She Finally Meets Him

Could it be... I like you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Are you okay? You look anxious,’ her manager said as he opened the door for her.

‘What? Yeah. I mean, no, I’m not anxious.’ she answered absentmindedly. ‘I’m fine.’

Shin Hye’s manager shrugged. ‘If you say so.’

There was absolute silence in the car as her manager drove to the dinner venue. She noticed him stealing glances at her from the rear view mirror. He is such a worrywart, she thought. But she was acting strange. Usually, she would be playing with her phone, or listening to music, or chatting with him about her day. But she was just sitting there, looking outside the window. There were a lot of things on her mind.

‘Oppa…’

‘Yes? What’s up? What’s wrong?’ He answered quickly and enthusiastically.

‘I was going to say we should take the other route. Less traffic. Can’t keep them waiting, you know,’ she replied mechanically.

‘If you say so.’ her manager shrugged and focused on the road.

When they arrived, Lee Min Ho’s manager was waiting for them by the concierge. He exchanged greetings with her manager before he turned to her.

‘Park Shin Hye-ssi, long time no see! So glad you could make it. Min Ho is waiting inside.’

‘Annyeonghaseyo,’ she replied, smiling at him. She scanned the place unconsciously.

‘He’s in the private room at the end of the hallway,’ Min Ho's manager motioned to the concierge to help lead the way.

Shin Hye turned to her manager, ‘Oppa, shall we go?’

‘You go ahead. We’ll talk about some things first,’

‘Eh? Okay,’ she replied.

Shin Hye followed the female concierge who she thought was walking awfully slow. There were murmurs from the other guests when she passed by. ‘Omo, is that Park Shin Hye? It’s her!’ She heard a guy tell his companions. She bowed slightly at their direction and continued walking. ‘She’s so pretty,’ a lady whispered to her friend as she turned the corner. Shin Hye smiled. A little confidence doesn’t hurt.

Just then the concierge stopped walking and turned around, ‘We’re here.’

Shin Hye’s heart started beating fast. She bowed at the woman who turned to leave. When she was gone, her hands automatically made their way to her hair, tucking some loose strands behind her ear. She looked down at her dress and straightened her skirt. Breathing deeply, she opened the door.

Min Ho was sitting down, legs crossed. He turned to her and she could swear he had a look of surprise on his face. He was plastered on his seat for a few seconds before he stood up rather ungracefully.

‘Oh, you’re here,’ he said.

‘Annyeonghaseyo, oppa. How have you been?’ was all she could say.

He looked amazing. He wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter