Teaser #3

Special ; Wooliment's New Girl Group[apply closed]

 

My eyes fluttered open almost instantly when I head a smacking noise and then a loud whine and then some squeals. Of course I knew who was the cause of this. The squeals came from the chubby-cheeked maknae, the whines came from the center face of the group, and then the smack was the leader throwing a book a someone's head. It was a very predictable enviroment. Grunting, I rolled myself off the bed, grabbing onto a pillow to break my fall. 
 
Sighing, I forced myself up and tossed my pillow onto my bed. I trudged out of the room I shared with the lead vocalist and the main dancer. Reaching out for the door knob of the bathroom, my hand limply smacked it. I furrowed my eyebrows together. Once again, it was limp and weak. I growled quietly to myself, taking my left hand and grabbing hold of my right, I shook it around like a maniac, until finally, the felt the strength return to my right hand. Wiping the invisible sweat from my forehead, I opened the door and marched, it shutting the door carelessly behind me.
It's not important on what I did to get ready, since the way I dressed was rather simple. And I had short hair that was easy to wash. Me waking and getting up isn't that interesting. ANYWAYS. Moving on.
 
I walked into the kitchen, only to see the face of the group, Lee Hye Mi, or Julie. "Annyeong, Julie unnie~" I greeted with a cheeky smile. Julie looked up from her food and looked at me with puffed cheeks, filled with food. She waved simply before digging into her breakfast once more. Shrugging, I got myself a bowl of rice and kimchi, it was yummy. 
 
After I finished eating, I walked into the living room. The maknae was sitting innocently on the couch, cuddling with a pillow. The leader, of course, had her nose in a book. As always. I sat next to the maknae, she was playing with her phone before it rung. I peeked over at her phone, she didn't mind. I read the number, the maknae didn't know who it was, but I did. But before I could tell her, she asnwered the phone. Her conversation:  (the speaker was VERY loud, so i could hear)
 
Candy: Annyeong.
Krystal: Annyeong Candy-ah~ I just called to say good luck~
Candy: WHAT THE HELL?! JUNG KRYSTAL! HOW THE DID YOU GET MY NUMER!
 
The leader looked over at the angry maknae, I ducked behind a pillow. Julie, from the kitchen, poked her head out. 
 
Krystal: Hm? Why so mad?
Candy: Erugh! You know why! 
Krystal: I was just calling to wish you good luck you stubborn brat!
Candy: I doubt it..
Krystal: Jealous?
Candy: Not even in your dreams, Jung Krystal. You damn selfish brat!
Krystal: SHUT THE F - 
 
I watched the maknae end the conversation, in the middle of Krystal's sentence. Her face softened, as long as she didn't hear anything about Krystal, or the girl herself, she would be perfectly calm for the rest of the day.  It was silent for a moment. I emptied my throat, breaking the awkward silence. "Anyone want to hear a joke?" Silence. "Anyone." Where they dead or something? Either way, I said the joke. I waited, of course it was lame, but I hoped it would lighten the mood. It was like crickets were chirping at the silence. I threw my hands up in defeat and looked intently at the Tv screen. So much for lightening up the mood. I guess I would have to leave that to one of the other members.

{short TT . TT}