S i x

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

S i x : Unexpected Skinship and Jealousy?

 

 

“Ah, my head hurts.”

Yoona rub her forehead due to her headache. Slowly, Yoona tries to wake up and sit down. But, she is in the condition that prevents her from doing so and Yoona decides to just lie down. Her eyes travel to her unknown surroundings.

 

“Where am I? Am I in a sasaeng house? Oh no…” Yoona starts to feel worried since she notices that she is not in her room. Slowly, she scan again the room and found someone sleeping by her side.

“Who’s that?”

“That’s Luhan hyung, noona.” Sehun enters the room with some warm wet towel to replace the towel on Yoona’s forehead that was already dried up.

“Oh, Sehun… Where am I?”

“At our dorm…” Sehun carefully place the towel on Yoona’s forehead and take away the dried up towel.

“What happen?” Yoona take a glance again at Luhan who seems tired.

“Well, you fainted. Fortunately, Luhan hyung notice it and he brought you here because you have no one at your dorm. Luhan hyung carried you all the way to our dorm. We do take turns in taking care of you, but Luhan hyung insists on taking care of you the most. So, he ended up fall asleep by your side since he had been awake all night.” Sehun’s detailed explanation makes Yoona understand what had happened a day before.

“Luhan-sshi take care of me? All the other members too?” Yoona weakly ask for confirmation.

“Yeah, well… We were worried though. You fainted for quite some time and your body temperature is so hot. Hyungs got so worried especially Luhan hyung” Yoona look again at the sleeping Luhan and unconsciously smile.

“Thank you, Luhan-sshi~ You too, Sehunnie. All the EXO members too. I don’t know what to repay you guys with…” Yoona stop talking as she cough and Sehun softly pat her back.

 

Luhan slowly wake up and look at Sehun patting Yoona’s back softly. Luhan who intend to say something ended up not muttering anything and just stare at the two.

“Noona, you need to rest… Take care of yourself first~” Sehun continue to softly pat Yoona’s back while holding Yoona in his embrace to support her.

“Thank you, Sehun ah~ You are so nice to me~” Yoona smile after she have stop from coughing.

“Then, take care of yourself! You just need to repay us with some bubble teas~” Sehun smirk after he position Yoona in a sitting position carefully.

“Aigoo~ Our bubble tea lover, Sehunnie~” Yoona ruffles Sehun hair softly making Sehun blush a bit and hide it by smiling boyishly.

 

‘How nice to be treated like that~ Wait! What am I thinking? Get a grip of yourself, Luhan ah!’ Luhan shakes his head in confusion without noticing that both Sehun and Yoona had been staring at him.

“Hyung / Luhan-sshi, are you okay?”

Luhan stop his action and just embarrassingly smile back at the two of them.

“Ah, I’m okay, Yoona-sshi… Sehunnie… I’m just trying to freshen myself up.”

“Oh… Luhan-sshi…”

“Yes, Yoona-sshi?”

“Umm... Thank you…”

“Ah, it’s not a problem…”

“I’m sorry for being a burden to you yesterday. I must be heavy, right?”

“No, not at all… You are so light. I’m doing that because I like it…”

“Hyung, you like what? Do you like it that you get to carry noona?”

 

DUGEUN DUGEUN… DUGEUN DUGEUN…

 

‘Yah! Xi Luhan! What are you saying? Oh my goodness! I sound like a total ert! I like carrying her? Oh gosh! What would she think of me? Damn maknae, for teasing me!’ Luhan tries to control his expression while Yoona automatically blush.

 

‘Aigoo~ Sehunnie, what are you saying? Ah, what am I thinking? He’s just being nice~ Omo~ My heart, why are you beating so fast?’ Yoona hides her face with the blanket.

 

Sehun just chuckle at the two for their funny reaction.

Sehun smirking, “Anyway, I have to go to sleep now… Tomorrow, EXO-K got an early practice. So, Luhan hyung will take care of noona…” and exit the room leaving the two flustered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter