Watch Out for the Hamsters

Suicide Notes

Did anyone else think of ZE:A when they read the first two words of the title? :D

I hella procrastinated in writing this chapter

~ 블락비 ~

Day Six

I had said before that I would get out of here no matter what. I had to escape, even if it meant breaking out. So that's what I decided to do: break out.

That didn't work out so well.

~~~~~

"Jaehyo! Are you going to watch Finding Nemo with us today?" U-Kwon asked. "I heard it was going to be on! I love Finding Nemo! Dory is my favorite character!~"


"No, not today." I told him. I was going to get out of here today. I had gone around the building at three in the morning checking the security. It should be pretty easy escaping because there was only two guards. I wouldn't say those guards were that bright either...

"Aww... Why not?" U-Kwon frowned.

I can't tell him that I'm leaving. "I'm busy. I can't."

"Well what are you doing?" he tilted his head while putting a finger to his lips. "Ooh I know! I'll join you so you won't be lonely!"

. "Uh, no it's okay. I can manage on my own."

"No it's fine! I've watched this movie plenty of times before!~"

"I just want to go rest in my room because I'm tired." I told him, my left eye slightly twitching.

"Oh. Okay! Maybe next time then." he said as he finally decided to go away.

Is this boy always so happy? It annoys me. How can anyone be so happy in a place like this...

~~~~~

There was a group session again today. Apparently they have it every two days or so. Chocolate Man paired us off into groups of two.

I got partnered with Zico. Kyung got partnered with B-Bomb. U-Kwon got partnered with Taeil and P.O. since there was an odd number of us.

"Today you guys will be acting!" Chocolate Man said to us as I internally groaned. Everyone else showed their displeasure by groaning and complaining out loud though.

"Acting? What are we acting out?" Kyung asked.

Chocolate Man replied to his question with, "One person from each group will pick a setting and a scenario from the hat that I am holding. You will then put together a short skit to perform in front of the rest. Now, one person from each group will come pick their setting and scenario."

"I'll go pick." Zico said as he dug around in the hat full of small slits of paper.

"What setting and scenario did we get?" I asked.

"Setting is a sandbox. The scenario says 'job interview.' What the ." Zico said. "Who the hell holds a job interview in a sandbox?!"

"...Well. Let's just come up with something." I thought about what we could do with this. A job interview in a sandbox... Who in their right mind... Aish.

"We could... hold a job interview for a e?" Zico suggested.

"Who's going to be the e?" I raised my eyebrow.

"...Right..." he furrowed his eyebrows as he thought about what we could do.

~~~~~

We ended up with the idea of holding a job interview for an assassin in the Anti-Unicorn Society. And so let our ty improv commence...

"Hello Mr. I'm-a-Pretty-Princess." Zico said to me. "Are you ready to start our interview?"

I raised my eyebrow. "Almost." I replied. "Please let me remove all of this sand from my shoes Mr. Hello-Kitty-."

I'm guessing he liked the name since he grinned. That's sorta creepy... Our skit thing wasn't as great as the other ones so I'll spare you the details. Kyung's and B-Bomb's was more interesting.

"I AM KYUNGCUMBER!!!!" Kyung was running around the room in a cucumber costume. Where he got it remains a mystery... I don't even know what the point of their skit was.



Actually. None of the skits had a point. Were they just to waste time? Stupid Chocolate Man and his useless activities. Can't he make himself useful? If you aren't useful, you're useless.

After we were done with all the skits we were allowed to go do what we want. "Hey Zico." I called as we were leaving the room.

"Yea?" he turned around.

"I just have a quick question..." I looked around to make sure that no one else was around. "Have you ever tried to leave this place? Like actually break out?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Yea I have. Who hasn't? Wae?"

"I was just curious..." I told him. "How'd you try to break out?"

He thought about it and told me, "I had Hello Kitty plushies in my room that I used as a distraction. And I had to sacrifice the candy my brother brings for me too. I shouldn't have if I had known my plan wouldn't work... I didn't have any left to eat. Augh." He walked away in frustration mumbling something about 'ing hamsters.'

I nodded as I thought about the information he told me.

~~~~~

On the way back to my room I saw that Kyung was headed to his room as well. "Hey Kyung."

"Oh? Annyeong." he nodded at me. "Going to your room?"

I nodded. "Have you ever tried to ditch this place?"

"Why the sudden question?"

"I was just wondering." I shrugged. "I'm guessing that you have though. What method did you use?"

Kyung grinned. "I snuck into the kitchen and borrowed all the cucumbers. I used them by having them be rolled on the ground so people would trip on them."

"I see..."

"Yea. People did trip on them but I ended up getting caught anyways." he frowned. "Welp, I'll talk to you later. I'm gonna go take a nap."

Hm... Cucumbers from the kitchen...

~~~~~

After getting my clothes and towel from my room I headed to the bathroom to shower.

"Oh hey Jaehyo." P.O. said as he entered the bathroom after I did.

I waved at him. "What about you?"

"What?" he looked at me strangely.

"How'd you try to get out of this place?"

"Me? Uh... I used pepper spray on the security guards. I should have though about what would happen after though. They were shouting in pain so I got caught..." he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm gonna go first and shower."

~~~~~

"Hm... Hello Kitty dolls, cucumbers, and pepper spray..." I mumbled as I headed towards the cafeteria. "How could I use those things in my plan?"

I entered the room to see B-Bomb eating some Ddeokbokki. I wonder how he tried to get out...

I grabbed a cup of sikhye and went to his table and sat across from him. He looked up at me.

"Annyeong." I said. He just raised his eyebrow and went back to eating. "How did you attempt to leave this place?"

He looked up from his food. "Wae? You trying to leave?"

I hesitated but nodded anyways. It's not like he was going to tell anyone.

"Good luck with that. You're going to fail." he laughed. "No one has ever escaped before. Except for one of our guys, Mino. I don't know how he did it. He wouldn't tell us and well, we couldn't find out since he's not here anymore. Plus, he got out after the fourth attempt. It's not that easy."

"The security guards around here though. Why is it so hard?" I asked confused.

"It's not the security guards you have to worry about. , even a rock is smarter than they are." he paused to eat some more before continuing. "If you want to get out of here, you have to do something about the hamsters that guard the exit."

"...Hamsters...? Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.

He nodded. "I know what you're thinking but those hamsters are deadly. They do their job better than police dogs. Don't underestimate them. If you want to know anything else go ask Taeil. He's gotten the closest to escaping out of all of us."

Hamsters?? What the . How can hamsters be better than police dogs? Let's go ask Taeil...

"Hey Taeil!" B-Bomb called out.

I turned in my seat to see Taeil entering the room. Great timing to come in here too. Saves me the trouble of looking for him.

Taeil came over and took the seat next to me.

"Do you wanna give Jaehyo here tips on how to get out?" B-Bomb smirked.

Taeil looked from B-Bomb to me. "Trying to leave? I suggest that you just stay here until the days are up."

"Hell no. I can't stand it in here. I belong outside. I'm not crazy and I don't have problems that require me to be in here."

Taeil then asked me, "Even if you get out what are you going to do?"

What do I say to that? What AM I going to do once I get out? "I'm not sure but my beautiful face can't be locked up. It needs to be out in the world where I can show it off to everyone."

B-Bomb and Taeil stared at me.

"Is this guy serious?" B-Bomb scoffed.

"Looks like we really do need to get him out of here. Having a face like that, it would be bad to keep it away from the world." Taeil said and B-Bomb nodded.

"Agreed." B-Bomb nodded.

~~~~~

After Taeil briefed me on what I should know and keep watch out for, I went to gather my supplies.

I snuck into the kitchen when the cook left for a bathroom break. I looked around for the cucumbers. "Where are they..." I walked further into the kitchen and saw the cucumbers on the counter. Perfect.


I grabbed the cucumbers and left to my room to store them before heading off the Chocolate Man's room.

"What's up." I nodded as I went into the room and laid down on his sofa.

"Are you ready for our session today?"

"Of course." I smirked. My last session here before I leave for good.

~~~~~

After the session I made my way towards Zico's room. When I opened the door I made my way inside and closed the door behind me.

"Holy ." There was Hello Kitty stuff everywhere. You'd think you walked into the store itself. On his bed were the Hello Kitty plushies.



~~~~~

-Common Room-

Zico tensed up and looked around the room.

"What's wrong?" Kyung asked.

"I don't know..." Zico furrowed his eyebrows. "My Hello Kitty senses are tingling... I think someone is in my room..."

"Don't worry about it. No one's in there." Kyung said. Zico ignored him and got up to go to his room.

~~~~~

-Jaehyo's Room-

I stuffed the plushies under my bed next to the cucumbers and left my room. As I closed the door and left I saw Zico head into his room. That was close... Had I stayed there a little longer he would've caught me.

I then heard a shout from his room. "HELLO KITTY AND MIMMY ARE GONE!!!! SO ARE PAPA GEORGE, MAMA MARY, GRANDPA ANTHONY, AND GRANDMA MARGARET!!! WHO'S THE LITTLE THAT DID THIS?!?! LEAVING DEAR DANIEL ALL ALONE!!!"

Oh . How did he know... It's like he has Hello Kitty senses or something.

Zico ran out of his room. "JAEHYO! THIS IS URGENT! DID YOU SEE ANYONE GO INTO MY ROOM?!"

Holy . I shook my head 'no,' not wanting to know what the consequences would be if I admitted to my deed.

"!!! TELL ME IF YOU DO KNOW OKAY! WHEN I FIND THE LITTLE THAT DID THIS I'M GOING TO SNAP THEIR NECK IN HALF AND EAT THEIR BRAINS FOR BREAKFAST." He then ran away to try and find out who took his stuffed animals. "U-KWON!! IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT?!?! I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN EYEING MIMMY!!"

