T w e n t y - O n e

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T w e n t y - O n e : Comfortness, Realization and Changes 

 

 

“Noona~ You look beautiful in your Jung Hana outfit!”

Yoona flash her smile at the younger guy after the stage with TTS earlier.

“Omo~ Our Kyungsoo~ So cute and squishy~ Why did you run away after standing behind me earlier?” Yoona pinches D.O cheeks which he responds with a smile.

“Ah~ Noona… I’m just worried that the news would resurface again… That’s why I tried to stay away.” D.O looks down as he fiddle with his finger.

“Ah, Kyungsoo ah~ Don’t worry. Noona don’t mind~ So, don’t do that again~ Arasso? We can just interact normally~ Don’t worry about the others~” Yoona softly ruffles D.O hair.

“I get it, noona! Thank you~ Come by to our dorm sometimes~ I’ll cook something nice for you~”

“Ah~ Okay… Kyungsoo ah, where’s Sehunnie?”

“Oh~ Sehunnie? He’s in our practice room at the company~ You can just go there~ Noona, we are going back first~” D.O bows politely to Yoona before leaving in hurry.

.

.

.

“Why I can’t seem to get this right? Ugh… What is wrong with me?” Sehun sigh for the umpteenth time after falling down while dancing.

“Am I a failure like what they spoke of me?” Sehun groaned in frustration as he looks at his bruised knee which bleeds due to the falling.

 

“Sehunnie?”

Sehun look up, feeling shock with the appearance of Yoona in her Jung Hana get up as she looks at him worriedly.

“Noona…”

“Sehunnie… Gwenchana? Your knee is bleeding…”

“Let it be, noona. It’s just a bit…” Sehun look away, to hide his sad emotion.

“Sehun… Wait here!”

“Ah, noona!”

Before Sehun could stop her, Yoona disappears through the door. Sehun sigh again as he runs his fingers through his hair in frustration.

“What is she trying to do?”

 

Moments later, Yoona return with a first air tool box and quickly sit down in front of Sehun.

“Noona… You don’t need to do this. The pain will go away~”

Sehun tries to stop Yoona, but Yoona being the stubborn one, quickly push his hand away.

“Let me do this… You’re hurt. How can I let you be like this?”

“Noona…”

Yoona slowly place Sehun long legs on her lap and starts to clean the wound.

“Noona…”

“Shut up, and let me do this first…”

“…”

Yoona softly treat Sehun wound as he watch Yoona with questionable look.

 

‘Stop treating me so nice… You’re not supposed to… What am I going to do now?’ Sehun look at Yoona sadly with questions ran through his mind.

 

“DONE!” Yoona smiles brightly at Sehun who seems shock as his mind is not with him earlier.

“Ah, thank you noona… But, you really should not have done this…”

“Sehunnie… How can I not to? I walk in and I see you bleeding… Should I have left you behind and walk away? No, I would definitely treat you and make your pain go away. Now, Sehunnie… I do this because I care about you. More than you think.”

“Noona… I…”

“Sehun—”

Yoona let out a soft sigh as she return the embrace. Sehun wrapped his muscular arms around Yoona petite body, pulling her closer to him. Yoona embrace him back as she is now in between Sehun long legs.

“You don’t need to hide anything from me… I will always be here, for you~”

Sehun smiles bitterly as he hugs her tighter and rests his chin on her shoulder. Yoona softly caresses Sehun’s back as she hum to a song.

“Noona… Why do you always appear whenever I needed… someone?”

“Sehun ah~ Maybe, I’m destined to be your… someone?” Yoona joked as she laughs.

 

‘Don’t do that… Noona… I might end up making you mine…”

 

“Noona… Have you ever felt like giving up and pack things up and leave to a faraway place?”

“Hmm? Surprisingly, I have. I always thought of that…”

“Noona… Can we do it now? Let’s leave everything and go somewhere…”

“Sehun ah, what is your dream?”

“My… dream?”

“Yeah, your dream?”

“I want to be a singer… I want to make people happy with my performance, my voice and my dance…”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter