Characters' Introduction

Angel & Devil

First, mianhae all readers. Bcz in this fanfic, Hyunseung will be a girl. So, dont bash me please~

 

                In an art and artistic university named Chungdeom University. This college have a lot of famous students.

 

-Yong Junhyung-

 

A boy student with good looking, cool and strong. But who knows if this boy is very kind hearted, and a little fragile inside. This boy loves Goo Hara. And he is Hyunseung’s buddy. He often be a stan man in the Chungdeom University film. A stan man for Yoon Doojoon.

 

-Jang Hyunseung-

 

                A girl with deadly stare. She is very offish and spooky. The students often called her ‘The Devil’ bcz of her attitude. Actually, she is not a real devil. She is very kind hearted, but she hate to shows that besides to her mom or to person she loved. She changes become an offish girl since her father passed out. She feels so depressed and doesnt care to the others. She has a bracelet, her favourite bracelet. This bracelet is a part of her father’s coat. She always bring this bracelet bcz she want her dad always protect her from his place. She is Junhyung’s buddy. But, who knows now she loves him.

 

-Goo Hara-

 

                A girl with very cute-looking. She always acts like she is an angel. And tries to show a lot of affection to the other persons. She called ‘The Angel’. BUT! Who knows if this girl actually ‘The Real Devil’. She is very tricky and hates Hyunseung. She hate Hyunseung bcz they were competed to get a schoolarship at Art College in Paris. This yeoja loves Doojoon. But, Doojoon doesnt love her.

 

-Kim HyunAh-

 

                She is Hara’s friend. Hyuna oftenly helps Hara to fooling Hyunseung.

 

-Yoon Doojoon-

 

                A cool-handsome guy with wise thought. A lot of people loves him, but he only loves Hyunseung. And he is the main cast of the Chungdeom University film.

 

Comment and Subscribe pls. Bcs if your responds are bad, i'll delete it soon hehe ^^