~Chapter 9~

Angel & Devil

-Hara’s POV-

 

“Hyuna-ah!”, Hara shouted when she saw her besties in the park. “Yah! You shocked me Hara!” “Mianhae. Hyuna, I just thought about something” “What is that?” “I think Junhyung loved me” “EH? Wae you thinked of that?” “I dont know. I realized that when he tried to helped me.” “When?” “Do you rememberedwhen I faint because of a basketball? He tried to help me, but I just careless with him.” “So?”, Hyuna asked. “I think I can used this to get the schoolarship.”, Hara said with tricky smile.

“How?”. Hara whispered to Hyuna. “Okay, I’ll help you.”

 

*

 

-6 months later-

 

“Today, is an important event.”, a MC said. All of the peoples clapped their hands. “We will do a music competition. Who have the biggest score from peoples judgement, s/he will get the schoolarship. Lets start!” All of the peoples clapped their hands.

 

*

 

When the MC do the opening, Hara, Hyuna and Hyunseung are in the backstage. “Hyun.....aaaaahhh. I feel so hard to breath. Nghhh.”, Hara groaned while grapped her chest. “What happened with you Hara-ssi?”, Hyunseung walked to Hara, worried. “She has asthma. And now it relapsed.”, Hyuna said. “Jinjja? And then where is the medicine?” “I-I leave it in the toilet.”, Hara said very slow. “O-okay. I’ll get it. Hyuna, please take care of her, ne?”

 

While Hyunseung walked in to the toilet, suddenly the door locked. “Ya! Who is that?! Please opened the door!” Hyunseung shouted. And then Hyuna and Hara giggled. “Ya!! Open the door please!!” Hyunseung shouted again, and now kicked the door harshly. Hara and Hyuna leave the locked Hyunseung. Hyunseung looked around the toilet, and she found something. That’s a window to go out from here.

 

*

 

“Okay, now number 55, Jang Hyunseung. Please go to the stage.”, the MC said. Silent...There is no one walked to the stage. Junhyung panicked. He went to find out Hyunseung. Doojoon followed him too. “Hyunseung-ah!”, Junhyung shouted. “Hyunseung-ah!”, Doojoon shouted too. But Doojoon received a-deadly-glare from Junhyung. “What are you doing here?”, Junhyung asked harshly. “Wae? I want to find Hyunseung. You dont like it?” “Whatever.” Junhyung ran from Doojoon and continued to find Hyunseung.

 

*

 

Finally, Hyunseung slip away from the toilet. She found Hara and Hyuna giggled. “Yah! You lie!”, Hyunseung shouted while ran toward them. “Hahaha! Babo!”, Hara tufted Hyunseung’s hair. “Ah-ah hurts.” Hyunseung groaned. And then Hara touched Hyunseung’s faced harshly, “Yah babo! You will never get the schoolarship. You are just a loser”, Hara said with evil laughed. Hyunseung hold Hara’s hand. “You are the real devil, Hara-ah!”, Hyunseung said. “YAH!!!”, Junhyung and Doojoon shouted.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to put cliff hanger but...............I think this one is fail ><

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBES^^

this story will be end about 1 or 2 or 3 more chapters ^^