T e n

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

T e n : Sweet, Memorable and Secret Moments

 

 

“Luhan-sshi, you should cut it this way.” Yoona showed Luhan the way he should cut the vegetables. Clueless, Luhan look at her innocently.

“Here, let me show you.” Yoona slowly moves by Luhan side and placed her hands on his hands and demonstrate the right way to do it.

‘Is this back-hug?’ Luhan thought as he realizes their position.

Yoona is definitely back-hugging him in the eyes of public. However, Yoona is only teaching him the right way.

“There, you made it!”

“Huh?”

Luhan look at the vegetables he had cut only to realize that he was cutting the vegetables on his own. Yoona had already break away from him a moment ago.

“Oh, yea! T—t---thank you, Yoona-sshi…”

“No, it’s thanks to you! Well, now you only need to wait at the living room with the others while I finished this up with Kyungsoo and Yixing.” Yoona smile as she pushed Luhan out of the kitchen.

 

“She smells nice…” Luhan unconsciously let out his inner thoughts as he walks towards at the living room with a smile.

Sehun lips turn into a slight smile after he sneakily peeks at Luhan and Yoona’s interaction earlier.

‘This is getting more and more interesting~’

.

.

.

“Guys! It’s time to eat!”

Yoona called out the EXO members after she had set up the tables along with D.O and Lay help.

“Yoona, try this…”

“Huh?”

Yoona just stare at Xiumin who is trying to feed her with the meat wrapped with some vegetables. Xiumin flash his cute smile at her as Yoona open and let Xiumin feed her.

“There, my good girl Im Yoona~”

Xiumin smiles brightly along with Yoona.

“Pshh… Your girl, hyung? She’s not yours~” Chanyeol chuckled at Xiumin statement.

“So, what? Yoona did not even deny it~ Pshh back at you~” Xiumin smirks at Chanyeol before they continues to bickers.

“You two, stop. We are eating with a guest right now.” Kris uses his duizhang tone as he flash his charming smile at Yoona.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome~ Yoona ah~ Feed me, please?” Kris makes a cute face which makes the other members feels like puking.

“What?”

“You… look ugly, hyung.” Chen muttered as he makes an annoyed face.

“Yi  Fan, keep your anger in you. Here, open your mouth. Ah~” Yoona smile at Kris as she feed her a spoonful of food which makes him gladly let her feed him.

“Now, shall we eat peacefully?” Suho ask again after noticing that Kris starts to bickers with Chen and Xiumin with Chanyeol continues their spoon fight.

 

Yoona just give them a smile as she feed herself a spoonful of rice.

EXO mouth hang wide open the moment they saw Yoona starts eating. Xiumin and Suho just smile as they have seen Yoona eat many times before.

“Umm… Noona~ Do you usually eat like this?” Kai, bravely ask since he was curious with his ideal girl.

“Yeah, I just love to eat, you know? Now, eat! If you don’t want to see me to eat all of your food.” Yoona smirks evilly which makes Kai shuddered in horror.

Suho just smile as they ushered them all to eat. As they finished eating their food, Xiumin noticed that only he and Yoona are the ones that are still eating.

 

Xiumin just smirk as he called Yoona’s name.

“Yoona.”

“Yeah, Minseok oppa?”

“Let’s have an eating showdown. There is a lot of food tonight. Shall we? The loser has to wash all the dishes tonight!”

“Deal and the loser also have to treat each other meal for a month!” Yoona smirks as she looks at Xiumin with a determined gaze.

For some reason, D.O becomes the referee for the two.

“Okay, 3. 2. 1. START!”

Yoona and Xiumin start to eat happily. The EXO members just look at the two in amazement as they continue to gulp down their food happily. Both of them are such a big eater.

“If I’m not full, I might eat again.” Baekhyun muttered as he stares at the two.

“Yeah, me too. The way they eat their food invites people to feel like eating.” Chanyeol said as he rubbed his satisfied stomach.

.

.

.

.

.

“Aww! I lost!” Yoona look down in disappointment as she lost to Xiumin. She stop eating before him first. Xiumin just stand up and happily does his victory dance.

“Yeah~ Yoona is going to treat me a month worth of meal~”

“You are lucky since I win!” Yoona just laugh as the two did a high-five.

 

After Luhan helped Yoona wash the dishes in the kitchen while the other members sit in the living room watching some variety shows.

“Luhan-sshi, why don’t join them in the living room? I can do this alone. I’m SNSD dishwasher of course!” Yoona smile as she pumps her fist up high.

“It’s okay, Yoona-sshi… I’m scheduled to wash the dishes with Minseok today.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter