Clarifications

The LEE Family

"Hongki-ya! Minkyung is here looking for you!" Eunjung shouted on top of her lungs. She was expecting her brother-in-law to run down but she was quite surprised when she saw that instead of a brother-in-law, all her brothers-in-law were dashing towards her and her friend.

She was further surprised when Hongki, Jonghyun and Jaejin just smiled at her and immediately dragged Minkyung upstairs. "Yah! What are you boys doing with my friend?" Eunjung cried out to them.

"It's okay unnie, don't worry, I'm fine." Minkyung said smiling at her while being dragged the boys.

"What just happened?" Jangwoo said who just went in to join his wife.

"I really don't know. You think we should look into that?" His wife asked.

Jangwoo looked at his brothers and Minkyung then looked at Eunjung. "Where are the girls?"

"They're sleeping in their room." Eunjung answered still looking at the direction Minkyung disappeared into and still not noticing the look her husband is giving her.

"Really?" Jangwoo said with a naughty smile while Eunjung just nod still oblivious of him. He then swooped down and carried her and finally made her notice him. She just shook her head and eventually put her hands around his neck and Jangwoo carried her hurriedly to their room.

 

Meanwhile in Hongki's room, the boys were staring at Minkyung and Minkyung can't help but blush being stared by three handsome men.

"Spill it Minkyung-ah. What did Jiyeon tell you?" Hongki asked impatiently.

"Didn't your girlfriend texted you?" Minkyung asked Jonghyun ignoring Hongki.

"Huh? What about Yoona?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yoona told me to meet her here. Apparently, she and Suzy have talked with IU. Yonghwa and Seohyun's coming too for they too had talked with Minhwan. Can't we just wait for them to come so that I will just tell everything in one go?" Minkyung said.

And just like that, the bell rang and Jonghyun hurriedly ran out of his room and ran to the door.

Moments later, a very dejected Jonghyun appeared by the door and Jaejin said, "I take it that it's not Yoona noona who rang the bell?" Jonghyun shook his head and in came Yonghwa and Seohyun.

Then the bell rang again. This time Jonghyun was faster than a speeding bullet but much to their dismay, Jonghyun was taking his time to come back to them. Hongki knew what's happening and excused himself with his friends. True enough he found his brother making out with his girlfriend in their living room. He then began to clear his throat but still they were ignoring him. So he went to them and finally pulled his brother away from his girlfriend.

"What's the big deal Hongki?" Jonghyun asked obviously very annoyed while Yoona was blushing hard because of embarrassment.

"The big deal is we can't begin because you guys decided to make out first. Can't you two just do that after we have our talk? I'm dying to know what's really happening with IU." Hongki explained.

"Fine!" Jonghyun then took Yoona's hand and dragged her to Hongki's room.

 

When everyone has settled down, Minkyung started to talk.

"I cornered Jiyeon last night and I asked her if she and Seungho had really broken up. She said they're just having a cool off but they're not officially broken up. I asked her if she still loves him and she said yes. Then I asked her what's the real issue between her and Minhwan and she said, they're just friends. I then asked her why exchange flirting gazes with each other, instead of answering me, she just smiled at me then she left me and ran to her room and locked it. I tried to make her come out but until now, I haven't seen her shadow."

Yonghwa then smiled and said, "I think I know why she just smiled at you. Unlike you, I have my ways of making Minhwan talk."

"Yeah, like bullying him." Seohyun said with a hint of anger on her voice which made Yonghwa minced.

"I told you I didn't bully him. I asked him nicely and he answered me honestly." Yonghwa defended himself.

"Of course he'll answer you honestly because he knows that if ever he lies and you discovered it, you won't let him see the next sunrise." Seohyun's voice was getting louder. "It was a good thing I came. The boy was as pale as a sheet of paper. I heard your threats Jung Yonghwa. Never do that again to Minhwan on else, you're the one who will not see the next sunrise." She threatened.

The Lee boys began to snicker. They all know how Yonghwa gets when he wants something from them. Let's just say he really uses his powers as their hyung. Yonghwa then looked at them and they all looked away.

"As I was saying," Yonghwa continued, "Minhwan told me that he and Jiyeon are really just friends. The reason why they became close is because one day he found her crying in one of the music rooms in their school. He tried to comfort her and she said that she and Seungho is having a rough patch. She told him how much she loves Seungho but it seems that Seungho is too busy with his career and has no more time for her. She also told him that she saw Seungho and his leading lady eating out and she thinks that she's having an affair. She then asked Minhwan to help her make Seungho jealous. Minhwan, as pure as he is, agreed with the intention of telling IU and Suzy the situation but Jiyeon made him promise not to tell anybody. He tried to convince her that it's okay to tell his bestfriends but she begged him and in the end he gave in."

"So you mean, Jiyeon and Minhwan are just pretending to like each other?" Jaejin asked.

"They do like each other but only of friendship level." Yonghwa answered.

"Then why flirt in our practice? Seungho wasn't there?" Jaejin continued to ask.

"I asked him about that." Seohyun said. "He said they weren't really flirting with each other. It's just that earlier they were together and they saw Seungho shooting daggers at them. They were both feeling pretty fulfilled that their mission was a success. They were not flirting, they were laughing with each other with their eyes." Seohyun continued.

Everyone was getting confused with her statement but still she continued. "Then IU came. Minhwan said he didn't see her enter because he and Jiyeon were still in their own little world but as soon as he realized that IU was there, he stopped whatever he was exchanging with Jiyeon and just stared at IU who was somehow acting nicely towards Jiyeon. I then asked him if he notices IU acting weird at school, he said, he's really sorry but most of his time were with Jiyeon because of their little project that he had little time spending with IU and Suzy."

"You mean he doesn't know that IU's jealous of him and Jiyeon?" Hongki asked.

"Why would he think that oppa? As far as he knows, IU has no special feelings for him." Suzy answered.

"Does she have special feelings for him?" Hongki asked panicking.

"I guess it's now my turn to talk." Yoona said.

"IU told me and Suzy that she's not jealous of Minhwan and Jiyeon. She said she's mad because she knows that Jiyeon is just using Minhwan to make Seungho jealous. She said she's scared that Minhwan will eventually fall in love with Jiyeon and Jiyeon will just hurt him when Seungho comes back to her. But then Seungho who was steaming with jealousy approached her and asked for her help telling her he's still very much in love with Jiyeon. The call that she received from Seungho that day was to discuss what to do to get Jiyeon back. Seungho was actually asking IU to tell Minhwan to back off since Jiyeon is his. IU agreed to help Seungho so that Minhwan will realize that Jiyeon still loves Seungho and spare him the heartbreak."

"To sum it up, Jiyeon asked Minhwan to make Seungho jealous and Minhwan agreed. IU thought that Minhwan will fall in love with Jiyeon and is scared that Minhwan will get hurt in the end but then Seungho asked for her help to get Jiyeon back and she agreed." Jonghyun said.

"But why would she get mad at me for having lots of girlfriends?" Hongki asked no one in particular.

"Because she finally realized that she likes him back."

Everyone turned around to see who said that and they were all shocked to see IU by the door.

"Since when were you standing there?" Hongki asked.

"Oppa, when will you realize that you really have a very loud voice? And why would you guys talk without even locking the doors and even leaving a small opening where I can hear everything?" IU told them.

"Just wait a minute young girl. You mean you like Minhwan back? Are you planning to make him your boyfriend now?" Jonghyun asked attempting to stand up but only being held down by Yoona.

"I didn't say that oppa. I said, I realized that I like him back but I didn't say that I'll tell him that especially with he just did lately." IU said.

"Let me get this straight. You like him but you're not telling him?" Hongki was really getting confused.

"I'm not telling him just yet. I still like being treated like a princess and I still enjoyed being wooed so no one will tell him that I like him. Is that clear?" IU asked everyone in the room and much to her joy everyone nodded.

"So what do you plan to do now knowing everything?" Suzy asked IU.

IU seemed to think about it then finally smiled. "I'll ask Minhwan's help to get Jiyeon and Seungho together."

"But how will you do that?" Minkyung asked.

IU then gave them a very sweet smile and began to turn her back to them. Her brothers were trying to call her to come back and when she realized that they were getting up to get her, she began to ran towards her room, locked the door and turned her radio on to its fullest volume drowning the shouts and threats of her brothers.

 

The next day in school, IU was waiting for Minhwan by the gates. And as soon as Minhwan came, she immediately walked towards him and hooked her arms around his arms. Minhwan was caught by surprise but he's not arguing with her because obviously he likes it. It made him feel that everything's getting back to normal again with him and IU until IU began to talk.

"I thought you were my bestfriend? We promised each other that we will keep no secrets from each other but you betrayed that trust." Minhwan then stopped walking and IU then went in front of him and stared at him. Minhwan can't look her in the eyes and just looked at his feet. IU find it very cute but she kept it to herself.

"I'm sorry. I guess Yonghwa hyung told you everything." Minhwan said still bowing down.

"Oh yes he did and now you will help me get Seungho and Jiyeon back together." IU said making Minhwan look at her with very curious eyes.

IU then smiled and again hooked her arms with Minhwan's and the two began to walk towards their classroom discussing the plan.

 

A week later on FNC's band practice. Everyone was there. The boys were there, Yoona, Seohyun, Suzy, IU and even Shinhye was able to go there since Wonbin was away in Japan again. Much to everyone's surprise the door opened and Jiyeon entered and sat between IU and Suzy. It looked like the three girls became good friends and got close. When the band was having a break Jiyeon's phone rang and she excused herself and went out of the room. Moments later the door opened and entered Jiyeon with Seungho. Everyone stood up and bowed to each other. Seungho then went to Minhwan and exchanged hi-fives.  It seems that the two boys too became friends.

 

Author's Note:

Hi guys! It's quite confusing huh? I'm confused too. It's been more than a month since I wrote a chapter for this story. It's nice to write again. I hope you guys will like this chapter even if it's confusing. Next time I'll try to make something for Jaejin and Suzy's story. As usual, Hongki's will come around the ending. So it only means that this story is nearing its end but by the looks of how frequent I write, it might take more than two months to finish…

Thanks for the subscribing. I really hope you guys will leave comments.