New Parents

Pretty Girl and Baby Face Boy

FLASHBACK

Choi Bang Eun Gi P.O.V

I played with my friends at lawn house.I don't have sibling or parents.My life only know FRIEND.I don't know how feel to have sibling.I wanted it so much but I can't.Yes,I'm orphan.I now live at orphanage since baby.My true parents abadoned me under the rain but fortunately Mrs Choi picked me up.She raised me with other children.Now I'm 4 years old that means I already live here for 4 years.

I always saw my friends got brought by their stepparents.For 4 years I'm the only one that still live in orphanage.I played with my 'new' friends because my 'old' friend already got brought.While I played Mrs Choi called me. "Mom,why do you call me?" I walked toward she liked a penguin because I'm still new with this matter.

Mrs Choi is the one who picked me and raised me up.She also the one who gave me that name.Choi Eun Gi.She used her last name to me.I loved that named same as I loved she.

I learned fast thanks to Mrs Choi.I learned walk and talk in four years.Mrs Choi also shocked with my ability because I'm too young but can talk clearly."Here come to mom." She clapped her hand signaled me to climb her body."Where do you want to take me?" I hugged Mrs Choi neck."We've visitor to visit you." She smiled warmly.I just laid my head on her shoulder and waited to facing eyes with the visitors.

"Here you go Mrs Bang." She gave me to someone unfamiliar.Mrs Bang kissed my cheek with love.And that is my first time feeling mom warm love because Mrs Choi have many kids other than me to raise up.I don't get much her attention but I don't mad since I know that was her job to raise abadoned kids like me.

"Eun Gi greet your new mom." Mrs Choi patted my back asked me to greet Mrs Bang."Annyeonghassseyo,Eun Gi imnida." I bowed a little.After that I buried my face on her shoulder.She chuckled with my cuteness.

"Aigoo,kyeopta.Annyeong~ You call me omma now okay?" I nodded."Omma." I grinned.She touching with my cute voice calling she omma.She kissed me several time."Omma,you hurt me." I pouted.Both of them laugh after heard me said like that.Now I know what it means kiss.

After they dicussed about something,omma picked me up and thanking Mrs Choi.I waved at she and thanking she because raising me and I promise not made she dissapointed with me.I saw her eye became red and there's tear rolling down her face.I wipe the tear and kiss her cheek signaled she don't worry about me.

Omma put me down next to the driver seat.She got into the driver seat and drive away from the orphanage.I facing in front the car and this is my first time got out from orphanage and got in a luxury car.My eye can't leaved a toy in front of me.

"Omma,can I played this?" I showed her a cute teddy."It's your." She nodded."Erm,omma.Why don't you brought my clothes with you?How I will dress up if don't have cloth?" I blinked innocently at she.

"Aigoo.I already bought you a new clothes.Don't worry,ara?" She pinched my cheek.I nodded and continued playing with the teddy.

The car parked in one big luxurious house."Omma,where are we?" I asked she while she unbuckled her seat."Your house." She smiled at me and got out from the car.She came to my side and open the door.She unbuckled my seat too and picked me up.

"Omma,you're back!" One boy come and approached me and omma.She put me down and kissed that boy and ruffled his hair."Is this my younger sister?" That boy asked omma.She just nodded and about to picked me up but that boy quickly said."I picked she up.Don't worry omma.I'm strong." That boy grinned.

Yoogeun-shinee-21388335-500-666.jpg

That boy seriously strong,he can picked me up without feel tired.he placed me on the couch gently."Annyeonghasseyo! My name is Bang Yongguk." He made V with his fingers.

"Annyeonghasseyo,EunGi imnida." I spoke clearly and that made he shocked."You can talk already?" I nodded with wide smile."How old are you?" He asked again.I put out four finger in front his face and that made he shocked again."Woah,I can talk when I'm 5.You're incredible." He praised with my ability."I'm 6 years old.Nice to meet you.You can call me oppa because I'm your strong brother." He smiled proudly.

"Arasseo,oppa." I grinned happily."Yonnie,brought baby here.Dinner already served." Omma shouted from kitchen."Let's go,baby." He picked me up."Oppa,where's appa?" I asked he."He upstairs.Later oppa called he,okay?Now let me bring you to the kitchen first."

"My daughter have arrived." One man with husky voice ruffled my hair.I looked up to see his face."Let appa picked you up." He already strected his arm out but oppa already strected his cute arm in front of me."No,Only Yonnie can pick she up." 

"Jagiya,look what you taught Yonnie.He don't let me to pick my daughter up." Appa pouted."Yonnie,let me pick she up once." Appa still tried to pick me up."Ani." oppa shook his head."If that appa sulked." He pouted again."Yeobo,let he be.If he grown up we don't need to worry because he can protect baby." Omma smiled."Arasseo." Appa nodded."Protect your sister wholeheartly,ara?" Appa patted Oppa head.Yongguk oppa grinned widely and nodded.

END FLASHBACK