F i v e

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

F i v e : Unidentified Emotion and Mixed Feelings

 

 

After all the SM idols that participate in the photoshoot have arrived, Yoona welcome them with a smile along with Seohyun and the four EXO members. Krystal who is quite close with Yoona ran to her for a hug.

 

“Unnie! Do you know how much I’ve missed you?”

“Aigoo~ Our Soojung~ Unnie miss you too!”

“Unnie~ You are too busy with your filming~ You hardly come to see us at the company~” Sulli join them and hug Yoona too. Seohyun just laugh looking at the them.

“Of course~ Yoona unnie even hardly be seen at our dorm. Whenever we are at the dorm, Yoona’s out there shooting. When we are already sleeping, she came back and leaves before we are awake. She’s that busy~”

“Yah~ Maknae~ Aigoo~ You too, Sulli? Unnie miss all of you~”

“Is this including me?” Jonghyun smile sheepishly as he spread his arms wide ready for a hug.

“Yah! Jjong! I’m not including you! Aww~ Sulli ah~ Soojung ah~ Mianhae~” Yoona hugs the two girls in front of her.

“Taeminnie~ Look at my wife~ She does not even miss her hubby~ I’m sad~” Jonghyun cries fakely after he ran to Taemin for a hug in which Taemin only responds with a laughter.

“Yah! Kim Jonghyun! Since when am I your wife?”

“Ya~ Don’t we have perfect chemistry together? You and I? Now~ Call me Oppa~” Jonghyun smirks as the others just laugh at the two.

“Noona~ I miss you too~” Taemin make a cute face in which Yoona responds by softly patting his head and hug him lightly.

“Hyung, did you see that? Noona does not care about you~”

“Yah~ I’m your husband for today right?”

 

“Why are you the husband of Yoona-sunbaenim?”

Kai bravely ask Jonghyun, wondering why he keeps on saying that he is Yoona’s husband.

“Well~ Since both of us are the oldest male and female here, so that makes us your parents~ We shall be your mom and dad for the day~” Jonghyun cheerfully answer in which Yoona just sigh at him.

“Yah! Don’t make them misunderstands~”

 

‘They look so close with each other. Hmm…’ Luhan thought as he stares at Yoona and Jonghyun curiously.

Sehun glance at Luhan who has been looking at the whole scene with not even a single smile shown on his face.

“Hyung, what are you looking at?” Sehun question makes Luhan flustered and turn the others attention to them.

“Who is looking at what?”

“What is Luhan-sshi looking at?”

 

Fortunately, a staff called them to prepare for the photoshoots. Luhan sigh in relieve as he walks to the set to prepare for their shooting.

“Lu-ge, we are going to shoot some photos with SNSD sunbaenims!” Kai cheerfully smile at Luhan who is shock to hear the news.

“Oh, that’s good.”

“Good? Hyung! That’s awesome! I get to be in the same pictorial with Yoona-sunbaenim~”

“Why are you so happy?”

“Because she’s a goddess~ She’s beautiful inside out~” Kai muttered making Luhan flinched a little.

Luhan starts to drift into a deep thought when Kai continues to ramble on how and why he likes Yoona.

 

‘What makes her so special? Why does she feel different?’ Luhan continuously gaze towards Yoona who is taking a solo photoshoot.

Luhan eyes never leaves Yoona since he continuously lay his eyes on hers whenever he sees her. Sehun, notices this the whole time starts to wonder whether what he feel is right. Seohyun slowly walk until she stands besides Sehun.

 

“I know what you are looking at~ Sehun-sshi, good luck in your quest~” Seohyun muttered before leaving Sehun dumbfounded.

“Quest? What quest?” Sehun ask himself before look at the two older pair who takes a selca with Kai.

‘Is this my quest? Is this what I want to do? To make them realize their feelings?’ Sehun wonders as he looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter