F o u r

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

F o u r : The Unknown Reason of Awkwardness

 

 

“What if she thinks I’m weird or something?”

Luhan take a deep breath before secretly look in the kitchen. He feels worried since the situation earlier was quite weird for someone like the two of them who hardly know each other. Luhan put both his hands on his hips and sigh.

 

After taking another deep breath, Luhan decides to take another secret look inside the kitchen. His eyes widen the moment he sees the intimate moment in between Yoona and Sehun. In reality, Sehun and Yoona are just washing the dishes while joking around with each other. However, it differs in Luhan’s eyes. He sees that the two are intimately laughing around while emitting some kind of pink aura.

 

“What’s with those two?” Luhan cannot deny that he somewhat feel disturb by the suffocating air of intimacy surrounding the two. Deep down, he feels helpless and reluctant.

 

Helpless, because he feels like he cannot even enter the world where Yoona and Sehun belong right now. Reluctant, because he need to say he is ready but he is not sure whether he should disturb them or not.

 

“Should I enter now? But, I might ruin the moment…”

Luhan sigh again without noticing there is someone watching him the whole time while smiling evilly.

 

Luhan is about to walk away when someone pulled him over to Sehun and Yoona. Yoona who was laughing so carefree, stop laughing and smile politely.

“Ah, Minseok-oppa… Thank you for your coffee. I like it…”

Xiumin smile sweetly at Yoona while pointing his index finger to Luhan who is behind him.

“Oh, you’re welcome Yoona ah~ Well, I happen to see this kid when I’m about to enter the kitchen so I drag him along. He’s ready to go anyway…”

Yoona and Sehun look at Luhan who hides embarrassingly behind Xiumin.

“Yah, hyung. Stop hiding anyway. We gotta go…”

“Uh… Yeah.”

Luhan appears behind Xiumin and smile shyly. Yoona who has been looking at Luhan, slightly blushes the moment Luhan’s eyes look up and meet hers.  The sudden eye contact made both of them blushes harder especially Yoona.

Xiumin and Sehun just stare at the two while laughing.

“Yah~ Lu… Yoong, what’s with you two?”

“Ah… Nothing…” Both of them answer in unison and look down after looking at each other again.

“Oh well, I guess we better leave now or manager hyung will be angry. So, shall we go now? Luhan hyung? Yoona noona?”

Both of them nod slightly and bow at the rest of EXO members who appears later on.

“Oh, we’ll be leaving now…  Thank you everyone… Thank you Kyungsoo ah for the food and refreshments…” Yoona smile and bow to all the EXO members, thanking them.

 

“You’re welcome, noona~ Come here anytime~” D.O smile filled with happiness as he bows back.

“Yeah, you’re always welcome to come here noona~”

“Of course~ You are the first girl who entered EXO dorm~ Yoona ah~”

 

Yoona shyly smile and retreat back to her car with Luhan and Sehun. As they were about to enter Yoona’s car, Sehun suddenly thought of something.

 

‘Sehun ah, make sure Luhan sit beside Yoona in the car.’

‘Why, Minseok hyung?’

‘Nothing~ I just wanna know what will happen~ Make sure of that, okay?’

 

Sehun smirks again as he remembered the conversation he had with Xiumin earlier. Swiftly, he ran towards the car and sit at the back seat.

 

“I’m gonna sit in the back~”

“Y-yah…”

Luhan take a glance at Yoona as he bows slightly and open his door. As he was about to enter and sit in the car, Sehun smack his back.

“Yah, hyung. Go open the door for her.”

“Aish, why should I?”

“Courtesy, hyung! Aish, I’ll just do it then~”

 

Yoona who was walking towards her door clueless, did not hear the conversation between the two. Sehun get out from the car and swiftly walk towards Yoona’s door and open it for her gentlemanly. Luhan watch the whole scene with irritated look shown on his face.

“Ah, thank you Sehunnie~”

Sehun just smile and turn to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter