-4

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

---Third Pov;---

  

You tossed your body from left to right feeling so feeble and frail. You felt your nose was clogged, your throat was too itchy, the environment was so cold. Fluttering your eyes, adjusting the brightness in your surroundings.

 

Getting up weakly,you realized that you were still on your uniform and it smelled like corrupted wet odor. Slowly walking to the bathroom,You didn't comprehend that Baekhyun was clasping on his forehead at the dinner table, looking at him with drained expression. Then he darted his eyes towards your figure, his look was kinda different today, there is only slight hatred was showing– yet still hatred was still present. But this is not the time to gaped at him with admiration, ignoring him and swiftly led your way to the bathroom.

 

 

"Hy-hyeonri" He called suddenly, you stopped leisurely and turned to him weakly "I thought you wouldn't gone home last night, it would be such an honour for me if you leave, Oh did you flirt some guys yesterday that you didn't even change your clothes?" He said coldly.

 

You gulped and mentally heard such shattering of heart in your interior. "Just say what you want to say, I'm not in the mood to talk, and I am not such a woman like that, Baekhyun." You uttered, You were stunned, your not always like this to Baekhyun. You don't talk back to him except this day.

 

 

You were about to turn the doorknob to get your uniform when he talked again "So you know how to talk back now huh?" He said, pushing back the chair and walked his way to your direction. You diverted your gaze towards his figure, still turning the doorknob yet stopped by the sudden touch–hard grip on your hands. Then you saw him frozed on his place 'She's burning.' he thought and quickly stared at his grip against your hand, leisurely removing his hand away from your wrist. 

 

 

Still dazing at him weakly, you sighed heavily. Feeling his touch even if its harsh, it makes your heart throb frequently. He would only does this thing sometimes, most of them are hard grip. Maybe your slightly fortunate that your not the one of those woman that were abused by their husband more brutally."C-can I g-go now?" You stuttered enfeebly.

 

 

Baekhyun gazed at you and clicked his tongue "Y-yeah, who am I to you that you even need to asked for permission?" He said cruelly, and spun his body back to the living room. Biting your lower lip , you made your way to his room revealing the bedraggled surroundings. You stepped near the fluffly fabric, enfeebly–and–weakly arranged the blanket and his pillow. When you are finished you draw some set of your uniform and does your daily routine.

 

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was sitting on the couch, still in dazed. He was curious how'd you get that kind of temperature, he stared at the couch he was sitting at, it's comfortable but he wasn't sure if this comfortable to be sleeping at.

 

He averted his gaze towards the bathroom where the water was splashing; you were taking a bath. The table was now clean 'Maybe she cleaned it last night.' he thought.He knew that you took care of him last night,the bowl with the towel is the evidence, he also saw you wiping his arms while he's suffering in the power of alcohol. He was having this dilemma, the fact why would you took care of him even though he doesn't acknowledge your presence, why would you do that?

 

He was a jerk, does the word 'leave' never crossed your mind? does the word 'ignore' never crossed your decision?

 

 

Shooking his head 'Why am I thinking about that filthy woman.' He thought as he shook his head to get out of his dilemma. He decided to prepare himself to school.

 

 

The two of you were now on your individual ways to the school, Baekhyun was on his way to his circle of friends near the hallway, Suho waved his hand signalling that they were there. Baekhyun stopped when he finally reached the circle, their fangirls can't stop squeeling around them. Baekhyun fierce–yet–beautiful orbs stare at the horde of girls and sighed heavily.

 

"Can you minimize you voice please." He remarked, the fangirl was mentally dying when they heard his voice, but then still obeying his command they shut up their mouths and secretly glancing at their group.

 

 

"So how's your night, Baekhyun?" Kris asked with his cool aura, the fangirls squeeled at that sight.

 

 

"As usual." Baekhyun said shortly, clicking his tongue.

 

 

"Psh, Haven't you get tired of that daily routine?" Suho asked, as if he wasn't addicted with that kind of 'daily routine'. Sehun rolled his eyes to his hyung "Stop talking about that stuff as if you weren't addicted to , hyung." He remarked, Suho glared at him. "Would you minimize your voice, Oh Sehun?" He gritted his teeth.

 

 

All of a sudden, Chanyeol butte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter