Uncle Hyung!!!

The LEE Family

"Hyung is coming and he's bringing noona!" Jangwoo announced on top of his lungs as soon as he reached their dining room.

"Hyung? You mean uncle "Hyung?"" Jonghyun asked and Jangwoo nodded all smiles.

"He's bringing noona with him?" Hongki asked and Jangwoo again nod.

"Do they have kids now?" Jaejin asked.

"Nope. Unnie told me that they're still on their honeymoon stage the last time I talked to her." IU answered.

"You've been talking with unnie?" Eunjung asked.

"Yup. We've been chatting almost every week. I've known that they're coming since last month?" IU explained and everyone gaped at her.

"You mean you knew and you didn't bother to tell  us?" Jangwoo exclaimed.

"They wanted it to be a surprise." IU explained.

"But why did uncle hyung called Jangwoo hyung today telling him that they are coming if it's a surprise?" Jonghyun asked.

IU then smiled at everyone and suddenly their doorbell rang.

 

On the day their parents die.

"Jangwoo, don't worry, I will always be here for you guys."

"Hyung!  I'm really at a loss now. I don't know how I will be able to take care of four kids on my own."

"Don't worry, I'll stay with you guys until I enlist for the army next year. Maybe by then you can take care of them on your own."

"Junki hyung, thank you so much for you help."

 

Present time.

IU ran towards their door and everybody ran after her. And true enough as soon as IU opened the door, Lee Junki and his wife Shin Minah were there on their doorstep smiling at them. Suddenly everyone was hugging everybody. Junki and Minah were pulled inside their house and were forced to sit. The Lee siblings were talking all at once and suddenly Junki gave out a loud whistle to shut everyone up.

"Stop! One at a time! I can't even understand a single thing since everyone's talking at the same time!" Junki shouted making everyone laugh.

"Unnie I really missed you." IU then hugged Minah.

"I missed you too dear." Minah hugged IU back.

"But what made you guys visit us?" Jangwoo asked.

"You don't want us to visit you?" Junki asked back.

"Of course we do. We missed you guys so much!" Jonghyun answered.

"Uncle Hyung! It's so good that you've come. I need some help." Hongki then said.

"Girl problem?" Junki asked and Hongki nods.

Just then Eunjung came down with the girls and Minah ran to her and took one from her.

"You're girls are so pretty!" Minah told Eunjung.

"Thank you unnie. You guys should make some babies of your own too." Eunjung suggested.

"We're planning on it now!" Minah whispered to her.

The truth is Lee Junki is the only brother of their father. When Jangwoo was born he was only four years old. So when Jangwoo was starting to talk he would teach the child to call him hyung. In his young mind being called samchon is too old and much to his older brother's annoyance Jangwoo started calling him hyung and the other's followed on.

It was said that Hongki's mischievous character was from Junki. The elders would often say that Junki and Hongki have similar childhood and due to this, Hongki became Junki's favorite nephew. They would cause ruckus in the house and Hongki's father would punish the two at the same time resulting stronger bonds between the uncle and nephew.

Even though Junki was mischievous he was also a child prodigy. He was the smartest in his class. In this aspect, it was said that Jaejin got his brains from his uncle.

When Jonghyun was a little boy, he would always watch his uncle hyung everytime he has his taekwondo tournaments. Junki was a natural with martial arts sports and he would always win the tournaments. Jonghyun was so inspired with his hyungs that Junki became his role model and true enough he too became the champion in his Judo tournaments.

IU was always everyone's baby and this is also true with Junki. It was Junki who first spoiled IU. He gave her everything she wants and it was he who influenced the brothers to always protect their baby sister. Also Junki used IU to get closer with Minah since Minah was an only child who badly wants to have a little sister.

A sudden feast was prepared in the Lee house. Suzy and Yoona were invited as per Junki's orders. He told them that he wants to meet the girls that are making his nephews smile like fools. Soon the two girls arrived but what surprised everyone was when IU finally introduced Minhwan as her boyfriend.

"What?!!!" All the Lee men shouted.

Junki stood in front of Minhwan who was obviously scared. He walked around the boy with his hands behind his back as if measuring him through his eyes. Jangwoo, Jonghyun, Hongki and Jaejin then stood around Minhwan as if telling him that there's no way out. IU tried to go near Minhwan but her oppas are not letting her.

"Oppas stop torturing my boyfriend!" IU shouted when she can't get through.

"Shut up!!!" The Lee men shouted (including Junki).

IU then ran to Minah and asked for her help. The girls immediately surrounded her. "Unnies please help me. Don't let them hurt Minhwan. You know how unreasonable those boys get."

The girls pitied IU and decided to intervene. Minah then walked towards her husband and stood between Minhwan and Junki. She then faced Minhwan and said, "Minhwan, do you really love my niece?"

Scared Minhwan then looked at the beautiful woman who was asking him the question. With determination, he looked at her eyes and said, "You know I do noona."

Minah then smiled and faced her husband. "Yeobo, stop this nonsense. I got this boy. I believe him and I vouch for him. Truth is, I've known about IU and Minhwan since the two started dating. They were scared of telling you boys because they knew you'd react this way and I do believe that I'm not the only one who knows about this relationship." She then looked at the men and then at their respective girls.

Jangwoo, Jaejin and Jonghyun then looked at their respective girls and the girls confirmed Minah's statement by nodding.

"So you were really dating him?" Jaejin asked IU.

"I thought you already know since you caught us last time." IU told Jaejin.

"Caught you what?" Jangwoo asked the two. Jaejin then frowned and said, "That was real? I thought that was just a dream."

It was now IU's turn to look buffled. "You thought it was just a dream? Oppa, there's definitely something wrong with your mind."

"I said you were caught with what?" Jangwoo insisted his question.

Jaejin was not thinking straight and said, "When Suzy left for Japan, my mind was a mess. The only thing that registers in my brain then was her leaving me and me getting her back. I thought what I saw that day was just a dream. I guess I didn't want to believe it." Just then Jaejin remembered what he saw and began to attack Minhwan. When he was about to punch Minhwan, Suzy then shouted, "Stop it oppa! There's nothing wrong with your sister having a boyfriend. What's so wrong about it?"

"She's just a baby. She's still too young to have a boyfriend." Jaejin almost shouted back still eyeing Minhwan.

"She's still too young? Really Oppa? That's your reason? Your sister is even 3 months older than me so you mean I'm also too young to have a boyfriend?" Suzy shouted. "Fine! Let's break up! You go to your same age ex-girlfriend and I'll just wait until Jieun can have a boyfriend and then I'll kiss the first boy who asked me on a date. Stupid oppa!" Suzy then got her bag and went out of the house.

"Stupid Jaejin!" Yoona hit Jaejin's head. "Go! Follow her and fix this mess.!" She ordered Jaejin who immediately ran after his girlfriend.

Junki looked confused and Hongki then stood beside him and said, "Long story uncle hyung. I'll tell you everything about that later." Junki just nod at that.

Then Yoona pulled Jonghyun who was steaming mad. "Why didn't you tell me?" Jonghyun asked. "You know I'm not as unreasonable my brothers are. You should've told me. I felt so betrayed."

"I'm sorry. I told the kids to tell you but they were really scared. Please forgive me!" Yoona begged cutely. But Jonghyun was really mad. He then looked at Yoona full of hurt and betrayal. Jonghyun then walked away from her and started going to his room. Eunjung then went to Yoona and tried to comfort her but everyone was surprised when she began to smile as soon as Jonghyun was out of sight.

"Unnie! I'll go follow my man and will try to appease him." She then faced Hongki and said, "Yah Hongkiya, don't even try to bother us, you'll just get envious." Yoona then ran towards Jonghyun's room.

Junki again looked at Hongki and asked for an explanation. Hongki then said, "Let's just say that in about three minutes those two will be making out in Jonghyun's room."

"Three minutes? Really? That short?" Junki was awed.

"Or even less." Hongki said making Junki smile.

Just then the twins began to cry. Eunjung gave Jangwoo and Hongki a child each. "You feed your daughter and you (looking at Hongki) sing to her. She's sleepy." Eunjung ordered.

"But noona! I still need to talk to Minhwan!" Hongki tried to explain.

"What's there to talk about Hongkiya? Between you and Minhwan, I'd trust him more with a girl. You of all people don't have any right to lecture that boy. And for crying out loud, you all know this kid, you even know where he goes to school and his address. He's even the drummer of your band. You can just kick his if ever he makes your sister cry." Eunjung berrated.

Hongki then look at his niece then at Minhwan. He then said, "Just one drop of a tear from my sister's eyes and your dead." He threatened Minhwan.

"Hyung, I will really take care of your sister. You know how I feel for her right?" Minhwan said.

Hongki again looked at Minhwan and then to IU who was smiling at him. He gave a small smile and then went to the nursery to sing to his niece.

Junki then stood beside Jangwoo who was feeding his daughter. "You have one messy family boy."

"Tell me about it hyung." Jangwoo said and just then Minhwan bowed in front of him and said "Hyung! Please let me date IU."

Jangwoo then looked at the boy who was still bowing. He then looked at his wife and Eunjung just raised an eyebrow. Jangwoo then patted Minhwan's shoulder and Minhwan stood up straight. Jangwoo smiled, Minhwan exhaled and smiled back. Jangwoo then said, "You can date, but don't ever let me caught you guys making out or else I'll cut off your tongue." Minhwan paled and gulped. Jangwoo continued to smile at him until IU pulled Minhwan out of their house.

Junki then put his arms around his wife and said, "I missed these kids. It's a good thing we came here to visit. I think, I'll enjoy this vacation. He then kissed his wife's cheeks and followed Hongki to the nursery. Minah then went to the kitchen and helped Eunjung prepare their dinner.

 

"So what do you want to talk to me about" Junki asked as soon as he sat in front of Hongki who was dancing the baby to sleep. Junki then took the baby from him and started to sit at the rocking chair. Hongki then sat in front of him. Junki waited for Hongki to talk. His nephew was just looking at the baby in his arms. Hongki then said, "Hyung, there's this girl I kept on thinking about. I tried to get her out of my mind but she's like this weed who keeps on growing in my head no matter how many times I tried to pluck her out."

"Why do you want to pluck her out?" Junki asked.

"Because we can't be together." Hongki answered.

"Why?"

"Just cause…"

"How old is she? Noona? Dongsaeng?"

"Chinggu."

"Chinggu? Do I know her?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Name?"

"…"

"Just spill it! What's her name?"

"It's…

 

 

A/N: Please don't kill me just yet... Let me explain... Truth is, I still don't know who will be Hongki's girl in the story. Actually, I have four girls in mind.

First is Shinhye the bestfriend. He can't be with her because she has a boyfriend already.

Second is Minkyung, Eunjung's dongsaeng. He can't be with her because of Eunjung's warning and because she's an idol who just debuted.

Third is Sooyoung the tall model girl. We all know that Sooyoung is a very tall girl and Hongki is a not so tall boy. There goes his dilemna.

Fourth is Choa of AOA. She's the vocalist of the girl's band Ace of Angels. Hongki and Choa are bigtime rivals as their bands are rivals too.

So please choose the girl and their respective storyline. Please join the poll and here are their picture. BTW. the poll will be for two weeks. Please participate so I can write Hongki's chapter.

Photobucket

 

 

 

The guest appearance of Junki and Minah is because I love Arang and the Magistrate drama. They were so cute and suddenly I realized the Lee Junki is also a Lee so I made him a relative. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Oh another thing, I MIGHT finish this story first before I update Playing Cupids. But that's not a 100% thingy. Please do leave your comments...