This is the beginning~

Angel & Devil

ANNYEONGHASEYOOOOO~~~

hufttt~ sorry for my late update T____T I'm sick right now T___T So, support me please ^^

The story continue~~~~~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Preview-

GET OUT OF MY CLASS! NOW!!", Mr. Park shouted to the boy and girl. "You both must stand up under the flagpole until the return home bell rang. ARASSEO?!" Mr. Park shouted again. He is ran out of his patience today. "Hfftttt ne........." Both of boy and girl sighed and walk to the ceremony field.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Junhyung's POV-

 

Jinjja. This girl just bring a very unlucky day for me. "arghh!! I hate you. Bcs of you my beautiful day messed up!!" I shouted to her. "Fiuh........cant you just take it slow Yong?", she stopped her words and continuing it after looking at my name tag "Yong Junhyung". She said with very disgusting voice. I just glared at her. We both walk to the field and stand up under the flagpole. The return-home-bell rang at 3p.m o'clock. But now is 12 a.m, i sigh heavily. Bcs I am so thirsty, hungry, and tired at that time. And then i look to the girl beside me. Her face is so pale.

 

-Hyunseung's POV-

 

I cant take it anymore. I feel so dizzy right now. I hate the sunlight very much. When I look up to the sun, it looks like smiling at me. Maybe i'm crazy to though that, but I feel like that. Really. I massage my dizzy head. But slowly I feel I exhausted and slowly I fall.

 

-Junhyung's POV-

 

She massages her head. Aish what will happen after this? She falls! I know this will happen. I lift up her with bridal style and looking for the healthty room and yeah! Finally I got it. To be honest, this skinny girl is very heavy. I lay down her to the bed in the healthy room. I'm looking for the nurse but i cant find her. So, I just do that I can. I'm searching the balsam and put it under her nose. Sniff...sniff...sniff... That's all her respond. And finally she conscious. She looks confuse and rolls her eyes arround this healthy room. She looks so cute, wait....what am I talking about?-_-

"Are you okay?" I asked her to break the silence. "Ne, just a bit dizzy. Do you help me Junhyung?", she asked with soft voice. This girl is so cute if she always acts like this, I though. "Ah? Ne.", I replied. "Kamsahamnida Junhyung-ssi", she said with wide-weak-smile. "Ne, cheon", I replied with smile too.

 

-Hyunseung's POV-

 

This is unbelievable! This time we are not going to fight. I hope this will happen again, again, and again. I lost in my own mind and conscious when Junhyung accosted me. "Hello! Are you here Ms. Jang? Where are you?!", he said while waving in front of my face and then chuckled. "Yah!", I replied him with weak voice and hits his chest playfully. "ah! Ah! It hurts you know!", He shouted at me. And I stopped my action and we are being so awkward. "Ehm..Ehm..since we are meeting, we have not yet introduce ourselves. Me, Jang Hyunseung. You?! Aah I know that your name is Yong Junhyung", I said with mehrong face at the end. "Hahahaha. Okay, I'm Yong Junhyung. Glad to know you Hyunseung-ssi", he replied with wide smile. You know?! My heart is beating so fast! Maybe, this is the love at first sight hehe. And then I replied him with awkward smile "hehe. Jinjjayo? Last morning you said that you hate me. I confused you know!" I replied. "Hahahaha. You are so cute Hyunseung-ssi", He said. Ah?! Jinjjaro?! Am I so damn cute?! Aish! This boy makes me crazy, I fall in my own world again. "Okay. Lets be friend since now!", I said. "Okay!" He replied.

 

-Author's POV-

 

Today Hyunseung come to the university earlier than ever before. However, when he wanted to go to the gate but....." AKHH ", Hyunseung shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, Junhyung had change his Twitter DP. AAA jinjja he shows his 'rare' aegyo *slapped*

*back to the story* EH?! What's happen with uri Hyunseungie? PLS COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES ^^

KAMSAHAMNIDA~~~~~