-38

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38

---Third Pov;---

 

Your eyes was now glued to the screen, watching some of the tv programs this time of the night. Your hand was gripped against the mug where the ice cream was placed as you eat it happily. Baekhyun stared at you all awhile now, leaning his face againt his palm. "Hyeonri, you crave too much. You eat enough at school."

 

Looking at him, you just shrugged and ignore him.You just wanted to eat ice cream, that dessert is one of your favorites that you would never ever get tired of eating it. "Just let me eat it." You puckered your lips in annoyance.You wanted to punch yourself for being so sensitive this days,you are having such mixed emotions. You thought that your time of the month will come any time next week.

 

But living for almost 19 years in this living planet, you never experience this kind of trouble before having your time of the month. You scrunched up your face, realizing that you think too much for this normal thing. Baekhyun was looking at the screen blankly, maybe he was affected by your sudden behaviour. To be honest, this is worst moodswings you've done.

 

"Baekhyun, come here." You patted the space next to you and looked at him softly. He exasperatedly sighed and unwillingly strode towards the sofa you were sitting at. "I'm sorry." Apologizing,  you placed the mug at the center table."Don't be angry anymore." You hugged him yet his face was still on the screen,expressionless.

 

"Yah!" Your face was so near that your breathe tickle him off. He then sighed again and gaze at you."I am not angry." He spoke.

 

"I am just thinking...thinking why are you being like this nowadays." He said with a heavy heart.You narrowed your eyebrows, just as you ask him."What are you talking about? I am just normal."

 

"No, this week you are different. You are always tired, I wanted to cuddle with you all night yet you wanted to sleep already. When we are eating, you just mind the food, not me. When we are at school, you focus too much for the upcoming final examination." Baekhyun exhaled. "I just wanted to have an intimate time with you."

 

"Oh really? I am like that? Wow, I didn't notice that." You improbably told him."Maybe, my time of the month will come anytime next week." You muttered loudly.

 

"Time of the month?"

 

"Yes, time of the month." You smiled and kissed him on the lips. "Don't worry, I will never leave you, hanging."

 

Baekhyun grinned happily as he heard that. "I really wanted to hear sweet things from your mouth." He ruffled your hair and cuddle you under his warm embrace.

 

Staring at the television blankly, numerous questions were oggling inside your mind. You quietly sighed and thought.

 

*What's happening to me?*

 

 

Your eyes fluttered open, when you felt someone touch in contact with your cheeks. "Good morning." Baekhyun greeted you with a smile."Good morning too." You pecked him on the lips and stretched your arms, indicating that you are fully awake.

 

"You are so beautiful that you give the sun a purpose to shine."He cheekily said as his hands found its way to pull you, enveloping his arms around you. Gazing at him, you adjust your position and let your left hand lean against your head. Your hands swiftly made its way to cuffed Baekhyun's cheeks and stare at his orbs. "Your eyes are as blue as the ocean,and my prince... I'm lost at the sea." you replied, you were absolutely infected by his own cheesiness.

 

Baekhyun tried his best to stop his upcoming beam and his lips as he think of rebound."If beauty were time,you'd be an eternity." he nuzzled his nose against yours, as you chortle cutely and puckered your lips, also looking for a rebound."We're like a 4 leaf-clover. You are the C and I am the R, and there's love between us."

 

Baekhyun shook his head with his plait lips, and his head at your direction. "I'll put a tear drop in the ocean.When you find it, it is the time that I would stop loving you, my princess."

 

"Okay, I lose." You raised your both hands as a sign of surrender."You are the king of saying cheesy lines.

 

"This is not a contest." Baekhyun, moved and positioned himself to sit up."I will never get tired saying those sweet words until forever." He kissed your forehead and smiled."I am so lucky to have you as my wife for this pathetic forced marriage."

 

"I am also lucky to have you as my husband, eventhough you are possessed by an evil being when we first met, but then again, your a demon in angel's disguise." You picked the morning star from Baekhyun eye, as your smile never leave your face.

 

"Omo!" Your mouth formed an 'O' shape as you remembered something."Baekhyun, our refrigerator is already empty." You pouted and Baekhyun shook his head at your expression."Today's sunday,We should have a shopping then."

 

 

 

Examining the the fruits with your creased eyebrows and puckered lips,Baekhyun leaned forwardly against the push cart as he waited for you to throw that fruits gently inside the cart. "If the mangoes smells good, it will be so delicious." You muttered,placing the set of mangoes inside the cart.

 

"Come'on." Seeing the two of you shopping together, while Baekhyun was the one who pushes the cart while you were placing your arms around his waist."Mangoes only?" Baekhyun questioned, your faces were closed to each other, making the other people looked at you sweetly. You nodded."I'm just craving for them anyways."

 

"Here's the word 'crave' again." Baekhyun teased."You'll get fat, I swear."

 

"What if I'll get fat, you'll leave me?" You inspected his face for any possible answers as he just shook his head. "Whatever is your size, I am always here to love you until eternity." Baekhyun honestly said as he tap your nose cutely, you pinched your nose because of the contact.

 

"Cheesiness overload." You rolled your eyes, and proceeded yourself to search for some needs.The couple strode towards the individual aisle and got the things they probably need at home.When the two of you stopped infront of the chips, your face scrunched up in dismay looking at them. "Baekhyun, let just buy biscuits." You spoke, making Baekhyun cocked his head towards you.

 

"Wow, miracle. You always loved chips."

 

"Maybe not now. Let's go to the biscuits." You pulled him and swiftly made yourself to the lane. "Okay,now grab what you want." Baekhyun smiled sweetly and looked at you grabbing the biscuits you've love to be eaten.

 

"I think this is enough." You speak while staring at the almost full push cart. Baekhyun was amused and looked at you. "This is definitely and precisely enough, my princess." 

 

"Let's go to the cashier then." 

 

The middle-aged cashier greeted the two of you with a smile and get the foods you shopped."You two seemed to be a cute couple." She complimented as she punch the vegetables individually.Baekhyun bowed slightly and hooked his arms around you."Yes." He proudly said, as the blush crept up to your cheeks.

 

You nudged him slightly and lower down your head. "It seems that your girlfriend is shy." The cashier tittered.

 

"She's my wife, and yes she was always like this." Baekhyun gripped on your shoulder and grinned."Oh, you were too young, but world this days. I bet that if you already have a baby it would be gorgeous like the two of you."

 

Agitation overwhelmed your body as you heard her statement.You felt something cyptic gushing through your veins at the word of that precious gift from god called the 'baby'.But then Baekhyun realized that you were uncomfortable and just laugh lightly."I bet it is." Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter