-15

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

---Third Pov;---

 

You were tossing your body against the soft fabric under you and snuggled deeply against your blanket. You felt some fingers poking your cheeks as you scrunched up your face in annoyance. Then again the poking haven't stop.

 

"Ngggg" You groaned in irritation as you shifted your position;away from the disturbance. Yet the jabbing of one's finger still continue, as you loss your patience "What the hell do you want? disturbing my sleep." You mumbled in anger.

 

"Oh, the princess is angry." Someone muttered, you fluttered your eyes slowly revealing Baekhyun staring at you from his bed. "Wake up." he muttered again.

 

"Why should I? There is no class today, so just let me go back to my dreamland." You said with a hint of anger behind your words.

 

Baekhyun clicked his tongue and stared at you whom closing your eyes again "Don't you dare do that, I'm not an expert in waking up people." Baekhyun said.

 

You opened your eyes leisurely and raise your body up "Why are you waking me up then?" You questioned while rubbing your eyes. Baekhyun grinned at that sight of you, why doesn't he realize that your somewhat cute before? "Omma called, she said that she wanted to hang out with us" Baekhyun answered.

 

You looked at him baffled "Why all of a sudden?" You asked again.

 

"Maybe she miss us? she miss her awesome son?" Baekhyun cockiness appeared as he smirk at you.

 

You rolled your eyes "To full of yourself." you murmured against your breath.

 

"I heard that." Baekhyun jerked his head towards your direction with his fierce eyes.

 

"The hell I care." You shot back and let out a soft giggle.

 

"You have a worst mood today, after I comforted you last last night. " Baekhyun mumbled the last part, but you heard it right and averted your eyes towards him "I'm sorry, today it's not my day." You apologized and gently smiled at him. Baekhyun stared back at you and smiled "Go prepare yourself up, I'm just going downstairs for our breakfast." You uttered as you motion yourself up.

 

Baekhyun glanced at you while you stand up, his eyes darted at your with wide-eyes. You walked yourself to the door when Baekhyun shouted "Hyeonri, freeze!"

 

You spun your body towards his direction and raised up an eyebrow "Yes?"

 

Baekhyun gulped his own saliva trying to build up some words to say something "Y-You w-wait, U-uhm" Baekhyun stuttered while scratching his nape in nervousness.

 

"Baekhyun make it faster please." You said as you tap your feet ; waiting.

 

"Y-your back uhm, t-there's a sta-stain, I-its red." Baekhyun stammered, as he pointed you with his index finger. "T-there is, you know." Baekhyun informed you, you were confused at first but then hearing the stain and a red color, you widened your eyes and jerked your head to your and saw a map of red stains on it, you bit your lips in embarassment. 'That's why, I'm in a bad mood this day'. you thought.

 

 

"Thank you for informing me, Please let me invade the bathroom first." You slightly smiled at him , while Baekhyun stared at you with slight worriness lying on his orbs. "W-wait, you have that kind of paper right?" Baekhyun sputtered a question. You stared at him with bewilderment unable to absorb what he was saying. "W-what paper?" You questioned.

 

Baekhyun scratch his head "Y-you know, the one you used." he rumbled.

 

"O-oh, f-female p-pads, Yes I have. Don't worry." You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter