F i f t e e n

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

F i f t e e n : Undeniable Heartache and Comforting Hearts

   

“Noona said she could not come to our showcase… She got filming…” Sehun slumped himself down after he read the disappointing text message from Yoona.

Luhan who overheard Sehun sudden announcement, try his best to control his expression of disappointment as he distract himself with something else.

 

“Don’t be sad, Sehunnie… She’s busy and it can’t be help.” Suho with the image of motherly leader come to Sehun rescue and softly pat his back.

“But, hyung… She promised me...” Sehun disappointed face makes Suho feels bad.

“You have to understand… She got her own commitment too. She even– ” Suho immediately pause before he could finish his sentence. Sehun look at him with a curious look.

“Hyung, what is it that you are trying to say about noona?”

“Nothing, Sehunnie… Now, get back to practice.”

 

Suho somehow miraculously manage to make Sehun feel better. Luhan secretly thanked Suho for that since he does not have to throw some money for few bubble teas. But, Luhan can’t help himself but wonder about Suho unfinished sentence.

.

.

.

“Okay, practice finished. Manager hyung said we are free to stay or go back to our dorm for some sleep.” Suho announce as their group members nodded.

Luhan decides to stick around the practice room for a while after left.

“I think I need to sharpen up on my moves.” Luhan turn up the audio from his phone as he dance to the beat.

 

After spending quite some time, Luhan decided to leave. As he was passing through some empty practice room, he heard a sobbing sound.

“What’s that sound? Should I take a look or not?”

Luhan somewhat stuck in between curiosity and fear. He is indeed curious of the source of the sound, but he is also afraid of the outcome. Fighting off all his fears, Luhan slowly peek through the slightly open door.

 

For some reason, Luhan ended up mentally curse himself for his eagerness as he felt his heart to ache at the sudden view in front of him.

‘Yoona and a guy hugging? Who is it?’

Luhan decides to cancel his plan to interrupt their intimate moment in his eyes. Luhan let out a painful sigh as he walks away while holding to his aching heart.

.

.

.

“Why does this happen to me?”

Yoona sigh for the umpteenth time as she scrolls her smartphone screen. Yoona can feel her heart break when she read all those nasty comments about herself. She knew deep down that she is the one with the most haters in their group. She feels glad that she can bear the burden of negative comments and the anti-fans. Instead of bawling her eyes out crying it on her members, Yoona find herself in an empty practice room as she cried herself out.

 

“Oh my tears. Please stop… I can’t even do anything even though I cried a bucketful of tears for this…”

 

Yoona mentally cursed herself the moment she heard the door creaked open unveiling a tall guy.

“Yoona?”

Indeed, the silhouette of a tall guy belongs to Kris. He had a shocked expression on his face after stumbling himself on Yoona’s crying state.

“Please… leave… I want to be alone…” Yoona muttered in between tears as she wipes her tears away.

Kris waltz himself closely to Yoona with a calm expression.

“Leave… Yifan… I want to be alone…”

“Yoona…” Slowly, Kris’s right hand travel across Yoona’s soft cheek as he wipes her tears.

“What?”

“Yoona… Nobody wants to be alone in this world. I won’t leave you…”

“I don’t want anyone to see me like this.” Yoona push Kris hand away as she look away from him.

“Then, let it be… I won’t leave you, no matter what. I’ll always be here whether you like it or not…”

“Yifan, I already told you that I—”

“… want to be alone? Beat me, Yoona. I won’t leave you whether you like it or not.”

“Yifan…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter