Musical Inspirations

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ginny was so tired after auditioning twelve pretty boys and also she was very hungry.

 

Ginny was excited. “Hey guys great work.” Chanyeol with his usual goofy smile, “You look so tired and I’m so glad you picked me as one of the band members.”

 

Ginny rubbing her tummy said tiredly, “Hey guys I’m hungry so let’s go grab some pizza and talk about music and stuff. I really want to know more about your musical inspirations!”  Luhan smiled happily, “Yeah I love pizza,let’s go!”

 

The newly formed band decided to all go to their local pizza restaurant close to their school.

 

They talked about who inspired them musically and also tried to come up with the name of their newly formed band. They ordered Combination and Hawaiian pizzas. Ginny loved both of them a lot and so did the band members.

 

Ginny said proudly. “We are gonna get along and we even like the same kind of pizzas too!” Ginny politely giggled. Chanyeol put his arms around Ginny, I know right?” “This is gonna be great Ginny!” said Chanyeol with his super silly smile.

 

Ginny looked at Chanyeol in amusement, “You seem to be very outgoing!? Also we seem to have people that are all unique in their own way, that would really make this band pretty interesting indeed.I must say it was hard auditioning all of the twelve boys in one day though. Ginny let out a sigh, “Ahhhh.”

 

Luhan chimed into the conversation. “You seem so tired Ginny and I am also glad that you chose us to be your bandmates! I didn’t think that I’d be in a Rock band. I always liked rock music too.” Ginny smiled big and asked Luhan, “So who are some of your favorite bands?”

 

Luhan really liked upbeat and somewhat happy sounding rock outfits.

 

Luhan said, “Hmmm...let’s see.. I really like the Killers,White Stripes,The Arctic Monkeys and The Ramones. I love other bands too. I also like pop bands, hip hop artists and other kinds of music as well.Sometimes I even listen to ballad and love songs when I am in the right mood, but normally I prefer music with lots of energy.” said Luhan giggling a bit. Luhan was very excited while talking about his musical tastes. He couldn’t help but to be enthusiastic about sharing his likes when it came to music.

 

“Wow!” Ginny was surprised, “You have a wide range of music Luhan!” Ginny really liked Luhan’s musical taste since it was diverse just the way she liked it.

 

“It’s awesome that you like the White Stripes,The Arctic Monkeys,The Killers and The Ramones. I really love them too!”

 

Kris was naturally quiet so he just observed everyone and mostly listening. He smiled a little here and there though. Lay was just enjoying himself just getting to know everyone musically. Lay loved everything about music and he was born to be in a band like this. Kai just was sipping on his Dr.Pepper quietly and was looking at Ginny. Kai felt something for this rocker girl but it was too soon to tell. Kind of like Kris he had a tendency to observe and not say too much.

 

“So Kai.” Ginny started to ask, “Who are your favorite bands?” Kai was focusing on sipping on his drink so he was surprised that Ginny was talking to her. Kai took his attention off of sipping on his drink and asked, “Uh, were you asking me something?”

 

Ginny tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter