-22

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

---Third Pov;---

 

"Say Ahh~" He was indeed feeding you like you were a five-year old child, your scrunched up face still didn't lift up from your face,you were at this unknown side of the island where the barbeques were grilled while the ocean splashed against the sand infront of you. As a matter of fact that this behaviour of him still new to you, you can't help yourself but to feel this enigmatic instinct building up  in your body makes you somehow happy yet confuse.

 

You felt contented knowing Baekhyun finally opening up, that he finally fitted your ideal husband you were dreaming of when you're still young. A sweet and caring husband. When he asked you to teach him how to love again, you slightly hesitated but thinking of him— a man who just want to feel love again, you thought that you must do it.

 

You don't know anything about his past but if you tried to bore your eyes against his soul deep inside. All the reasons of him, being so awful would reflect his past. You don't have the right to know everything about it, but you were absolutely willing to wait for him to blabbed about the details of his past. As a matter of fact, you felt afraid and as of the moment you couldn't explain why.

 

"Hey" Baekhyun pulled you out of your thoughts, jerking your attention towards him, stammering.

 

"I'm trying to get your attention, but I receive nothing, but you —" he paused then continued "ogling with the air"Baekhyun hissed.

 

"I-I'm sorry, what do you want anyway?" Baekhyun looked at you "I asked if you want some of this?" he showed you his barbeque.

 

"Who wouldn't want that, let me eat it"Baekhyun yanked it away from you,"Oh, no..No, that won't do Mrs.Byun" furrowed eyebrows were visible to your face, hearing what he said.

 

"What?" you hissed. "I haven't forgive you yet, so give me a peck and I would forgive and let you have my barbeque" Baekhyun grinned rascally.

 

"Are you sure?" looking at him weirdly yet replaced by a cocky one "No problem" You smirked.

 

Leaning towards his face, puckering your lips, ready to smooch him with delightness hovering your face, Baekhyun waited but then his eyes showed something different. You were about to kiss his cheek but in a swift movement he tilted his head to the right, that resulted your lips to landed on his. Your eyes widened in agitation realizing his trick.

 

"I don't know that you want to kiss me on my lips, you should've told me, I wouldn't decline"Baekhyun snorted with a slight smile lifted up on his lips as he broke off the contact. You looked at him with bafflement printed on your face "I-I don't have any intention to kiss you on your lips!" he was sneaky, you can't help but to feel blood rushing to your cheeks,but your mind suddenly talked to you saying, practicing your own emotions would be really useful in the time like this, especially when he was posessed by the sweet and sugarcoated —sort of— demon.

 

You mentally chuckled at that thought.

 

A group of girls passed by infront of you,apparently their tiger eyes never leaved Baekhyun's figure. Your eyebrows creased involuntarily, you felt such indescribable kind of intuition building up in your insides. You heaved a sigh, squinting your eyes keeping yourself undercontrol.

Baekhyun wasn't really paying attention, gazing at you would be the right thing to do according to his hidden voice that lived at the back of his mind.

 

Then your eyes landed on the girls outfits, all of them wore two-piece bikinis like yours but they're way more and more different compared yours. The upper piece barely covered their great and enormous s that adds more appeal to their bodies. But hell, don't they feel heaviness carrying that all the time?As a matter of fact, you don't have those kind of blessing and the best thing to do now is to ignore their presence.

 

Turning your head towards Baekhyun who is happily devouring his barbeque but his coolness never leave his glorious body. "I thought that you'll give me that, but—" you paused as you pouted "you lied" Baekhyun stopped in the midway of biting, looking at you.

 

He leisurely closed his mouth and faked a cough,"S–sorry, but you don't have to display me that kind of cute gesture, I'll buy hundreds of barbeque just for you" he crossed his arms like a genius—well he is.

 

"How many?"

 

"As you said few seconds ago, HUNDREDS" you taunted, trying to hide your upcoming chortle. His face was messed up in confusion"Are you really taking it seriously?"Baekhyun questioned.

 

"If you want me to get fat, well it's okay"

 

"No"

 

"So you don't want to see me with a big tummy? I would get ugly.I know" You clicked your tongue.

 

"That's not what I mean! Your always beautiful in my eyes, whatever is your size, or whatsoever"

 

"So?"

"What I am trying to say is... if you eat hundreds of barbeques you would get some of those sickness by those old men, like high-blood, high cholesterol" Baekhyun scratched his head "and I don't want to lose you right away,and you just promised me that you'll never leave me" he pointed at you.

 

"Psh, too many reasons. I was just kidding, just buy me one"You requested.

 

"But speaking of big tummy, I would want it." Baekhyun grinned mischievously "with our baby inside"

 

You choked on your own saliva hearing his statement "What the heck are you talking about Byun Baekhyun!?"

 

"Well, having that dream is not forbidden, especially when we are already married." Mentally facepalming yourself. He was absolutely right, bearing a baby is not prohibited especially when you have the marriage certificate that affirmed that you were already bound to be together. But the age matter, really has importance.

 

"Let's talk about age Baekhyun" You rolled your eyes, "It's actually not allowed in this society"

 

Then you felt different sizes of shadows hovering your two figures. Shifting your attention towards them revealing the oh–y–girls with their disgusting flirty smiles. "Hey there,mister" This polka-dotted bikini girl with her 3 inches bare cleavage greeted the boy beside me with her eyes f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter