Everything turns out great at Club Sunset

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first official gig for P&B was about to be over. They had one more song to go, they pretty much performed the same setlist as Key’s party, but the only difference was they added an extra song. And the song was called Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix that had been added because of Chanyeol’s influence.

 

Kris, the leader looked at his band members and right afterwards made eye contact with the audience. “ Thanks for listening to us play and you guys were a great audience.”

The crowd cheered again and despite what each of the band members were going through the audience made it all worthwhile, this was going through Kris’s mind as he was doing his little speech before their last song.

 

Heechul was pretty pleased with this band from what he has seen so far. He liked the fact that the patrons were really enjoying THE P&B’s choice of songs and their style. Most of the clientele at CLUB SUNSET were young college students to young professional of all ages and ethnicities.

 

Chanyeol decided to speak up. As he was looking at Kris and Ginny he started to clear his throat. “Ahem.” The crowd started to bang on the tables and made whistling sounds. Baekhyun was smiling for his best friend and so was one of the fangirls that were sitting next to the Exo Club boys.

 

“Hello, everyone. This is Chanyeol. I really hope that you guys all enjoyed our performance so far. You guys have been a great audience so far and now the show is about to end.” The crowd yelled. “Awww!”  Chanyeol let out a sigh and continued on.

 

“This last song that we will be playing for you tonight will be a song called Purple Haze and its by one of my favorite guitar idols and his name is Jimi Hendrix.”

 

Chanyeol looked at each of the band members and hinted that they should start playing Purple Haze. Chanyeol first looked at Kris and Luhan because they were the ones to start out the intro. Then Chanyeol looked at Ginny and he was filled with slight worry since the lead vocalist was a girl and Jimi’s voice needed to somewhat be deep and soulful.

 

Chanyeol nodded and gave everyone the signal, Kris and Luhan started out the intro then Chanyeol added his lead guitar face melter then the other instruments joined. Last but not least Ginny,she started to sing the song.

 

Purple Haze was in my brain,

lately things don't seem the same,

actin' funny but I don't know why

'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

 

The band members were shocked that Ginny was able to pull it off and so was Heechul. Jimi Hendrix was one of Heechul’s idol too so he was a bit worried also before the song began. The whole crowd was cheering for Ginny. “Ginny, Ginny,Ginny.” Even the audience was shocked that a girl like her was able to sing a Jimi hendrix song without sounding awkward or off.

 

Now it was the guitarists to show off while Luhan was playing the part of the rhythm guitarist, Chanyeol was doing his face melter again. All of a sudden Luhan was feeling a little jealous. He wished he had Chanyeol’s part so he can show off to Tiffany.

 

Luhan and Chanyeol were close to each other being somewhat of a rival by trying to outdo each other but this was more on Luhan’s end since Chanyeol was just enjoying himself for the most part. Chanyeol really didn’t have anything to prove or try to look good for anyone but Luhan had a stake which was Tiffany.

 

Kai and Lay were just playing their parts and so was Kris for the most part,although he was looking at Ginny here and there with the corner of his eyes.

 

Purple Haze was in my eyes,

don't know if it's day or night,

you've got me blowing, blowing my mind

is it tomorrow or just the end of time?



 

Ginny sang the last part of the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter