-18

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

---Third Pov;---

 

"Are your things ready?" Baekhyun peeked from the bathroom, his bare top greeted your innocent eyes as you quickly averted your attention in packing your things inside the suitcase. Today is the day where you will be gone for your honeymoon. Baekhyun's parents arranged everything for the goodness of your trip, your parents? you don't know if ever they tried to help. You heaved a sigh as you fold your clothes and gather it inside your suitcase.

 

"You need help?" Baekhyun then touched your shoulder making you jolted in shock.

 

"O..oh no,I''ll be doing these all by myself." You spoke and looked for your hygiene kit, but it is nowhere to be found. You creased your eyebrows in confusion, and roamed your eyes again.

 

"Looking for this?" Baekhyun waved the bag of your hygiene kit. Your eyes gleamed in delight seeing what you were looking for; but then this annoying jerk won't give it. He kept hoistering it above where you can't even reach it for godsake.The disadvantage of having this midget height. 

 

"Would you give it to me right now?" You pleaded while exhaling such heavy breaths. "Aish, don't blame me if ever we will be late at our flight. Mark my word" You remarked as you crossed your arms in frustration.

 

Baekhyun snorted as he throw the hygiene kit gently on the bed and plopped himself in contact with the fabric. "Would you want to cover up your top!?" You yelled in disgust—yet— simply liking the view.

 

"You want to look at it anyway, why would I?" He snickered as he supported himself by putting his hands on either sides of the bed. You opened your mouth in disbelief as you stared at him "I would not definitely like someone who is infront of me!" You yelled once again "Please, put something" You slightly pleaded.

 

Baekhyun just shook his head at your ridiculousness and made his way infront of his cabinet and draw a gray v-neck shirt and put on it. "Now happy?" Baekhyun questioned. You nodded in response and got back focusing on packing. As a matter of fact, You still feel this awkward feeling when Baekhyun's presence was on you. His lips that hovered above yours kept bugging your mind every night and then. After that kind of moment you can't help but fall in love with him more and more as you expected.

 

Your afraid, because you as yourself knew that you were going to be hurt because this kind of act is nothing about love. But this love you felt for him is just unfadable; you doesn't know how to ignore this kind of feeling.When he was doing this kind of breathtaking behaviour, your heart can't help but to burst in happiness.

 

You heaved a deep sigh.

 

"What's with the sigh?" Baekhyun stood up infront of you, you stepped backwards and felt a lump on your throat. "A..ah nothing." You proceeded filling up your suitcase.

 

"C...can I asked you something?" Baekhyun asked as he stammered, looking up to stared at him with confusion lying on your orbs. "You're already asking." you responsed with slight chortle. "Hey, I'm serious." Baekhyun glared at you lightly "Okay, okay I surrender. So what?"

 

"I-its just that uhm, the other day we've caught you babbling something or someone you love? that doesn't return your feelings? May I know the truth?" Baekhyun rubbed his nape as he questioned. He really want to know what is the answer behind those words. It's not that he already learnt how to love her or I must say it; its you, but he must admit that he was fond to be with you this time. The feeling where he can't afford to lose you, you know that feeling, but he always forced himself that this thing is nothing compared to the topic of love. Just expect this to this coldhearted and hardheaded man.

 

You were stucked for a moment hearing his question. NO, you can't bestow such information in this kind of question. As you said, you were afraid. You can't confer this with him. Both of you just started some kind of beginning and you absolutely doesn't want to put up some crack between it. You just can't.

 

"A-ah, that? Oh nothing. As I said, it was just kind of impersonation to the book I've read with Hyeri, its not that big." You awkwardly cackled while closing the suitcase, Baekhyun stared at your figure and sighed in remedy. "You sure?" Baekhyun eyes was glued on you once again, his voice was full of sincerity and puzzling tone. Cocking your eyebrows towards him and smiled mischievously "Why? If ever that man is real and I'm definitely in loved with him, you'd be jealous?" You teased even you doesn't expect such fact answers.

 

Baekhyun was stunned as of the moment 'Slight' he thought he couldn't take this word out from his mouth, pulling himself against his thought and turn his unbelievable gaze at you "Of course not, Why would I?" he snorted as made his way to the mirror, fixing himself.

 

Your grin sluggishly dissolved hearing his statement, what did you expect anyway, if that's the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter