Heading to Lay's Party

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone gathered together in front of Heechul. He had something in his hands and it was an envelope with some money in it and handed it over to the leader Kris. “Thanks, boss.” Kris said enthusiastically. Kris was pretty well mannered when it came to authority figures.

 

All the P&B members were happy that they pull through and Heechul was proud of them and he wanted to sign a contract with the band so they can start working for him.

 

“Are you guys serious about this? I want to sign you guys up,do you guys really want to work for me?” Kris as the leader spoke for everyone after quickly looking at each of the members of the band. “Yes, we would love to.”

 

Kris and Heechul shook hands. Heechul smiled at everyone. “Well, welcome aboard guys,and hope you guys will make things happen here. like you did tonight.” All the band members smiled simultaneously.

 

Ginny was super happy since this was her baby and she was the original person that formed the band. Both Kris and Heechul looked at her. Kris started to brag about Ginny to Heechul. “You see boss, this band is not mine originally...it was Ginny the only girl in our band that was the real founder of this band.” Kris wasn’t just saying that because he liked her like that but he really felt that way about Ginny.

 

Kai was looking Kris feeling bad that he couldn’t be the one to brag about his girlfriend. While this was going on Hyoyeon was holding onto Kai. Ginny was happy that the leader told Heechul how the band came about. She was too excited about the band that she didn’t see what Hyoyeon was doing to her boyfriend.

 

Of course Ginny would be excited, this was her dream all along. She formed this band because she wanted her own band and now her baby;her band has come this far. She was also proud of her bandmates for helping her dream come true, Ginny knew she couldn’t do it alone.

 

The band pretty much wrapped things up with the owner of the club and finally walked out of the club. The Exo club boys and even the fangirls followed. Soo Young grabbed on to Kris even if he didn’t like and so did Jessica with her chosen man; Luhan. Kai and Hyoyeon looked rather close.

 

Ginny and Tiffany just looked at each other confused at what’s going on around them. Baekhyun looked Ginny and he wanted to comfort her so he gave it a shot. “Hey, Ginny...don’t mind your boyfriend….He doesn’t really care about that Hyoyeon girl,he is just being friendly to her since she is his fan and all.”

 

Ginny just nodded and smiled. “Yeah.” Everyone was walking towards the parking lot from the club. The weather was cool since it was pretty late. Ginny seemed cold more like shivering. She is not very good at dealing with the cold but Kai was too busy trying to catch up with his old girlfriend. Kris was pissed looking at this and he swung his arm so hard that Soo Young had to let go of him. “You mad at me?” Soo Yong asked feeling a little scared. “No.” Kris was very brief about it. Looking at Ginny all cold while her boyfriend was too focused in other matters, he put his jacket on Ginny.

 

Tiffany saw this and made her heart sink. She was going through a double wammy tonight. Tiffany looked down and Luhan saw this and felt bad. This was almost like a domino effect. “Umm..Jessica right? Well,is it okay if I let go of your arm?” Luhan asked Jessica to let go of him as he was looking towards Tiffany feeling guilty. What happened to our social butterfly Luhan? Normally Luhan was okay with being close to pretty much any girl but that changed after he met a girl named Tiffany.

 

Lay asked everyone before they all got to their parking spot. “The party is gonna be at my house. Everyone knows where I live right?” They all nodded except for Hyoyeon’s group.

 

Ginny was upset because Kai seemed a little too close to this Hyoyeon girl. Even if they haven’t seen each other in awhile she should be still close to him and also he should be introducing her as his new girlfriend to Hyoyeon.

 

Ginny was feeling insecure all of a sudden and Kris saw this and he was more than pissed but then he also thought that this would be a good opportunity for him to steal Ginny away from Kai.

 

Lay gave everybody his address just incase so they can punch it into their Iphones so they can get navigation help through it if necessary.

 

“Alright, I will meet you all at my place. Hope you will be able to find your way there, if you are having any trouble for some reason please don’t hesitate to contact me, okay?”

 

Lay smiled and waved at everyone. Kris looked at Ginny seriously. “Hey,you want to come with us? I don’t think you would be too comfortable with Kai tonight after what you saw.” D.O thought this wasn’t really necessary. “ Kris Hyung,I think Ginny can just go with the people she came with. I think the whole Kai and Hyoyeon thing isn’t a serious matter at all.”

 

Then D.O looked at Ginny. “So Ginny if you are really that uncomfortable with sitting with Kai going to Lay Hyung’s house….. we can trade. You can go with Kris hyung and I will take your place.

 

Ginny didn’t know what to do. She really feels weirded out being around Kai right now,maybe she is a little upset with the whole Hyoyeon thing but she is hoping that it’s nothing serious and she is just paranoid. Ginny has never experienced anything like this before since Kai is her first boyfriend and all.

 

Ginny made up her mind to stay in Kai’s car. “Hey, Kyung Soo...I will just go in the same car, I will be okay.” Kris heard that and was full of worry. “You sure?” Kris asked nonchalantly, trying to hide what he really is thinking.

 

“Let’s go guys.” Lay said somewhat impatiently. Normally Lay is not impatient but he was lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter