~Chapter 4~

Angel & Devil

-Author's POV-

 

'What the hell it is? My heart is beating so hard Am I really falling in love with him? But it will hurts soon that he just love the angel-hara', Hyunseung-mind. "Seung-ah", Junhyung called him. Silent.............. "Seung-ah?" Silent........................... "Hey! Seung-ah. Are you okay? We were arrived at your ho\me right now" "Eh?" "We already arrived Ms. Jang" "Ah! kamsahamnida~". Then, Hyunseung slowly got up from Junhyung's back. But Junhyung is not strong enough to keep Hyunseung's weight with his hands. "Akh!". The position now is Junhyung on the top, and Hyunseung at the bottom. Eyes-contacted happened between them. Slowly, Hyunseung was back from his 'own' world. "Ehm Junhyung-ah. You.err....are..ehm...ah....heavy....." Silent.......... "Junhyung-ah. heavyyyyyyy~~~", Hyunseung said with cute voice and pouting. "AH! mianhae Seung" "pfftttt. As your wish. But! Seriously you must go diet Junhyung-ah. You are so heavy!" "Sorry? What? Pffttt. Do you a very careless girl Hyunseung-ah?" "Yes! I am! Wae? You want to break our friendship?" "Omo! You're so sensitive Hyunseung-ah! Jinjja!". Junhyung pinched Hyunseung's face. "Eh? So? Wae you asked that? Fuuu" "Aniya. Did you never see my arm muscle? My abs?" "Eh? Ne? I'm not going on that Junhyung-ah" "Ehm. You said I must have diet huh?! But, actually my body is already perfect. Or...........you wanna see my abs?". Junhyung teased Hyunseung and then smirked. "MWO?", Hyunseung shocked. "Pfffttt be silent please. But, I dont wanna to show my abs on the street like this. I want to come to your house Hyunseung. For once! How can me, Yong Junhyung, your friend never come in to your house." "Okay okay Mr.Yong. You will. But, dont do anything weird!" "Sorry? You are the one who always doing weird dance! Pwahahaha!", Junhyung replied with laugh out loud. "YAH!", Hyunseung shouted, come in to her house and then leave Junhyung alone. "Hey! Wait!", Junhyung ran toward Hyunseung.

 

*

 

"Umma~~ I'm home!", Hyunseung shouted. Silent............ "Where is my umma?" "I dont know", Junhyung replied. "Hmmm". And then Hyunseung smelled something. "I know where is her". Hyunseung walked to the kitchen. "Umma~~~" Hyunseung ran like a cute baby toward her mom, and then hugged her. "Mommyyy~ bogoshippo", Hyunseung said with spoiled voice. "Hahaha~ Umma's little angel~", Hyunseung's mom replied her and hugged her tightly. Unconsciously, Junhyung smiling widely seeing this situation. "Eunggg~", Hyunseung doing her spoiled swishing and tightening her hug to her mom. "Umma already knew it. You are hungry right?" "Umma! You're the best!", Hyunseung chuckled and unintentional looked at the smiling Junhyung. "Ah! I'm forgot umma!" "About what?" "Junhyung-ah come here!", Hyunseung called Junhyung. "Eh?", Junhyung walked toward Hyunseung and her umma. "Umma~ This is my new friend, Junhyung" "Ahh", Hyunseung's umma respond with O-shaped mouth. "Yah! Introduce your self babo!", Hyunseung whispered to Junhyung. "Ah? Ye. Annyeonghaseyo, Yong Junhyung imnida", Junhyung itroduced himself and bowed to Mrs. Jang. "Finally................" "Ne Mrs. Jang?" "Because of you are Hyunseung's friend, Just call me "eomonim" okay?" "ne, eomo........nim", Junhyung said a little doubt. Hyunseung chuckled seeing the confused Junhyung. "Finally. Umma's beloved daughter found a new friend. A great one." "Eh? I'm sorry eomonim?", Junhyung didnt understand about it. "Junhyung-ah. Please take care of my daughter okay? I trust you.", Mrs. Jang said with tapped Junhyung's shoulder. "Ne, eomonim. I will", Junhyung replied with wide smile. Hyunseung heared that clearly and looked down to the floor. She got embrassed! "Ah! I forgot. Lets have lunch together okay?", Mrs. Jang said suddenly."YEAY!", Hyunseung jumped very happy because she is verrrrryyyy hungry. Junhyung just smiled and following them to the dining table.

 

*Kringgggg* Hyunseung's home telephone rang. Mrs. Jang walked toward the telephone. "Yoboseyo? Ahhh~ Mianhae Mrs. Lee. I forgot it. Okay, wait a minute. I'll go there", Mrs. jang randomly speaking. "Umma? Wae?", Hyunseung asked curiously. "Aniya. I have a party with my friends. Is that alright if umma leave you and Junhyung alone?" "Ne? Okay mom. No problem.", Hyunseung replied with smile. "Hahaa umma's cute angel. Gomawoyo~", Mrs. jang her daughter's hair playfully. "Aish umma", Hyunseung pouted very cute. "Junhyung-ah. Take care of her, kay? She is a little naughty", Mrs. Jang said to Junhyung with chuckled. Hyunseung just pouted. As usual, Junhyung is always confuse-.- And then he looked at pouty Hyunseung. Suddenly, he chuckled too, "Absolutely eomonim! hahaha", Junhyung replied with enthusiasm voice. "Okay, Goodbye Junhyung, goodbye angel", Mrs. Jang cupped at Hyunseung's cheeks. "Umma~ There is Junhyung. I embrassed", Hyunseung pouted again. "Wae? Oh~ so my daughter is growing mature now" "Yeah thats right umma! haha" "Okay, bye all!" "Bye umma!" "Bye eommonim". Mrs. Jang closed the door and drived her car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen with the 'alone' Junseung?

Please look forward it hehe!

Comments and Subscribes pls~

KAMSAHAMNIDA~~~