Clearing things up

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ginny was holding her mic stand and it was full of sweat. The poor girl was nervous and she wanted this day to be over. Kai was full of sweat too and his drumsticks were all damp and they kept on trying to slip out of his hands as he was playing.

 

Due to nervous atmosphere, everyone started to mess up here and there;this annoyed Kris.

“You guys, please, pay attention, it’s not that hard to follow the beat.”  Lay looked at Kris, feeling bothered by the way Kris was acting just now.

 

“What’s wrong with you Kris?” Kris couldn’t find the right words to get back at Lay. Kai was holding onto his damp drumsticks, and Ginny was holding onto her mic stand tightly. Luhan and Chanyeol were just lightly strumming on their guitars. Lay was serious about getting the band back in order, for now Kris is the leader but his behavior didn’t seem suitable as a leader.

 

Chanyeol agreed with Lay. “Duizhang, I don’t understand what you are doing. Can we have band sessions in peace?” Luhan finally said something that made sense to everyone.

 

“Why bother even having a band session if we are just bickering? I can’t focus when it’s like this. You were gonna cancel practice anyways.” Luhan was right but he had another motive. Luhan had other reasons why he couldn’t focus with band practice.

 

Kai was sighing because everything was his fault but it takes two to tango, it wasn’t just his fault though. Ginny felt ashamed and helpless. Ginny was squeezing the mic stand even tighter due to feeling anxious about the whole situation at hand.

 

Hyoyeon was sitting on the stool uncomfortably. She wants Kai and she would love to get his attention but still unsure if this was the right way to go about it. Lay thought it was time to do something as the mother of the band and second in command of Pink and Black.

 

“Why don’t we cancel practice like you originally planned, Kris. We could always practice on our own for the time being.” Kris was annoyed by this point but decided to agree with Lay for now.  “Okay.We will meet on another day, alright?”

 

Everyone left Ginny’s house except for Kai. Kai wanted to resolve some misunderstandings. Ginny went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. “Kai ya, you want a glass of water too?”

 

Ginny was trying her best to be sweet to her boyfriend regardless but she couldn’t help but to call him Kai. Jongin wasn’t stupid he knew that Ginny was upset with him and he was eager to resolve this problem once and for all.

 

Ginny brought the water to Kai. “Thanks.” Kai said sadly. “Ka-” Before Ginny could even finish with his name he interrupted her. “Ginny, can I talk first?”  Kai seemed pretty desperate to express himself to his girlfriend. He didn’t want the misunderstanding to grow bigger between him and Ginny.

 

“Look babe, Hyoyeon noona is nothing to me. She doesn’t even come close to you.” Jongin’s eyes looked earnest but Ginny didn’t want to give in too easily.

 

“So.” Ginny still seemed emotionless and this made Jongin a little frustrated.

 

“Come on. Can’t you understand? I don’t like her and I don’t plan on getting back with her either. Seriously. Jongin was so frustrated that he grabbed the cup of water he set down on the coffee table and gulped it down.

 

“Ahhhhh.” Jongin felt the water cooling his inside and he was able to be calm again. “I am gonna tell Hyoyeon Noona not to even come close to me anymore. I won’t even hang out with her. I will also tell her not to show up at our band sessions.

 

Jongin came close to Ginny and hugged her tight. “Please trust me.” Jongin said it in his utmost sincere voice. Before accepting Jongin back Ginny wanted to make sure of something.

 

“What about that night?” Jongin looked confused. “What do you mean?”

 

“You know at Lay oppa’s party? Remember?” Ginny rolled her eyes. “You kissed her, Kris said he saw you guys and I saw too!” Jongin couldn’t believe it.

 

“No! That’s a misunderstanding. I didn’t kiss her. However, she-was trying to do that to me.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter