are you doing?" He questioned and peeked."I am warming up a water for the prince's milk." You answered, pinching Ji Woon's cheeks earning a cute grunt from him.

 

Baekhyun grinned at his son then glanced at you."Are you going to a university for your college?"He asked.Scratching your heard upon shaking your head in denial."Mom said that she will hire such teacher to train me for our business. Maybe a heiress is not that bad." You shrugged.

 

"We will be classmates then." Baekhyun unexpectedly said, as you cocked your eyebrow towards him."What are you saying?"

 

"I'll be attending some trainings for our company too, and yet since both of our companies were merged due to our marriage, then, we'll work hard for this." He grinned, while the baby kept mumbling incoherent words."Really!?" You squeaked."I thought I wouldn't see you often because of that." You pouted.

 

"Of course we would see each other very often, we were meant to be each other anyways."He replied, yet the pot cried indicating that it was warm."Gotta work for this, play with JiWoon first.I'll just bake some cookies." Baekhyun nodded and bounced making Jiwoon laugh in glee.

 

 

Wiping your hand against the towel, you were now done baking the cookies and placed it on the table to cool it off a little bit.You swiftly made your way to the living room yet greeted by a sleeping father against the sofa, with your baby beside him holding a bottle,also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter