{12} THE END

A ____________ Family (Fill in the blank for your own title)

CHAPTER 12

 

When Himchan is pregnant again…

 

Himchan mouth gaped open looking at the third pregnancy test he had done today. He throws the stick away in the trash bin and washes his face.

“Should I look again?” Himchan says to himself. He looks at the stick beside the sink and smile happily.

“I’m not pregnant!” He says and skips out the bathroom happily immediately hugging Junhong totomato that he suppose to sew just now.

“Toto-sshi, I’m happy now!” Himchan hug totomato that had lost his right ear because Daehyun bite it thinking its chewy meat in his dream making Junhong cry hysterically because his totomato has lost one ear.

“No, no. I have to sew this before fetching both of them and should we have a feast tonight? Guk-ie also will come home early…Should I just tell Guk to fetch them.” Himchan smile happily calling his beloved husband.

 

*Psst!!! Actually the pregnancy test that Himchan sees beside the sink is the new one and he didn’t use it. Got it?*

 

“We’re back!!!” Junhong shout loudly kicking his shoes away and it landed perfectly on Daehyun face that is crouching to open his shoes lace.

“Fuc--”

“Daehyun no cursing.” Yongguk says while closing the door and Daehyun huff annoying.

“But, I'm 16! Already.” Daehyun says walking inside after keeping his shoes in the shoes wardrobe *yes! It’s a wardrobe.* beside the door.

“The time goes by so fast.” Yongguk says and Daehyun know he has to go inside quickly before his father start talking about the embarrass childhood of his.

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Daehyun hyu--”

“Can’t you just called me one time only! Behave Junhong! You’re already 15!”

“What do I care?”

“What! You’re a kid that still crying after your doll ear got busted!”

“You’re the same with me! Still hugging your f*****g blanket and become like a 3 years old boy that piss in his pants when you see Youngjae hyung. What a shame.” Daehyun eyes twitch. Junhong walk away to the kitchen.

 

‘That sass! That little duck! I should tell daddy he’s cursing!’ Daehyun clench his fist.

 

“BANG JUNHONG!!! YOU’RE DEAD!!!” Daehyun shout and got a hit behind his head by Yongguk.

“Yah, shut up! It’s already night time you’re disturbing the neighbour.”

“But, but…” Daehyun sees Junhong stick his tongue at him.

“But, just now Junhong is cursing. He says fu**--Ouch! Wha---”

“Didn’t I say you should not curse Daehyun?”

“It’s just an example. I want to say that Junhong is the one that curse!!!”

“Don’t put blame on someone Daehyun. And if Junhong is cursing you should remember who the one that teach him to curse? It’s not you Bang Daehyun?”

 

Yongguk says and Daehyun really has to say that he admit defeat. The family is finally done eating the feast that Himchan prepared and now they are sitting on the couch but, it’s just Yongguk, Junhong, and Daehyun on the couch while Himchan is in the bathroom vomiting.

 

“Hyung, did mommy eat too much?” Junhong asks.

“I don’t know. But, didn’t just now he only eat two slice of the chicken and bunch of salad?” Daehyun says and both of them nodded.

“It must be…” The two siblings turn their head to their father and Yongguk is weird.

“Mr.Bang, can I ask when the last time you do ***…” Junhong says while using the tv remote control as a microphone. Daehyun widened his eyes.

“Look, daddy Junhong saying the s---”

“Maybe 2 months and half ago.” Junhong nodded and Daehyun eyes twitch. He can’t believe that his father just answer Junhong casually like nothing happen.

 

Didn’t their family law has state that you’ll be an innocent child until the age of 17 but, that really can’t be achieve at all. Actually it’s Himchan law because Himchan doesn’t want his children to be like their parent. Teenager parent… *sigh*

 

“AHH!!!!” Himchan shout and Yongguk jolt up from the couch and quickly run to the bathroom where Himchan is.

“Chan what’s wrong?” Daehyun and Junhong follow him behind asking the same question.

“Daehyun! Junhong! I’m not simple Chan to you. I’m your mother!” Himchan says and they quickly change the question asking again ‘Mommy, what’s wrong?’ When Yongguk eyes landed on the pregnancy test in Himchan hands, he widened his eyes.

 

“Congratulation Ms. Bang you’re 2 months pregnant.” Himchan just stare at the doctor face and the doctor smile at him. After he take his medicine and they go back home. The ride back home is so silent. The siblings and Yongguk didn’t dare to ask anything because if there is animation in this situation, they will definitely see a dark aura around Himchan head. But, didn’t getting pregnant something everyone be happy about? They enter the house and Himchan immediately sit on the couch while the other three just standing beside the couch waiting for Himchan to say something.

“Chan?” Suddenly, Himchan cry loudly making the three of them panicked.

“W—what happen?” Yongguk asks hugging Himchan and Himchan cling to Yongguk like a koala.

“Why did I have to be pregnant now?” Yongguk keep silent and he eyed both of their son and point to the kitchen. Daehyun nodded but, Junhong didn’t seem to understand anything.

“Just…Argh, let’s go.” Daehyun pull Junhong to the kitchen to do something.

 

“Guk, I know you want another child but, I don’t think it’s the right time.” Yongguk didn’t know what to say because it’ true that he’s the one that want another child and he’s actually hoping that the next child will a boy again because having a girl is hard for him.

“Then, are you sad because you’re pregnant?”

“It’s not like that. I’m happy but---”

“But?”

“But, I’m worried if it’s not a boy because we already have two boys.” Himchan pout and Yongguk feels a pang in his heart. Himchan didn’t want to get pregnant again just because he’s afraid that Yongguk will be disappointed if it’s not a baby boy.

“You silly Chan-ie. It’s true that I’m hoping for a boy again but I actually didn’t care if it’s a girl because they are ours.” Yongguk says and peck his wife lips.

“Really?” Yongguk nodded and they kiss.

“EHEM!!!” They broke the kiss and look at Junhong that is wearing an apron crossing his arm with a spatula in one hand.

“Can both of you stop eating each other face and help us in the kitchen. I don’t want to die because of Daehyun hyung that is currently terrorising the kitchen and not cooking.” Himchan look at Yongguk blinking weirdly.

“It’s just; we want to cheer you up because I know you want a baby girl so that you can teach her to cook but, this is all we can do…for now?” Suddenly, a loud BOOM! Can be heard from the kitchen and they quickly go to the kitchen.

 

“You sh** flour! I didn’t tell you to burst!” Daehyun says madly and Daehyun is all white from top to toe. He’s actually trying to open the flour using a knife but it doesn’t seem t be open so he got annoyed and accidentally slip on a plastic cover on the floor resulting he fall down together with the floor on top of him. What a sad ending…But, you have a scissors right? Why didn’t you use one?

“Wha---? Hyung! What the h**l you done!?” Junhong says and Daehyun suddenly become small in front of a mad Junhong. Himchan laugh and hug both of his sons still smiling.

“Enough okay. Let’s clean this mess and I’ll teach how to cook.” Junhong and Daehyun smile but, deep inside they didn’t want to be teach ‘how to cook.’ Because it’s enough when the time their mother older brother a.k.a uncle come by and teach them to cook that end up with a burn ash pancake. Poor little pancake. Yongguk smile and help them.

“But, Chan who is the one that you want to teach?” Daehyun and Junhong froze hearing their father question.

“Hmm…”

‘Don’t be me.’ Junhong and Daehyun pray inside their heart.

 

“Junhong! I’ll teach Bang Junhong to cook.” Junhong mouth gaped open and Daehyun shout in happiness hugging Junhong. Junhong push his hyung away harshly but, Daehyun didn’t care at all.

“But, why me?” Junhong ask.

“Because, you broke the law. You curse right? Curse is not something innocent also your hyung report to me about you knowing s**.” Himchan says and Daehyun cheer in happiness again.

“But, it’s natural right? I’m 15!” Himchan just shrugged his shoulder.

“Daddy didn’t I say right? Junhong curse too.” Daehyun says to Yongguk and he just shook his head.

“MOMMY!!!” Junhong tug at Himchan shirt but, Himchan ignore him.

“It’s exciting. Next time, I’ll call your uncle Leo to teach you too because I learn from him too.” Junhong feels like a huge stone fall on top of him with a word ‘loser’ craved on top of it.

 

“Not Uncle Leo.” Junhong whine.

“Why?”

“Because, Daddy will end up sulking for 1 week and I’ll be train all day long like a robot for cooking. And hyung will be like a zombie because he can only eat according to the time.” Junhong says and Himchan didn’t understand at all.

“Why?” He asks again.

“Chan, he’s your brother and you didn’t know?!” Yongguk asks surprised.

“Nope.” Himchan says. Yongguk didn’t want to say anything he join Junhong splat on the floor.

“Daehyun?” Himchan asks Daehyun for a clue.

“Because, Uncle Leo has a brother complex towards you and one day he prevent daddy from being touchy-touchy and end up daddy is sulking because he can’t stand it.” Himchan nodded understand.

“I think it’s normal. Hyung affection is normal.” Himchan says and Daehyun sigh. Junhong palm his face. Yongguk pull his hair.

 

And at night you can hear 3 voices in the open window waiting for wishing star. “Daddy there it’s quick!” They clasp both of their hand and wish.

 

“Just let that devil be in a vacation with his wife.” That’s the wish. But, the next day.

 

 

The next day....................

 

 

 

 

“Hyung!!!” Himchan says hugging Leo that is just come back from his vacation with his wife.

 

 

Then, you can see 3 souls coming out from their body crying. If that is possible.

 

 

A/N : Thank you for all the subscribers... All of you're the best... Thank you for the new upvoter [fixi_baby]...Again I say : Thank you veryy much for the amazing number of subscribers because I'm actually target this story will be have only to 30 only but, it exceed my target....The comments too...It's just WOW!!! Also the upvotes...WHAT?! Seriously, I didn't expect at all to be receiving an upvote but, Oh well...Thank you *bow*

 

And I'm thinking that this will be my last fanfic...Maybe? ~(-_-~)