~Chapter 7~

Angel & Devil

-Author’s POV-

 

 

All of Chungdeom University studen allowed to go home to picked up their clothes.“Hyunseung-ah?” “Ne?” “Do you want to picked up your clothes with me?” “Jinjja? Of course, I want to. Gomawoyo~” “Ne”, Junhyung replies with wide smile. They both walked to Hyunseung’s house. “Umma~”, Hyunseung shouted when arrived at her home. “Eommonim”, Junhyung followed her. “Ah, Hyunseungie, Junhyung-ssi come in!” “Ne”. Hyunseung and Junhyung were walked in. “Umma, I want to talk with you about something”, Hyunseung dragged her mom far from Junhyung. “Umma. Wae? I think I’m mature enough to control my self. But, wae umma want Junhyung to take care of me? And I think I feel good now.”, Hyunseung said to her mom a little harsh. “Hyunseungie~ umma love you. Umma doesnt want to looked you sick.Please understand umma okay? And I think that Junhyung can take care of you very well.”, Mrs. Jang replied while wiped Hyunseung’s hair. “But.....” “Hyunseungie~”, Mrs. Jang replied with smile that made Hyunseung stopped protest. “Okay, umma.”, Hyunseung pouted. And then Hyunseung walked away. “Yah! Yong Junhyung! What are you doing?” “Nothing. Lets go Seungie. Picked up your clothes. Hurryyyy~” “Nagging”. Hyunseung walked to her room dan packing her things. “Umma, I’ll go. Annyeong”, Hyunseung kissed her mom’s cheek. “Okay honey. Junhyung-ah! Take care of her, ne?”, Mrs. Jang shouted while cooking. “Ne eommonim”, Junhyung replied.

 

*

 

Hyunseung and Junhyung arrived at their university and headed to the dorm. But, suddenly “AKH”, Hyunseung shouted painly. “Yah Hyunseung wae?”, Junhyung asked in worry. Hyunseung touched her liver, “Aniyo, gwaenchana. I think i’m a bit hungry”, Hyunseung lied. “Eh jinjja? Okay, Lets eat!”, Junhyung dragged Hyunseung slowly headed to University cafetaria.

‘This liver........Please. Please. I dont want to make Junhyung worried. Calm down okay?’, Hyunseung mind. He in his own world right now. Hyunseung tried to looked well. After that, they ordered their dishes.

“I want fried chicken adn strawberry juice.”, Hyunseung said not even take off her eyes from menu list. “Okay, I want a can of coke and burger maybe?”, Junhyung ordered. “Okay, Please wait.” Hyunseung sweated. Maybe she cant resist the illness. But, seems like Junhyung doesnt care about her, because his eyes are on a-cute-girl, Hara. Hyunseung pouted when seeing that.

“Here it is.”, the waitress appeared. “Ah, ne kamsahamnida.”, Junhyung said. They eat peacefully, and Hyunseung feel a little bit well.

 

*

 

Day by day, Junhyung-Hyunseung friend relationship is become closer and closer. But, there is a barrier between them. That's Hara! Today, Mr. Park will teach them to finished the University's mission for making film. Thats for promote the University to the South Korea citizens and will interest to study at Chungdeom University.  And, until this year, Mr. Park's class is always be the best class for doing film for Chungdeom University's Promotion Film

"Yeorobeun! Pls attention! Today we will shooting our University's film again. And as usual, Yoon Doojoon will become the maincast again in this film", Mr. Park said and all of the students are clapping their hands. The film has started. All of students work diligently with their own task.

Hyunseung is not working at all. She plays with her basketball. Dribble-ing it and throw it to the tree. The ball reflected to the opposite direction. But, Hyunseung cant reach the ball with her hands. And........*BUGH* the ball hits Hara's poor head until she falls. Hyunseung shocks with that situation. She looks that Junhyung and Doojoon walk toward Hara. Junhyung sends her a-deadly-glare. "Geez. This girl is so babo. How can you playing basketball here, huh?!" Junhyung shouted at his friend, Hyunseung. Hyunseung just froze at that time. And then Hyunseung runs to....i dont know too. Junhyung just care with Hara, and tries to hug her, "gwaenchanayo?", Junhyung asked to Hara. But, Hara doesnt reply him and she hugs Doojoon. "Doojoonie....it hurts", she said while sobbing. Doojoon who doesnt love Hara just silent atthat time. And then Hara looks up to see Doojoon's reaction. She ignores Junhyung's sad look. Junhyung stood up and walks to University dorm, exactly his share room with Hyunseung.

 

-Junhyung's POV-

 

I sighed. For one..two..three...ah i dont know. "Where are you Hyunseungie?"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi hi, after I wrote 'Memories', I write this one. How is it? ><

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE^^