-24

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

---Third Pov;---

 

 This day would be hard for you, leaving this beautiful place apparently made your heart carry such burden. In just 3 days of staying in this paradise it seems like this place cursed you in love making you hesitate to go home, but you can't just escape your beautiful life in the city. As Baekhyun said, you could go back here in any free time but being student is not a joke.

 

You heaved a sigh as you packed all your things in the suitcase, you wished that you could go back the time and cherish all the seconds here with Baekhyun, as a matter of fact that spending time here with Baekhyun filled you behind your expectations, everything was just so perfect and that statement is clearly undeniable.

 

The suitcase lied in contact with the fluffy bed, you looked at it and organized your valuables.Folding your clothes, coordinating each material in the hygiene kit, everything is certainly organized.You zipped it around, and after you put your hands in either sides of your waist and blew your bangs in exasperation.

 

"Tired?" Baekhyun questioned as he slipped his hands around your waist, wrapping it tenderly and lie his head over your shoulder. You grinned and turned to looked at him "Not that much." You answered and spun your body, facing him entirely.

 

Baekhyun smiled and curled your locks and put it behind your ears, "Your so sweaty, my princess" He frisked his pockets revealing his white hanky, he wiped it in contact with your forehead "Don't tire yourself too much." He advises as he wiped continuously.

 

"Baekhyun, your being a mother again." You teased, stopping his kind actions.

 

"Tch, I'm just being kind here, you don't have to destroy the moment" Baekhyun clicked his tongue and fakely printed up an angry expression on his face. Your lips formed a firm line trying to stop your upcoming chortle "I'm sorry, it just that I can't take the cheesiness." You stated , ruffling his hair.

 

Baekhyun lightly glared at you "Well, used yourself into it, because I'm gonna do it all the time."

 

Looking at his eyes filled with boldness and determination, you can't help but to accept the defeat and let himself do what he wants, it don't bother you anyway, so why not? Realizing that he waited for your answer you took a deep breath "Okay, I lose" You put your hands up like you were held up by those filthy men.

 

All of a sudden his expression change into a bright one and ruffle your hair for umpteenth time "That's good, so you better prepare yourself now, and we'll be late at our flight."

 

 

"What do you want?"Baekhyun questioned as your eyes wander around the wall menu behind the cashier.You were having your breakfast in one of the famous restaurant inside the airport and the place is slightly deserted again. You tapped your index finger under your chin, actually thinking what you'll order, it must be something creamy and tasty again.

 

"I want strawberry milkshake~"You beamed as you clasped your hands in an excited manner. Your nerves and veins were totally stimulated by the thought of having the taste of those sweets again. Baekhyun squinted his eyes and looked at you weirdly "You won't ignore me again, right?" He asked, blinking his eyes cutely yet cooly.

 

"No, I won't." You giggled.

 

Baekhyun grinned and pecked your forehead with fondness " Go look for some table, I'll be going to order for ourselves."

 

You shook your head hysterically "No, go look for our table and I'll be going to line up here to order. Now go, shoo shoo" You motioned your hands to shoo him away, but you were just greeted by his furrowed eyebrows and firm lips. "Baekhyun, go now. At least in this way, I could serve you" You muttered.

 

"You're not any of those maids" Baekhyun remarked.

 

"But I'm your wife, I should take care of you" You replied.

 

"I'm your husban—"

 

You placed your index finger in contact with his lips, trying to stop his blabbing mouth "Stop talking, it's almost our turn. Now, go look for a table or else I would ignore you because of my milkshake again" You taunted, making Baekhyun sighed in exasperation and ruffled his hair in annoyance "Okay" He replied with hardness behind his word and groggily stepped his feet.

 

You faced the girl assigned in the cashier and told her your orders, you looked for your purse and pay for the bill. Tapping your feet, waiting for your food to be on top of the tray, you looked at Baekhyun who was staring at the window with his inexplicable orbs.Look, how his face shined brightly in your eyes, his existence would be really too much for you, but you were happy to be with him as a matter of fact.

 

These things could be just a dream, but slapping yourself in this public place wouldn't help your image. You knocked off your dilemma when the cashier girl called your attention and showed you your orders that were organized in the tray. "Thanks" You smiled.

 

You made your way to your table, Baekhyun managed to hear your footsteps as he swiftly averted his gaze towards your figure with the tray on your hands, he stood up im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter