He Likes You The Best

He Likes You The Best

"Jun Hyung..." Yo Seob grabbed my hands tightly in his. His usual smile was no longer there. I've never him so... so... serious before. "I..." He gulped, as if the words were stuck at the back of his throat. "I L-LOVE YOU!"

I stood there, shocked and speechless. Suddenly, all out memories came flooding back like a tidal wave. The touches, the smiles, the moments we shared.

It wasn't as innocent as I thought it was.

Yo Seob is a VERY important person to me but... I just couldn't see him the way he saw me. Just a brother, nothing more, nothing less. And... I don't want to lie to him. "I'm sorry."

The word 'hurt' was clearly written all over his face as I pulled my hands away back to my side. His tears began falling like raindrops on a rainy day. And just like a rainy, the scene was so beautiful yet... so sad. I looked down, why was my heart.. hurting so badly?

He chuckled bitterly, "Haha... I guess... It was just me... I'm..." He choked on his tears for a moment, "s-sorry for disturbing you..." He turned and ran out of the room.

My hand left my side to reach for him but he was long gone.

Over the next few days, it became clear that we was bent on avoiding me. He stuck around Doo Joon, A LOT. They were always hugging and smiling at one another and I constantly found myself alone, punching the walls till my fist was bruised in the name of frustration. Damn it... why am I feeling like this? One day, a small incident made it all clear to me."

"Yo Seob ah~ I want a kiss!" I spat out my water at Doo Joon's whining. WHAT THE HELL IS YOON LEADER THINKING!

Yo Seob laughed, "Why should I give it you~?"

"Cause. I'm. AWESOM!" He flailed he has around in the air like an idiot. BECAUSE HE IS AN IDIOT WHO IS TRYING TO TEST MY PATIENCE. Not that he knows...

"Hmmm~ Ok~!" W-WHAT!? H-He agreed! Slowly, Yo Seob leaned in for the kiss. What part of their mentality makes them think I'll just standby and watch this scene unfold?

Yo Seob's lips were a few centimeters away from Doo Joon's when I pulled him away by his hood. "Y-yah!" He yelled while being dragged away by me. I'll apologize later but right, it's more important to get him away from that ert of a leader we had. I pushed him into and empty room and locked the door behind me. "Yah! Yong Jun Hyung! What are yo-"

"Shut up." I slammed my lips into his. To my surprise, he didn't reject. In fact, he returned the kiss. As surprised as I was, I sinked into the sweetness of the moment. I felt a smile form against my lips as his hands s around my waist. I broke the kiss for air but honestly, given a choice I would remain in that moment forever. I felt his head bump in to my chest, surely he can hear my heart racing.

He smirked, "I thought you didn't reciprocate my feelings."

"The events over the past few days cleared my thought." I sighed into his hair and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. "What's with you and Doo Joon anyway!"

"What? Jealous!"

"Yes. So tell me."

"Oh nothing~ Just some advice he gave after you rejected me the first time."

"What advice?"H

He stuck out his tongue cheekily and headed for the door, "not telling~" he ran out of the room before I could stop him.

"YAH!" I chased after him, "Get back here!"

"Don't worry Seobie, it's not that Jun Hyung doesn't love you. He's just too dense to realize his own emotions. Stick with me, we will make him so jealous that his heart will hurt. One day, I will ask you to kiss me. Just agree but don't worry, before you do, he will pull you away because he finally realizes what his own heart feels. After all, he likes you the best."