Yeaa. I'm not gonna tell him I did it... Welp, off to get pepper spray.

~~~~~

-That night-

11:06 pm

Now is the time for me to execute my plan.

I grabbed everything from the bottom of my bed and stuffed them into a backpack that Taeil had given to me and left my room.

I walked down the corridor as quietly as I could. This is it. I'm finally leaving this place. I smiled at the thought as I turned the corner.

"Hey." I waved to one of the guards who waved back and continued to eat his sandwich.

I walked towards the common room, which I have to pass through. I looked in to see the girl at the desk using her computer. I took out Zico's Hello Kitty dolls and threw them across the room. The girl looked up.

"What the heck?" she said as she went over to the dolls. "Aren't these Jiho's? I'll go bring them back to his room."

When she left the room I went over to the door on the opposite side of the room. I looked through that door to see if the coast was clear. No one. Good. I went through and walked down that hallway. "Now which way do I go..." I took out the map that I had taken from Chocolate Man's room earlier when he wasn't looking.

I took a right and there was a guard walking with his back facing me. . I stepped back around the corner and got the cucumbers out. I rolled all of them on the ground to which the guard slipped over and fell shouting "Ah ! Not again!!" and being knocked unconscious in the process. I made my way towards the door at the end of this hallway.
I went through the door and heard squeaking. Don't tell me it's the hamsters... Hopefully the pepper spray will work...

I opened the next door and saw a bajillion hamsters! What the ! Where'd the people get all these hamsters from?! Are they available in bulk at Costco or something? (A/N: There IS a Costco in Korea. I checked..)



The hamsters noticed my presence and began to scurry in my direction. "Holy ! Okay don't panic.." I grabbed the pepper spray and sprayed the ones that were nearing me. Some started to crawl up my leg. I kicked them off and was successful in the beginning until more came. "Ahh kk!!" I shouted in the lowest voice possible. I came this far so I don't want to get caught.


I started to run through the room and my backpack fell. this!! I was about to turn back for it but I noticed the hamsters stopped chasing me. What. The. .

The hamsters were now attacking the bag while I stood there staring at them. "Oh I should use this chance to escape..." I turned to go but a voice stopped me.

"Jaehyo? You're still up?" the person said. "What are you doing?"

~~~~~

-In B-Bomb's room-

"Psst. Hey Minhyuk. Wake up." Taeil whispered to the sleeping redhead.

"What...?" B-Bomb groaned, displeased that he was awoken from his slumber. "Go back to your room so I could sleep..."

"I forgot to tell Jaehyo something important that will give him a better chance of escaping!" Taeil looked alarmed.

B-Bomb laid on his bed, not moving. After a good ten seconds he abruptly sat up wide awake. ". Don't tell me you forgot to tell him about U-Kwon!"

"Yea.. I forgot about our Kitty Kwon." Taeil mentally scolded himself for forgetting something so important. "I would have remembered had it not been for Kitty Kwon making me watch Finding Nemo with him."

". He has no chance of escaping now." B-Bomb said.

The two stayed silent for several minutes.

"Welp, night." B-Bomb laid back down as Taeil bidded him adieu, heading back to his own room to continue his slumber.

~~~~~

FUUUUUHHHHCCCKKKK.

I turned around to see U-Kwon.

"Hey I found him!" U-Kwon called to someone. my life. "He was looking for you." U-Kwon pointed to Chocolate Man who entered looking displeased.

~~~~~

So my attempt to escape didn't work out the way I wanted it to... Not only am I still stuck in here, I have my own personal body guard.

'I am disappointed in you for trying to escape. I guess I don't have a choice but to have someone keep watch on you all the time.' Chocolate man had told me.

ing great. Stupid Chocolate Man. My face was not created for just you to look at. Stop being so selfish and greedy!


~ 블락비 ~



Just in case anyone forgets, Chocolate Man is Cho PD. I forget occasionally too lol. And remember the candy Taewoon gave Jaehyo? Little did he know, that was what the hamsters were after. xD

Darn you Minhyuk. I want some Ddeokbokki now...


-----

Replies to comments~

@BriaNoelle: All will be revealed in time~ ;D

@t4powa: It was supposed to be drugs in the beginning but I decided to change it~ Can't really write much about the drugs xD BlockcB aren't druggies! Ar least.. I hope not O_O

@LinSan: I never tried that candy before... I'll buy it the next time I see them :D

@xJungSquaredx: Even after we hung up I never bothered writing -_- lol I waited until the next day.. At like 5.. xD write your story so I can read it!~ And you used sooo many squigglies. More than I did xD

Thanks to my new subscribers for subscribing! :3 You guys make me happy. <3

Cheyenne
ahnderphyo
BriaNoelle
Butterwine
YoonHee
xJungSquaredx
HeaNara
Minhyuklips