T w e n t y - N i n e

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

T w e n t y - N i n e: Approval, Plans and A Glimpse of the Past

   

“Hmph!”

Baekhyun and Chen stares at each other feeling weird with Luhan’s mood change.

‘Since when our second oldest hyung become this childish?’ Both of them just stare at each other and telepathically think about the same thing.

Luhan continues to pout as he gazes over his group members who seem busy with their own things.

 

Chanyeol is busy playing his guitar with Lay as usual. The two usually do this to come up with new songs.

Kai is busy sleeping.

D.O is busy cooking in the kitchen.

Xiumin, Sehun and Suho are outside with Yoona.

Meanwhile, Kris and Tao is nowhere to be found. Luhan avert his gaze back to the two beagles, Chen and Baekhyun who are looking at him.

 

“You told me we have schedule!”  Luhan blurt out, obviously a bit angry because the two disturb his precious time with the other deer.

“We do!” Chen and Baekhyun replied in unison to convince Luhan.

“But, what the heck are we doing here? Why do they seem so leisure like there’s no schedule at all?” Luhan question makes Baekhyun feels a bit flustered.

“Well~ We do have a schedule to be exact.”

“A schedule to plan well for Joonmyeon hyung birthday party!” Chen added happily.

“It’s Suho’s birthday?”

“Not today~ It’s tomorrow! That’s why we ask Yoona, Sehun and Xiumin to go and distract Suho hyung.”

“Then, why don’t Yoona be here to plan with us?” Luhan ask curiously.

“Well~ Jonghyun hyung said that it’s better if Yoona follows them. Plus, that way we can plan for her birthday party too!” Baekhyun excitedly said letting out his inner SONE personality.

“As expected from EXO number one SONE, BAEKSONE!” Chen laughs as Baekhyun just smiles proudly.

“Wait, Yoona’s birthday?” Luhan seems confused at the mention of Yoona’s birthday.

“Mwuh? Hyung, you don’t know?”

“TO think that you are getting closer with her these days! Ughh~ What kind of friend are you?”

“Duh~ BaekSone is true, what kind of friend that did not know their friend’s birthday? Ggaep Song~” Chen glares playfully at Luhan along with Baekhyun.

 

“First thing first. What do you have in mind?” Luhan ended their playful time and decided to move on the main event.

“Well, first of all… We plan to leave this to Yoona noona!” Both of them exclaim happily.

“Why her?” Luhan’s voice hinted a deadly tone of jealousy, but he suppressed it in.

“Well, as we all know~ Joonmyeon hyung is super close with Yoona noona and Jonghyun hyung. So, we decided to leave it to them tonight. We’ll do the surprise party after that. We want to be the last one to wish Suho hyung, so we decided to throw the party nearing the end of the day of his birthday.” Chen explains with details with Baekhyun nodding along.

“So, that’s why you want Yoona to follow them?”

“YES!”

“But, why would you drag me here?”

“Hyung! You cannot be with them!”

“Why?”

“Because if you were seen with them. Fans will notice you easily due to your HUNHAN and XIUHAN famous pairings!”

“Huh?”

“Hyung, fans will notice you easily~”

“Fine, I get it… “ Luhan sigh in defeat as Chen and Baekhyun just look at him, confused.

 

“Well, the preparation is all done though~”

“Then, why am I here?”

“Hyung, we still need to plan for Yoona’s!”

“Oh yeah…”

“Don’t you want to join us planning for her birthday too?”

“Uh… Of course I want… She’s my…”

“Your what, hyung?” Baekhyun and Chen smile evilly looking at the flustered Luhan.

“Forget about me… Let’s start planning.”

“Everyone! Gather around!” Chen claps both of his hand and gathers around the EXO members.

“Okay, here’s the plan…”

.

.

.

“Phew… I wonder how the plan will work out…” Luhan walk out of his room with heavy footsteps. Obviously tired of taking care of the kids since Kris, Tao, Sehun, Xiumin and Suho is nowhere to be found.

 

“I’ve hurt her again…”

Luhan swears he could hear a soft sob in one of the bedrooms. So, he decided to follow the source of the voice.

“Joonmyeon?” Luhan slowly walks inside and stand in the doorway as he look at Suho secretly.

 

 

“Yoona… I love you… I always will… But, I just want you to be happy… My birthday wish for this year is too see you happy with someone else who can make you happy… Hopefully, you find a better boyfriend compared to me…”

Luhan could feel his ears are not hearing the wrong thing. He gathers all his courage and speaks up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter