{06}

A ____________ Family (Fill in the blank for your own title)

CHAPTER 6

 

A/N : The idea of 'Junhong Tomato' is from my 2nd little brother...Because I myself called my brother 'Potato' eventhough he has a name. Then, I decided to apply it to Junhong. ~(-_-~)

 

When Daehyun wanted revenge on Junhong…at the end.

 

At 4 in the morning, Junhong crying voice can be heard. Himchan groan and open his eyes. “Why is he always crying at this kind of time? Chan-ie your son is crying.” Yongguk says still half asleep. Himchan really want to kick his husband.

“It’s still MY son Yongguk?” Himchan says annoyed with his husband.

“Just go before he cried any louder.” Himchan push Yongguk from the bed making his husband fall down.

“Yah, what is that for?” Yongguk rub his .

“You deserve that.” Himchan glare at him before walk to Junhong baby cot.

 

While Daehyun is awake sitting on the bed after hearing Junhong loud cry. His eye twitch annoyed by the baby voice. “That tomato. Can’t he be silent just forever…No! Not forever. Just for now?” Daehyun mumble alone. After a while, Junhong crying voice died down and Daehyun smile like an idiot.

“Thank god, tomato already silent.” He covers his small body with his superman blanket and closes his eyes wanting to sleep.

 

But, after a while. Junhong cry again and Daehyun eyes shot open. He sits on the bed and palms his face with both of his hands before sliding his palm down to his face slowly. Making his face looks weird. He does that repeatedly to get rid of Junhong crying voice. “TOMATO SHUT UP!!!” Daehyun shout and he didn’t care if his parents mad at him because shouting in the middle of night.

 

The next day, Daehyun is standing in front of Junhong baby cot. “Yah. Wake up.” Junhong didn’t move. Daehyun looks around before extending his hand between the gaps of the baby cot. He poke Junhong arm with his index finger.

“Yah. Wake up.” Daehyun is not amused with Junhong no reaction.

“Yah. Get up so I can get revenge.” Daehyun kick Junhong baby cot and Junhong stir in his sleep eyes suddenly blinking looking at Daehyun.

 

“Now you have got up huh tomato!” Daehyun says and Junhong smile at him while hands lift up to Daehyun. Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows.

“What?!” He tip toe and hang on the baby cot before slapping Junhong body angrily because thinking Junhong is mocking him. Junhong then cry because Daehyun slap him. Daehyun is surprised and wanted to run away but he’s currently hanging at the baby cot making him hard to reach back to the floor because of his height.

 

“Junhong-ah.” Daehyun is surprised for the second time when he hears his father voice.

“I’m doomed. What if daddy know that I’m---” Daehyun feels he being lift and put on the floor on his feet before Yongguk lift Junhong out  of his baby cot to coax him. Junhong stop from his crying and snuggle in his father arm. Daehyun looks at his father and move his gaze away when his father looks at him.

“Daehyun.” Daehyun jump a little bit when Yongguk called his name.

 

He quickly got on his knee and holding his father trousers tightly. “Daddy please don’t. I didn’t mean it. Please daddy I’m really really really sorry. Please don’t take away my cooki--”

“Guk, what happen?” Himchan asked entering Junhong baby room after done preparing the dinner.

 

Himchan gaze then drop to his son, Daehyun. “Daehyun what happen? Why are you like this?” Himchan asked because he’s weird when he’s looking at Daehyun position.

“Mommy please don’t mad at me.” Himchan become weirder. Himchan looks at his husband for an explanation maybe.

 

“I think he step in the room and hang himself on the baby cot to get Junhong out of the it.”

“Guk, that doesn’t explaining anything.”

“Oh! Really I thought it was. Maybe Daehyun wants--”

 

‘No no no please no. Oh my parent I’m sorry for disturbing Junhong and slappi----’ Daehyun thought stop when he hears his father next words.

 

“WHAT DADDY!!??”

 

......

.....

....

...

..

.

 

Daehyun feels something touch his face. He slaps the hands away and groans in his sleep. He turns to the other side thinking that will solve the problem. But, he feels something wet on his head. He ignore it thinking that he might be sweating because his air-condition is not working. Then, he hears gibberish words from beside his ea---.

 

“AHHHH!!!!” Daehyun shout and his parents quickly run inside his room.

 

“Daehyun-ie what happen?” Himchan asks worried.

“Mommy, something bites my ear! The monster under my bed comes out…” Daehyun hug his mother.

“Daehyun it’s not the monster. Look…” Daehyun slowly lift his head and see Junhong on his bed already talking gibberish words while his thumb. Daehyun can feel that something connects in his head.

“Junhong are you the one that bite your hyung’s ear?” Junhong looks at his mother and laugh.

 

Daehyun feels his anger trigger. “Mommy why is he here?” Daehyun point to the playing Junhong in his bed.

“Didn’t you the one want that?” Daehyun is weird and confused. ‘Since when?’ He thought.

 

Then, he remembers his father words yesterday. “Maybe Daehyun wants Junhong to play with him.”

 

“Since it’s too annoying actually to get Junhong to your room and then back to his baby room when he wants to sleep. Then, mommy and daddy decided that Junhong should stay in your room so it can be easier for you to play with him.” Himchan says and Daehyun smile drop. He scanned around his room and see Junhong blanket already move inside his room even his baby cot.

 

“H—hyu.”

“Omo! Junhong-ah, you learn your first words and you called for your hyung.” Himchan says impressed. Daehyun seriously feel like crying.

 

“Hyung.” Daehyun really hears that never ending ‘hyung’ from Junhong and he hates that. The most things that he hates is when Junhong crying calling ‘hyung’ in the middle of the night. Then, Yongguk and Himchan will put Junhong next to Daehyun. Junhong will call to un-ended ‘hyung’ while grasping a sleepy Daehyun shirt and snuggle himself to him.

 

Until now…

 

“Hyung!!! Don’t go!” A 4 years old Junhong cling himself to his hyung arms.

“Let me go you tomato!!!” But, Junhong shook his head.

“No!!! Hyung!!”

“YAH! I’M JUST GOING TO THE TOILET! I WANT TO PEE!!! GET OFF!! IT’S EMERGENCY!” Daehyun explode.

“NO!!! I want to go with hyung!”

“BANG JUNHONG!!!!” Daehyun says. Junhong is silent and after that his gaze move to his Daehyun trousers.

 

 

“Hyung, why suddenly your trousers is wet?” Junhong asks innocently when he see his hyung trousers’ in the middle of it is completely wet.

“JUST SHUT UP JUNHONG!”

“But, hyung tell me why!”

“NO!”

“Hyung is meany!!” Junhong cry and Daehyun really feels like throwing himself in the dustbin so he can rot together with the trash. 

 

A/N : giphy.gif I'M EATING!!! Not now~~~

 

New Mention for new upvoters [ausername_junniekai] Thank you for the comments too...I didn't expect to receive the comment ^O^