T w e n t y - S e v e n

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T w e n t y - S e v e n : The Secret of the Past

 

 

“Lu~ Wake up… Wake up…”

“Oh~ An angel…” Luhan looks at the person in front of him as he hugs that person close to him.

“Where did you go, my angel?”

As Luhan continues to sleep talking, the person couldn’t bear with Luhan’s mushiness.

“Yah! I’m Minseok! Ewwww! Get away from me!” Xiumin uses his inner strength as he throws Luhan on the sofa.

“Wait, Minseok? Where’s my angel?” Luhan continues to sleep talk as he look around, looking for his deer angel.

“YAH! NOONA! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM LAST NIGHT?”

“Sehun?”

“Yes, hyung. Thehun and Minmin hyung are here…” Sehun smile gleefully as Xiumin throws daggers at Sehun for calling him Min Min.

“Wait, what are you two doing here?”

“Who said there are only two of them?”

Luhan look at the source of the voice only to find Baekhyun and Chen laughing around at him.

“What are you guys doing here? Where’s Yoona?”

Luhan glares at the two pranksters.

 

“I’m here, Lulu~” Yoona appears with her boyish get up as YoonBum.

“Why are you all getting dressed up?”

Luhan look at the five of them, clueless. Yoona just laugh at him in return.

“Well, they said they are going to pick up since you got schedule for today. As for me, I’m going to hang out with Sehunnie, Minseokkie and Joonmyunnie~” Yoona just laugh as she put on a beanie covering her wig.

“What? But, I don’t have any–” Luhan sentence is cut off by Chen and Baekhyun who covers his mouth in instant.

“Wahhh~ Who knows Lu-ge morning breath can smell this bad~ We gotta go before the manager get mad~ See you around, noona~” Baekhyun muttered nervously as Chen just flash his troll smile.

“Noona~ We’ll just make Lu-ge to take a bath at our dorm then~ See you around noona~” Chen smile as he signals Baekhyun before dragging Luhan away from SNSD’s dorm.

 

‘Poor Lu-ge for not being able to say anything~ Oh well, the plan must go on!’ Sehun thought as he looks at Yoona.

 

“Noona, let’s go~” Sehun smile at Yoona cutely.

“Yeah, if not we’ll be late!”

Sehun entwined his right hand with Yoona as they smile at each other.

“Huh?”

“Don’t forget about me, Yoonbum~” Suho smiles as he entwined his left hand with Yoona right hand.

“Yoonbum, how can you forget about this big hyung, Minwoo here?” Xiumin pouts cutely as Yoona just smiles cheekily.

“Don’t worry Minwoo~ Keke~ I’ll pay all this back with our deal, later?” Yoona smiles as Xiumin just let out a happy laughter.

 

‘I’m a man! A manly man like me will not get jealous so easily. It’s just holding hands. If I can make her mine in the future, we can do more than that!’ Luhan smiles evilly to himself as he blushes at his own ‘imagination’.

 

“Hyung, what’s with you?” Chen asks worriedly.

“Lu-ge, are you thinking of something weird?” Baekhyun smiles evilly as Luhan starts to feel flustered when he notices that Yoona is looking at him, clueless.

“A—anniyo! I’m just… uhhh… Forget about it, let’s go!” Luhan blushes hard as Yoona just laugh at him.

 

Yoona releases her hands from Sehun and Suho before she walks towards Luhan.

“Do your best, Lulu~” Yoona smiles cheekily with her mismatch eyes as she ruffles Luhan’s hair softly.

Mesmerize. That’s the right word to describe Luhan dumbfounded situation right now. Luhan grin like an idiot at Yoona who is smiling at him in her Yoonbum get ups.

 

‘Handsome… Wait, what’s with me? I’m a guy! What kind of guy would think a girl is handsome! Shush! Go away thoughts.’ Luhan shakes his head vigorously.

 

‘Cute… Makes me feel like teasing him more… But, why do I find him so cute? ’ Yoona just laughs as she looks at panic Luhan.

.

.

.

“So, let’s go now~”

Yoona smiles as the two groups part ways and leave on their own. As they were leaving, Luhan look at Yoona one last time before leaving with Baekhyun and Chen.

Unknown to him, Yoona is also watching him after he turn facing the front. Yoona watches his back with something on his mind.

‘Why do I feel sad?’ Both deers thought as they follow their respective group.

 

“So, what do we want to do first?” Suho ask the three of them with a fatherly smile.

“Bubble teas!” Sehun utte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter