-12

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12

---Third Pov;---

 

 You were riding a bus back to your apartment, staring at your band-aided wound. Your face lit up a slight smile remembering what he have done earlier, but then you were left suspicious behind his actions; as you said you can't build the mysterious puzzle behind his actions nowadays.

 

Is he so bipolar? Last week he is so cold and he doesn't even acknowledge your prescence at all,seeing him making out with some random girls must be very normal in your daily lives. The misery and agony you've felt before has been slowly vanishing.

 

But questions was leaving your mind in uncertainty.

 

What makes him done this things towards you? How did he came up with this kind of decision when he felt such hatred against you?When did he thought to makes this kind of things to you? Why is he being like this?

 

 Do you need to trust him? Do you need to believe him in his actions?Many thoughts kept running through your mind.

 

'Action speaks louder than words.'

 

You couldn't expect yourself to believe in that kind of wisdom words, but they are some days onwards that make this kind of fickleness engulfing you would decrease in his upcoming actions. Your dilemma was knocked off when the driver called out for your name.

 

 

"Ah... Miss as I remember this is your stop right?" The driver asked as he scratch his head. 

 

 

You wander your eyes around your surroundings , finding a familiar block and smiled slightly. "Ah, yes. Thank you for telling me, and I'm sorry for being absentminded." You uttered as you bid some goodbye.

 

 

Turning the doorknob in your apartment, you expected no one since Baekhyun wasn't really a man who just go home early for nothing. But when you peeked inside you saw nothing as you expected, yanking your bag at the sofa, you blew some air and decided to go upstairs and change for some comfortable clothes.

 

 

As you were about to turn the doorknob, you heard some banging sound inside it. You were stunned for a moment as you hesitatedly remove your hand against the doorknob. Sighing loudly but surely, you felt your heart crashed as you remember some undearly again. Does he having some good time inside there now? So he is not serious all this time.

 

There is a bit of tears filling up in your eyes.

 

Then something happened that you didn't expected.

 

 

The door was turned and opened revealing Baekhyun with his haggard face full of sweats,your eyes widened in agitation , staring at him with this kind of image. Peeking inside the bedroom you didn't see any sign of any kind of s or girl inside it.

 

 

Baekhyun looked at you in confusion "What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked.

 

 

You moved him aside and let yourself enter the bedroom, clearly ignoring his question, diverging your eyes around the room looking for something–or–someone inside. Scratching your nape while puckering your lips in curiousness, but then you didn't found any kind of evidences after that kind of intimate business.

 

 

"Seriously, what are you doing?" Baekhyun harshly asked.

 

You looked at him with hollowness building up on your orbs "Y-you didn't have any girls here?" You asked, out of the blue.

 

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and clicked his tongue "No, I don't have. Wae? You like to have me one?" Baekhyun mocked.

 

You looked at him and mentally rolled your eyes in annoyance yet you just snorted and made your way to the cabinet, and draw some of your clothes and spun your body towards his direction "I'll just change."

 

You leave him behind yet you heard him spoke. "If ever you were thinking that I'll be having with those women, well don't think of that anymore." He said, back facing.

 

You found yourself flattered as you heard his words came out from his mouth, you wanted yourself to pretend who doesn't know anything as you uttered"What are you talking about?I didn't say anything."

 

Baekhyun snickered and averted his gaze to you "Your eyes says the different though."

 

You sighed in defeat and your mouth is open to talk again "Why did you go home so early?" You questioned.

 

"I'm looking for something Chanyeol asked for me earlier"Baekhyun answered directly "That's why I'm wet all over because of sweats." You nod in understanding.

 

"Do you want my help then?"you offer. Baekhyun shook his head.

 

"No, I already found it." Baekhyun remarked.

 

You made an 'o' shape in your mouth and smiled slightly. "I'll be changing then, go change your t-shirt, your so sweaty." you teased as you made your way to the bathroom and done your business.

 

 

You were sitting on the sofa flipping some of your textbooks to revise your lesson for today, not then someone grunted from upstairs. "Yah, I'm hungry. I want to eat." Baekhyun complained. You diverted your orbs towards his figure and clicked your tongue "I'll cook." you mumbled.

 

You were about to stand up and strode to the kitchen when Baekhyun blocked your way "Your not allowed to enter."he ordered.

 

You raised up your eyebrow in confusion "and why?" You questioned.

 

"I'm sick eating at home. Go change and we'll eat outside."Baekhyun uttered like a master leaving your uncert

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter