-34

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34

---Third Pov;---

 

 

It is been 3 days since that newcomer named Minah came up and stepped in your school. Everyday it's not that easy for your own relationship with Baekhyun but then Baekhyun managed to have an idea where you could still see each other and have your time, which is not that bad because all you do is act like friends with different glints on your individual eyes.

 

 

But then, you realized that Minah is always observing you from afar,that you felt such goosebumps all over your skin because of the stares she bore against your soul. You, indeed trying yourself to control your characteristics infront of Baekhyun, you really act yourself like a friend.

 

 

Though, Baekhyun noticed that too, well he understood everything you does. You were such an obedient woman that you really have to bear everything just to make yourself safe against her evil hands. Minah was still trying to make herself stick to Baekhyun again, yet unfortunately Baekhyun never let himself lay his eyes in contact with her figure again.

 

 

All about your relationship with Baekhyun, it is getting more stronger and better as the time passed by. Minah was one of the reason why your relationship was transformed to something better, she was one of the causes why you had the strength to gather your self-esteem just to protect your relationship with Baekhyun. In short, she'd made you improve your own objectives in love, and especially to Baekhyun.

 

 

You buttoned your uniform, when suddenly you heard the bathroom door opened. Your eyes darted to the man who is half- with the water still dripping on the floor. You looked at Baekhyun whom drying his hair with the towel. It feels like the room was getting hot with blood coming up to your cheeks making you blush in delight.

 

 

"Enjoying the view, my princess?" Baekhyun sneered as he looked at you, still staring at him. You averted your attention away from him and hiding your flushed cheeks, "Shut up." You cussed against your breathe, trying to ease your reddened face.

 

 

"No need to deny it. I can see it through your shining and shimmering eyes." Baekhyun teased you, making another batch of blood coming up to your cheeks again. "Would you shut up and move before we will be late at school?" You scolded him.

 

 

"Naah, I'm not feeling excited going to school." He grunted as he draw his uniform. "I couldn't have the proper time with you because of that ." He cussed making you chortle because of his silliness. "We are acting like we used to before she came up at our sight, Baekhyun." You stated the fact, as he diverted his attention towards you. 

 

 

"No it is not, she was staring at you as if you were bait for her to eat." Shooking his head as he made his way to the dressing room. "We should be stronger enough Baekhyun, summer vacation is coming." Yes it is, and you all have the time to be with each other.

 

 

"Now, that you mentioned. Mom, was definitely planning something." Baekhyun informed you. "Oh is she? wow." Amazement overwhelmed your body, his mom really loves your relationship too much. "Of course, she would. She is excited about her grandchildren." He wiggled his eyes with his matching mischievous laugh.

 

 

"What the heck are you talking about again, Byun Baekhyun!?" A blush, again crept up on your cheeks hearing that controversial statement. "I'm talking about my mother's GRANDCHILDREN." He really emphasized that grandchildren thingy. You mentally facepalmed yourself, is your mother-in-law is really that excited meeting such children?

 

 

You still need to focus on your own studies before doing that kind of thing. Well, you were not ready to experience that but you wanted it slightly, well you knew that everyone could wait, but at the thought of it could just make your face reddened in embarassment—and excitement? You just sighed, "Baekhyun, just move." You shook your head, when you saw his puckered lips.

 

 

"Oh yeah, we could do it at the right time, just move yourself out of that place." You cuffed your mouth when you realized what you've said as you mentally smack yourself for being so dumb and stupid, slipping out that kind of statement.

 

 

Baekhyun smirked and blocked your view with his wet face. "Mark your words, my princess. I couldn't wait anymore." He swiftly remove your cuffed hands against your mouth as he kissed you delightfully, and broke it after a few seconds. Still, your eyes were widened with a matching flushing of your face. "Your so cute, when you blushed." He complimented.

 

 

 

 

You walked yourself to the hallway, with some papers in contact with your hands. As usual, you would lend your helpful hands to your different teachers, being obedient is your virtue after all. The students were having a 15 minutes break right now but here you are walking with a fast pace just to satisfy your teachers.

 

 

Well, an another excuse for being busy is you don't want to talk to Baekhyun, because all you could get was his teases. He couldn't just stop babbling about your topic this morning regarding the 'baby' thingy, well you couldn't just blame yourself for being so uncomfortable whenever you were involved in that kind of conversation.

 

 

But then again, you felt your phone buzzed in contact with your pocket. Without hesitation, you draw it and looked at the screen with the message popped up.

 

 

From: Baekhyun

Hey babe~ are you finish with their freaking orders right now?

P.S ; I couldn't wait anymore my princess, we will be having a happy family.

To: You

 

 

There he is, teasing you again. You thought everything will be done when your foot met the school landscape, but guess what, you couldn't just escape from Baekhyun's evil tactics. You decided not to answer his text.

 

 

Well, first of all, you were beyond annoyed by his teases.

 

 

As the clock ticked every minutes you still haven't gone back at your classroom, but then this will be the last task you would do for this day—probably. You passed by the deserted hallway, but then you heard the screeching of chairs which make you feel such doubt, well except if there is a ghost here. But you didn't mind and let your feet slipped past the room.

 

 

Done with your tasks, you've gone to your way back again and still you hear such sounds in one room which located at the right side of the wing. Without uncertainity you made your way to that direction, not trying to be such gossip girl, but this is quite a different situation.

 

 

Your hands found its way to the door knob, with leisureness. Turning it, the door opened slowly with your eyes slowly peeking through the slight lightened room. Making sure that you didn't make any sounds which might disturb someone inside the room.

 

 

With the two shadows that made you averted your own attention towards them. They are somehow kissing at this dull environment? your eyes squinted trying to view what is going on in this deserted classroom. The girl is somewhat familiar, with her wavy hair and y figure, you could tell who she is.

 

 

When your eyes diverted to the one whom she's flirting, your eyes immediately widened, your heart instantly felt such pinches which made you feeling such burdens. Your fist turned pale as you clutch it so harshly, you couldn't take the overwhelming feeling hovering inside your veins that you wanted to rush towards them and pulled that 's hair.

 

 

But you can't. You were frozen at your place, trying to comprehend what is happening. Baekhyun and Minah were kissing in this classroom where no one could immediately found them, but then the fate would really been so playful that you have to see them in this kind of state. You felt your world crush, your eyes blurred, your heart felt such anxiety.

 

 

Without reluctance, you run away with your glistening eyes and heavy heart. You couldn't take the sight where Baekhyun leaned in against the table, with Minah infront of him caressing his face as she kissed him so dearly. You were not feeling angry, yet you feel dissappointed. With your fast pace you passed to the field at the back of the school, where you and that boy named Seokjin met a few days ago.

 

 

Plopping yourself under the mango tree and hugged your knees, leaning your head against it. Crying your heart out is the best way to surpass this heavy feeling you were feeling right now. You were not that immature, you still need to ask for his explanation that everything is fake and dull. You should not wait for him to lie against you, you should make a first step.

 

 

Gaining each other's trust is a great virtue between lovers. If you wanted to make your relationship more stronger and prominent you should took down your pride and let this obstacle solved between soft talks with honesty and sincerity. All you need right now, is to lift up such burden lying on your shoulder which making you sad.

 

 

"Why are your crying?" Someone's shadow suddenly hovered with your petite figure under it. You suddenly jerked your body as a sign of shock. You didn't bother to look up since you were embarassed if someone could see your haggard face and you knew who's that person anyway. "Yah, I'm talking to you." The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter