N i n e t e e n

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

N i n e t e e n : Sweetness, Closeness and Unexpected News

 

“Kyungsoo ah~ Shall we go?”

“Yes, noona~ I’ve already go through the list again~ Now, let’s go~”

 

Yoona and D.O smile at each other as they walk side by side, entering the big supermarket.

“Noona, am I troubling you?”

Yoona stop pushing the cart as she look at Kyungsoo, confused with his question.

“With what, Kyungie?”

“I mean… it’s supposed to be the other members tagging along… But, I think that I should invite Yoona noona whom I haven’t seen for a long time…”

Yoona ruffles D.O hair softly and pinch his cheek again.

“Do Kyungsoo… You know how noona really is, right?”

D.O nodded while looking at Yoona with his big eyes open wide.

“So, you should know me well~ If I’m willing to go, that means I’m not busy~ I have an off-day today~”

D.O starts to play with his fingers after hearing the word off-day.

“Off-day? Is it okay if you spend your day off with me? Will your boyfriend be angry?”

“Anniyo~ Noona’s single~ It’s great for me, Kyungsoo ah~ Kaja~ I’m hungry~”

 

D.O smiles as he looks at Yoona who cheerfully pushes the cart.

“What can I do without you, noona?”

Both of them happily done their grocery shopping since there is hardly fans that disturbs them as they spend their quality time together.

.

.

.

“We’re done!”

Both of them cheered and hi-five each other after they finished putting all the groceries stuff in the car.

“I’m hungry~”

“I’ve bring some food with me~ Let’s go eat it at the park~”

“Yeay~ Picnic! Let’s go, Kyungsoo ah~”

Yoona pull D.O hands as they ran towards the park while D.O holding to a picnic basket. D.O look at their entwined hands with a meaningful smile and blushing cheeks.

 

“OH MY! This is a great spot!”

Yoona smiles happily after she took a seat under the tree. D.O continues to smile and help Yoona to set up their picnic place.

“Yummy~ Did you make this?” Yoona took a bite of the sandwich and smile at D.O.

“Yes, noona… Is it yummy?” D.O smiles brighter as he look at Yoona who is enjoying her food well.

“Omo~ The orange juice taste good too! Did you do this too?”

“Yeah, this morning~”

D.O looks at Yoona as he notice something on her lips.

“Noona, you got something on your lips…”

“Where?”

“Here, let me get it…”

D.O uses his right hand as he brushes away the thing on Yoona’s lips softly. Yoona just look at D.O and smile.

“Thank you, Kyungsoo ah~”

D.O looks at her and responds with a smile.

 

“Noona, you sure eat well!” D.O smiles brightly with Yoona as they starts to pack everything up.

“Of course, but that’s because you cook well!” Yoona praise as she shows two thumbs up to D.O.

“Aigoo~ Noona~ I’m not that skilled… But, would you like to eat it if I cook food for you?”

Yoona jump on D.O as she hugs him.

“OMO! I would love to! Thank you, Kyungsoo ah~”

D.O just smiles after they break apart and continue cleaning up.

 

“Noona~ Do you wanna go for a walk?”

“Sounds good~” Yoona happily stand up as she shows her sneakers to D.O who just let out a hearty laugh.

“Aigoo~ Same shoes too~” D.O laughs and shows his similar sneakers to Yoona.

“Yah~ People might think we are an item~”

“What’s an item, noona?” D.O look at Yoona innocently with his big eyes as Yoona starts to flustered.

“Anniyo~ Kaja~”

Yoona pull D.O up again before walking around the park.

“Yah~ People might think we are a couple~ Let’s do this~” Yoona chuckle as she entwined her right hand with D.O left hand while D.O right hand hold the picnic basket.

“Nooona… People might recognize us…” D.O looks down, blushing and tries to hide his embarrassment.

“It’s okay, D.O ah~ People know that I dotes on you already~”

Yoona ignore their surrounding as they take a walk together while taking about something.

.

.

.

“Noona~ Thank you! I had fun today!” D.O bows politely at Yoona who smiles at him.

“Anniya~ Kyungsoo ah~ I should thank you~ If it wasn’t because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter