~Chapter 5~

Angel & Devil

“Waaahh. I’m so full”, Hyunseung shouted and wiped her full stomach. “Me too ffttt”. “How is it?”, Hyunseung suddenly asked. “What?” “My mom’s food” “Verrrrryyy delicious! Really. This is the 1st time I ate so much” “Pwahahaha! Jinjja? Okay. Please everyday you have lunch here.” “Ne?”, Junhyung shocked. “Just forgot it!”, Hyunseung embrassed with her own words. “Ah yeah! I shocked that you, a skinny girl, but eat a lottt. Where is you saved your meal? In that skinny stomach? Pffttt greedy~”, Junhyung said with mehrong to Hyunseung. “What?! What do you say?! You wanna die?!”, Hyunseung deadly-glared at Junhyung. “Wa! Wa! Wa! Mianhaeeeeeeee”, Junhyung ran towards the kitchen.”Yah! Yong Junhyung! You die!”, Hyunseung shouted and ran followed Junhyung. *bugh* *plak* *boom* “Kya! Kya! It hurts! Hyunseung-ah! I give up! Jinjja!” “You must said Hyunseung neomu yeppeo 3times” “What?! Are you kidding me?” “Oh so you want to............?” “Yah!! No!! Okay! Hyunseung-ah neomu yeppeo, Hyunseung-ah neomu yeppeo, Hyunseung-ah neomu yeppeo!”, Junhyung shouted. “PWAHAHAHA! Great job!”, Hyunseung laughed and then smiled at Junhyung. “Wae?”, Junhyung replied the-smiled-Hyunseung with weirdo face. “Aniya. Lets clean the dish!” “Akhhhh my hand hurts!! Akkhhhh” “Stop acting Junhyung. Pfftttt” “How do youu know?” “I know babo!! Hahaha!!”, Hyunseung laughed again and dragged Junhyung to the dining table. “You! Mr. Yong. Because you eat my mom’s food, you must bring the all of dish to the kitchen.” “What?!”, Junhyung replied her with are-you-kidding-me-face. “Wae? Just do it.”. Junhyung difficultly picked up the plates, spoons, glasses and so on. Seeing that, Hyunseung said, “okay okay! I’ll help you Junhyung-ah”. “Yay~ thankyou Hyunseung-ah”. They were peacefully washing the dish and playing around too.

 

*

 

“Tiredddd”, Hyunseung sighed. “Hyunseung-ah. Your clothes are wet. Go change it!”, Junhyung commanded at Hyunseung. “Okay”. Hyunseung went to her bedroom and followed by Junhyung. Hyunseung entered her bedroom. “Eh. You cant! Hahaha”, Hyunseung chuckled. “Pfftt. You think I wanna see you changing? No way!”, Junhyung replied. “Okay, just wait here and I’ll be back”. After a few minutes. “Junhyung-ah! You want to come in to my bedroom?” “Sure!” “Okay, but dont doing something weird.”. Junhyung come in to Hyunseung’s bedroom. The room is same with the common bedroom, but there is a something that interested to Junhyung.

“Hyunseung-ah. May I ask you something?” “Okay”. Junhyung sat next to Hyunseung on Hyunseung’s bed. “What is that?”, Junhyung pointed at a big picture that hanged on the wall. “My dad’s picture”, Hyunseung replied with low voice. “Where is he?”, Junhyung asked full of curious. Silent............There is no respond from Hyunseung. But, a sound of sobbed person heared by Junhyung. “Hyunseung-ah? You cried?”, Junhyung looked at Hyunseung. “He.........already passed out”, Hyunseung continued and sobbed more loud. “Mianhae, I dont know about it”, Junhyung said with sad tone. “His car smashed at the tree. And maybe his body fall into a ravine”, Hyunseung sobbed again and touch her bracelet tightly. Junhyung doesnt know what must he do right now. He hugged Hyunseung tightly and wiped Hyunseung’s hair softly. “This bracelet............I took it from his jacket. This bracelet is really important to me”, Hyunseung gazed at her bracelet, followed by Junhyung. “And then, my mom always said me that I am her angel is because.............she only has me after dad passed out. We both passed the rest of our life without a dad. Who always caring about us, leading us, and........”, Hyunseung tears dropped again, and this time is very swift. “Shhhh~ Just stop it here Hyunseung-ah. Be strong, okay?”, Junhyung lifted up her chin and wiped his friend’s tears. “As your mom wish, I will take care of you”, Junhyung smiled at Hyunseung. “Gomawoyo Junhyung-ah”, Hyunseung replied Junhyung with bright smile and hugged him tightly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG~

I'm Back~

How it is? ><

Comment and SUbscribes okayyyy?

And I'll give you a perfect ending xD