T h i r t y - T h r e e

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T h i r t y - T h r e e : The Moment of Truth and Changes

 

 

“Are you sure you want to do this?”

Luhan look at the hand that pat his back and ended up looking at their group maknae, Sehun who is looking at him with sad gaze.

Luhan smiles weakly as he answers.

“What do you mean, Sehun?”

“Don’t ask me that. Tell me why you agreed with the plan that Minseok-ge and I come up with…”

“Sehun… I just want to do what’s best…”

“Lu-ge, stop it.”

“Stop what?”

 

“I know you love noona, hyung…”

It is now Luhan’s turn to feel shock. He admits he might be a little bit obvious with his feelings, but he is sure that only Suho and Xiumin can notices it.

 

“Sehun… How?”

“I have my way… Now, why are you doing this?”

“We are the ones who agrees on this…”

“But, what about—”

“Sehun… Whatever happens, will happen. Don’t worry, I’m sure things will get better after this…” Luhan smiles weakly at Sehun.

“But, you love her…”

“Sehun… If it happens way back when I’m not that matured, I might get in their way and ruin everything. I will definitely do anything to make her mine…. But…”

“But?”

“But, I would just do anything to make her happy… If it’s meant to be her fate with Joonmyeon, I would accept it with open arms… I love her so much that I want to see her happy…” Luhan pats Sehun’s back as the younger watch the elder disappears among the crowd.

 

“But, the one she’s going to be happy with… is you, Lu-ge… She loves you already, can’t you see?” Sehun sighs as he looks down.

 

‘Even the way you two say things like love is the same… I love her too, Luhan hyung… But, she’s better off with you.’

 

Sehun sighs again for the umpteenth time again. This time, someone else appears and pat both side of his shoulders.

“Seohyun noona… Minseok hyung…”

Seohyun look at Xiumin and smiles back at Sehun. She signals them to walk away from the crowd into a pretty secluded place.

 

“Noona…”

“Sehun, have Joonmyeon-sshi gone to the place?” Seohyun ask softly.

Sehun just nodded slightly.

“What about Yoona?” This time Xiumin ask him.

“Yoona noona is already waiting for him.”

“Good… You’ve done a good job, Sehun ah…”

Seohyun pat Sehun’s back softly while Xiumin just smile warmly at him.

“Noona… I… I’m sorry… To hyung too…”

“Sorry for what?”

Both of them look at Sehun, clueless for what reason he is feeling sorry for.

 

“I… love Yoona noona too…”

“Sehun…”

“I’ve fallen for the girl Luhan hyung and Suho hyung love, Im Yoona… I love Yoona noona…” Sehun mutters weakly as his tears roll down his face as he gaze at the two older ones with sad eyes.

“Sehun… Hyung didn’t know…” Xiumin mutters softly.

“It is something I didn’t see coming… I originally plan for them to be together… I didn’t know I will fall for her throughout the process… I know I planned this… I know I’m the mastermind. Are you going to be mad at me?” Sehun mutters weakly which made Xiumin pulls him into a hug.

Seohyun just sighs softly and continue to pat his back.

“Sehun… We can never predict when we will fall in love… It just happen… We are not mad at you…”

“Seohyun is right… Why would we be angry with you for loving her?”

“Minseok-ge… Seohyun noona…”

“Now, are you willing to go through with this?”

“Like she said, are you willing to go through with your plan?”

 

Sehun looks at the two of them weakly. He takes a deep breath before muttering the next thing. Seohyun and Xiumin eyes widen as they heard his answer. Sehun tears fall again.

.

.

.

“Why does Sehun ask me to wait here?”

Yoona grumbled as she sits down on the cold floor at the rooftop area. As she is busy staring at the starry sky, she did not notice someone’s presence.

 

“I think this might be Sehun’s technique for not seeing me sad. I think Sehun does not want me to feel sad anymore… Because, I might cry if I see Suho at the party… People who knows nothing might ask things about it… I guess… I still do love him…”

 

The guy just stares at Yoona with a sad smile.

 

“Well, what can I do? I can’t control my feelings… Although I never said this in front of that Kim Joonmyeon, he is a great guy… The first love and the only precious first love I will never forget…” Yoona tears fell again as she stares at the sky with a faint smile.

 

“Who’s that great guy?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter