T w e n t y

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T w e n t y : Of Bubble Teas, Text Messages and Sweet Phone Calls

 

 

“Noona~ What are you doing here?”

“Ah~ Sehunnie~ Noona is practicing now~”

“Oh~ Where are the other SNSD members?”

“Ah~ They are busy with their own schedule~” Yoona smiles as she tiptoes and ruffles Sehun’s hair.

“Noona, gomawo for the present~ I love it~”

“I’m glad~ I was thinking hard on what kind of present I should give you…” Yoona smiles as Sehun shows her the present she gave him.

“I will definitely treasure the bubble tea keychain and pillow for life~ Ah~ Noona, thanks for the free bubble tea treats coupons from you too!”  Sehun smile happily as Yoona just chuckle at him.

“I know~ Let’s have bubble tea together sometime~  Arasso?”

“Speaking of bubble tea? Why don’t we have some bubble tea now?”

“I don’t mind~ Let’s go~”

“But, noona~ Can we just go and buy them… Later on, drink the bubble teas here?”

“Oh~ Are you worried about the fans?”

Sehun nodded slightly as Yoona just flash a smile at him.

“It’s okay, Sehun ah~ Noona don’t mind~ Wait, I’m going to change.”

 

Moments later, Yoona appears with her ‘Yoonbum’ get-ups as she smile boyishly at him. Sehun just chuckle at Yoona who wear a loose checkered sleeveless shirt with her big grey hoodie jacket and a denim cap along with a long denim pants. Yoona even wear a high cut converse to top it off.

“Noona~ You could be my hyung for the day~”

“Yo~ I’m Yoonbum~” Yoona speak in a low tone which makes Sehun chuckles as he grab his dark blue cap and cover his face with a face mask.

“Let’s go~”

 

Sehun and Yoona laughs along happily after going to the bubble teas shop and they are now walking towards their company.

“OMONA, you can totally be our member, Noona…”

“Yah~ I’m your hyung~ Don’t I look awesome? There are girls who fainted today~” Yoona laughs out loud, showing her alligator laugh in which Sehun did not mind at all.

“Yeah! You look manlier than Luhan hyung!” Sehun laughs evilly alongside Yoona.

“Wait, speaking of Luhan… Isn’t his birthday is like 8 days after you?”

“Yeah~ His birthday is coming up~ I think it’s tomorrow~ Why? Do you have a surprise for him?”

“I guess I have. But, I should save the details later~ Keke~ Sehun ah~ Let’s go drink this!”

 

As they arrive in the practice room, Yoona take off her short hair wig unveiling her long beautiful hair and sit down on the floor side by side with Sehun.

Sehun feels a little bit taken aback by the beautiful girl in front of him. But, he tries to cover it up by teasing her.

“Noona~ Where’s your Jung Hana’s hair?”

“Oh~ It’s a secret~ Kekeke~” Yoona smiles as she ruffles Sehun’s hair and proceed in drinking her bubble teas.

After Sehun manages to regain his composure again, he notices that Yoona’s head is resting on his shoulder. Sehun smiles as he looks at the sleeping deer next to him.

“Noona look so beautiful even without make up~ Ah~ I know what to do~” Sehun smirk as he took out his phone from his pocket.

 

KACHAK! KACHAK! KACHAK!

 

Sehun smirk grew wider and much more evil as he look at the photos he took of the two of them while feeling satisfied.

“I am so sure hyung is going to erupt in jealousy~ Kekeke~”

Sehun feels satisfied after sending few pictures to the other deer. Sehun glance at his side again as he drinks his bubble tea. Somehow, he feels the urge of flicking Yoona’s beautiful forehead. However, he just holds it in. Instead, he moves a bit and kisses her forehead while putting behind Yoona’s hair behind her ear.

“Beautiful~”

Sehun smiles as he rests his head on Yoona’s shoulder after finish drinking his bubble tea while closing his eyes.

“Sweet dream, noona~ I know you are having it hard these past few months and you hardly rest. Please stay healthy and bubbly. I’m worried when I heard you are sick.”

.

.

.

“Ah~ What a nice day~” Luhan stretch himself happily af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter