S e c o n d

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      S e c o n d : The Awkward Appearance      

"Do I look good?" Kai smirk as he poses in front of the EXO members after they have finished with their practice. The EXO members were all resting after long hours of practice as they look at Kai who continuously posing in front of them.

“What are you trying to do, Jongin?” Chen asks, obviously feeling weird looking at Kai.

“I’m posing, can’t you see Jongdae hyung?” Kai rebutted as he continues to pose while looking at the mirror this time.

“Yah~ Stop it already~ Why would you even do that?” Baekhyun ask after drinking some water to ease his thirst.

“Haven’t you heard the news? Apparently, Luhan hyung, Tao hyung, Sehunnie and I got asked to participate in the W Live Photoshoot.” Kai smile widely while posing proudly.

 

The three names mentioned by Kai starts to cough as a reaction of too shocked while drinking water. Kris and Suho stare at the three of them curiously.

“So, why are we the leaders aren’t even informed of this?” Kris ask with Suho nodded along.

“Uh-huh. We thought manager hyung already told you, hyung.” Sehun answered calmly.

“Plus, that thing is not even confirm yet…” Luhan answered nonchalantly.

“Err… Luhan-ge, they have already confirm it, remember? Yoona-noona told us about it.” Sehun spoke softly as Luhan tries to cover his mouth.

 

All the EXO members except for the four of them look at the four curiously upon hearing their senior name mentioned.

 

“Yoona? Do you mean SNSD Im Yoona Sunbaenim?” Suho ask, making the four guys flustered.

“Yoona-noona? Oh, no wonder I saw her with Luhan hyung the other day.” D.O calmly said as the four starts to smile awkwardly.

“Wait! You didn’t tell me that Yoona-noona came the other day! You do know how much I adore her!” Kai turn his attention to Sehun who starts to back away.

“Yeah! I adore her too! Noona is so pretty! Yah! Sehunnie!” Tao ganged up with Kai and starts to bully Sehun.

 

Meanwhile, the other members turn their attention to Luhan who just flash a cute smile.

“Lu, you do know that won’t work on us, don’t you?” Xiumin smirk.

“Now, Lu-ge. Explain to us…” Chen facial expression turns serious.

“Explain what?” Luhan tries to regain his composure and look calm.

“Why is it that the four of you got selected?” Kris ask.

“Don’t ask me, ask the company…” Luhan answer.

“I know that. What I meant is we are more closer to Yoona-noona.” D.O muttered with Kris, Xiumin and Suho nodded along.

“Yeah, Kyungsoo is right. We are closer than her. That’s not fair!” Xiumin pouted.

“Yah Minseok-ge, since when you do care in things like this?”

“But… It’s Yoona we ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter