~Chapter 8~

Angel & Devil

Junhyungsighed. “Hyunseung-ah. Where are you?” Junhyung wore his shoes and walked out to found Hyunseung.

 

-Hyunseung's POV-

 

I walk to where my feet want. And finally I arrived at University Park. I sobbed. Do you know Junhyung-ah? It hurts when you glared at me. I know that you love your-angel-Hara, but am I that bad, huh?! That's not my fault at all Junhyung-ah. I unintentional when do that. Appa, do you look your beloved daughter is  crying here? I said while holding my bracelet. My tears drop exact my bracelet. Appa, if you are still alive, maybe you will punch Junhyung bcs he makes me cry. I sobbed again.

 

*Flashback*

 

Tomorrow is my High School Graduated Event. I walk toward the living room. I smile all the time in thats day. I wait for my appa backs from the office. But, suddenly the door knocked very hard. I walk toward the door and shouted "App......" but my words stopped when I see two pollicemen in front of me. "Is this Mr. Jang's house", they asked. "Ne. Wait a minute pls", I said. "Umma! Pls come here. There are pollicemen in front of the door", I shouted. "Ne", Umma replied while walks toward me from the kitchen.

 

"Is that any wrong Mr.?" My mom asked. "We both feel so sorry. We found Mr. Jang's car smashed the tree. And we cant find his body. We just found this jacket. We are feel so sorry about this." The policemen comeback to their car, leaving the sobbing me and my mom. Since that day I become a careless girl.

 

*Flashback End*

 

-Junhyung’s POV-

 

I walked aimlessly. And unconsciously I arrived at University Park. I see a girl, but I dont sure who is that. I walk toward her and....got it! Its Hyunseung! “Hyunseungie~”, I said. She still looks down and looks like wiping her tears. “Hyunseung-ah! It’s cold here. Wae you are here?” Silent...... Hyunseung didnt replied me again. “Hyunseung-ah. Look at me”. I lifted up her chin, facing me. I saw her eyes are red. Is that my fault? Her tears flew down again. “Am I hurting you Hyunseung-ah? Is that all my fault?”, I asked her. “Not at all Junhyung-ah” “And then why you cried?” Silent again.......her tears flew down again. I sit beside her, put my jacked on her. I wiped her tears again. “Shh.........dont cry again please. Mianhae, okay?”. Suddenly she facing me and cupped my lips. I shocked. But I realized that she ran to the University dorm. Maybe...........she shy?

 

-Hyunseung’s POV-

 

Aish...............what’s wrong with me? “Babo babo”, I mumbled while punch my head. But suddenly a man appeared in front of me “Boo!”, He shouted and made me shock. “KYA!”. I jumped. “Shhhhhhh. Be silent please Hyunseung-ssi” “Ah.....mianhae Doojoon-ssi.” “What are you doing now in the coridor Hyunseung-ssi?” “Ah..ani. I just go around this University Doojoon-ssi hehe” “Ne? Alone? Dont you scared? With ghost maybe?” “Eh? Me? Scared? With ghost? Pwahahhaah! Impossible Doojoon-ssi” “Eh? Jinjjayo? Okay laaa. Lets go back to your room Hyunseung-ssi. Tomorrow we will have a huge schedule”, Doojoon suggested. “Ah? Okay captain!” (This girl is so cute~~, Doojoon’s mind). I walked to my room with Doojoon. I feel happy with him, but I cant change my heart. I still love Junhyung. Unconsciously, we arrived at my room “Kamsahamnida Doojoon-ssi.” “Ne, no problem Hyunseung-ssi”. I walked in to the room. I saw Junhyung already sleep. How can he more fast arrived here than me?, I thinked. But, I’m too tired to thinking about that. Finally I fall asleep.

 

-Author’s POV-

 

“Kamsahamnida Doojoon-ssi” “Ne, no problem Hyunseung-ssi”. Junhyung heared that clearly. He acted like he is sleeping. *crack* the door opened.  Hyunseunglooked confused when he saw Junhyung been asleep. But, she went to sleep because of exhaustion. Junhyung slowly opened his eyes and went to bed Hyunseung.
"Hyunseung-ah?". No response. Junhyung sat facing Hyunseung sleeping. "Hyunseung-ah. I find this bracelet when you ran earlier." Junhyung was wearing a bracelet pet Hyunseung into his hands. Visible still no trace of tears on the cheeks Hyunseung. "Seung-ah. Why are you so mysterious? Why were you suddenly cried and kissed me? Really.......... I'm confused by your behavior is. Junhyung got up and went back to bed, then fell asleep.

 

*

 

-Hara’s POV-

 

“Hyuna-ah!”, Hara shouted when she saw her besties in the park. “Yah! You shocked me Hara!” “Mianhae. Hyuna, I just thought about something” “What is that?”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYAA ME BACK XDDDDD

Please support this story and my new story. Okay?

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES ^^